[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it robots. This is the day. Today I'm going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1432849885190.jpg (37KB, 662x684px) Image search: [Google]
1432849885190.jpg
37KB, 662x684px
This is it robots.
This is the day.

Today I'm going to talk to her, I've thought about it a lot, and even though I know I don't stand a chance, I got some fucked up urges to talk to her, it has been like this for 2 weeks and I have not been able to fight it in any way.

What pisses me off, is that I had the impression she likes me because of how she behaved and it will only depress me further to see it was nothing...

I have no idea what I will say to her and how,where, when I approach here but I literally can't go a single day seeing her again and not be able to talk to her on my phone or be able to date her.

Wish me luck fellows, I'll come back and tell you how things went.

I have this idea that she is actually like me in person, I only hope I'm not wrong on this.

If it's a mistake please tell me right now.
>>
>>36204442
it is a mistake. see you tomorrow
>>
>>36204442
Follow your dreams, kid. Shoot for the stars and you'll go far.
>>
>>36204468
Why tomorrow I'll report soon after.

Anyways, if it's a mistake I would rather not do anything.
>>
>>36204493
oh are you doing this thing soon?
>>
>>36204442

It's a mistake. You're a robot. She will never love you.
>>
>>36204535
Yes, but frankly I don't feel it in myself.
>>
>>36204442
i found out that the easiest way to talk with women is by pretending they're a man. for example, i was talking to a tranny for a week who i thought was a man transitioning into a woman. I had no trouble talking to him with that thought in mind. but i later found out that it was actually the opposite, turns out it was a woman transitioning into a man. at first i suddenly found it hard talking to her because i overthought every word i said, but then after a few days of awkward conversations i realized i was still talking to the same person and saying what's on my mind doesn't make the world end.
>tldr don't over think what you're going to say, just say it
>>
>>36204580
you probably shouldn't be feeling it but who knows maybe it will work report in soon
>>
File: consider_the_following.png (223KB, 644x580px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.png
223KB, 644x580px
>>36204442

Crazy idea here.

Bluntly ask her if she's doing anything. Ask her to come with you to get something to eat.

She says yes, the world is yours, take it from there.

She says no, it's not a big deal.

You're making this shit sound like you're about to commit a felony.
>>
>>36204611
No.
I make it sound like it's my last chance because I'm about to be past my prime and I have never actually known a girl intimately.

For the first time a girl showed me some crazy attention(not really the first time) but then I'm afraid I have done something to turn her off or it was only in my head, then I can safely conclude that if this girl doesn't like me, no girl will ever, as it has been the case for all my previous failed attempts.
>>
>>36204671

I kind of get where you're coming from, because I used to have a similar mindset before I got into relationships.

After you get out of even just one relationship, you really stop giving a shit and realize how easy it is to get laid. Doesn't matter what age you are, there are a bunch of old, ugly fat guys getting mad pussy. Although, money helps if you've got all that against you.
>>
>>36204756
This only happens when you have the confidence boost only a girl can give you.

It may seem weird to you that I know what you're saying.
But when that girl showed interest in me like I was a Chad, my ego got kicked beyond relief.

Only for me to realize I was overthinking this shit.

A virgin stays a virgin, its how it is, I don't expect to be old and dating or go to girls myself if I don't have the confidence.

If you were in my place, then you know already what all my fears are.
So many people tell me I'm exaggerating all this and it's no big deal.
For somebody who did encounter some pussy in the past, a rejection means nothing because he knows he is not the problem.
>>
Do it anon, I believe in you

how the fuck is that unoriginal????
>>
>>36204917

Well, if you're going to insist on freaking out about it, at least be honest. Tell her "Hey, I couldn't think of anything to say, but I had to say you're beautiful, can I sit here?"

Worked for me on a random stranger, it'll probably do well for you.
>>
>>36204988
I can't do that.

Original af
>>
File: happy_cat.jpg (104KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
happy_cat.jpg
104KB, 612x612px
Here I go bros.

Wish me some big luck.
>>
>>36205825
big luck you stinky weirdo
>>
Tanti auguri, amico.
>>
>>36205825
good luck and remember to keep us updated!!
>>
>>36205948
Sure.

Original again
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.