[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on diet >papa john's calls 3 months in and say that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cals.png (724KB, 795x421px) Image search: [Google]
cals.png
724KB, 795x421px
>on diet
>papa john's calls 3 months in and say that i have accumulated enough papa points from past orders to get a free large pizza
>>
Does this happen in Burgerland?

Drug dealers use the same tricks to keep crackwhores from rehabilitating.
>>
>>36204762
>3 months
>such a fat fuck that he thinks one pizza will ruin his entire diet

nigga what the fuck
>>
>>36204762
Ask someone you know if they want a free pizza
>>
>>36204776
It's fucking sinister. American capitalism truly has no shame
>>
File: beastmode.png (371KB, 772x439px) Image search: [Google]
beastmode.png
371KB, 772x439px
>>36204795
>Ask someone you know
no friends,
>>
>>36204781
junk food is quite addictive to people that easily succumb to comfort.

going on diets are hard, but rewarding once you finally reach your goal body.
don't take the pizza OP, if you're really worried use those points and give the pizza to a hungry skeleton friend of yours or something.
>>
>>36204776
no.by three months your loyalty points or whatever expire

it used to sucker in people to buy more than they want then they invalidate it to save that money
>>
>>36204762
>tfw just one lil eggroll
>>
>>36204776
Congratulations, you've earned enough crackhead John's points for a free rock, but it expires tomorrow!
>>
>>36204762
order the pizza, cheese only, and eat half of it one day and half another. each slice is ~300 calories, so that's 1200 calories. then you can eat something really small and be fine for the day, just no snacking.
>>
>go to gym
>it's doughnut day
>the cravings come back
>pass them up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a87SkHd77Rs
stop eating
>>
>>36204762

uh, you don't get to bring carbs
>>
>>36204762
Wait what they called you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.