[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANON! Tell us how YOU lost your virginity next!! WAIT?! You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1309405156001.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1309405156001.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
ANON! Tell us how YOU lost your virginity next!!

WAIT?! You HAVE lost your virginity, right?!?!
>>
>>36204959
This story requires participation
>>
This almost happened to me at work today

I pretended to be on my phone while gradually getting further and further from them. They ended up not asking. I winder if they think it was suspicion

In case anyone is curious

First guy said 16
Girl said 15
2nd guy said 14
>>
>>36204959
It happened 14 years ago, I was sleeping in my bed when my uncle came into my room and raped me in the ass. I was 8 years old.
>>
>be me
>14
>have girlfriend
>fuck her
That's my story
>>
>>36205143
lmao i wonder how people would react if someone actually said this
>>
>girl drives 18 hours to see me
>I sneak out of work on a nightshift
>go home, take off my clothes frantically as she's on the phone
>fug
>takes forever because my dick is used to being death gripped 4 times a day since I was 12
>posts on /r9k/ immediately after telling everybody I finally lost my v-card
Some robots may remember the thread or not
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
Seriously? A virgin? Gross! That's like an elementary school kid
>>
>>36205078
>I pretended to be on my phone while gradually getting further and further from them. They ended up not asking. I winder if they think it was suspicion

If you were actively part of the group when the conversation started they noticed; but then again they probably assumed you were a virgin anyways and this was probably just a "test" for you so they could have something to laugh at
>>
>>36205436
Post archive link
>>
>>36205492
The thread had like 3 posters in it before I fell asleep. Honestly not worth anyone's time to read it. I'd hope that I would have gotten at least one "good job" but all I was told was to fuck off normie ree
>>
File: 1491284931677.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491284931677.gif
2MB, 600x450px
Why do normies give a fuck who I fucked or if I'm a virgin or not. I don't care about your body either. If I asked someone if they are a virgin at work I would get looks/wtf reactions because I stay quiet at work. But if a normie Chad says it he gets cherished. Even normals revealing this is bad, people will talk behind your back at my workplace or any workplace. You think they like you, but when you are not there, bad things are said about you. I'm glad I stay silent. Another relatable thing at work like this is normals cracking shitty jokes and me awkwardly deciding if I should fake laugh or just not make any facial expression. Boss makes shit jokes all the time.
>>
>be me
>16th birthday
>go over to GF's
>parents aren't home
>start making out
>she skips straight to the dick
>"I want you Anon"
>fuck her
>cummies on her tummy
>her mom walks in just as we're finishing
>lay there and cuddle with my cum all over her
It was a pretty good birthday.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.