[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Played videogames and avoided reality all my life because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1485809374453.jpg (196KB, 911x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1485809374453.jpg
196KB, 911x1301px
>Played videogames and avoided reality all my life because foreveralone genetic failure
>Tfw in college and have a job and responsibilities now
>Literally slave away for people who consider me subhuman
>No time for escapism anymore

is it time for suicide?

I genuinely didn't think I'd make it this far
>>
>>36204309
just become a NEET
why are you even working
>>
>>36204309
>Tfw gave up on college after half a semester and just love the psuedo-neet life
Feels good man, playing Vidya all day
>>
File: 1464648145599.png (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464648145599.png
12KB, 250x250px
>>36204309
Your parents didn't give you a choice whether to be born or not.

Why are you giving your parents a choice whether they should support you or not?

Nobody asked us...why should we ask them?
Nobody owes us anything...but what do we owe to anyone?
>>
>>36204326

cause that's not how it works in the real world

maybe he has no relatives to parasite from, maybe he can't get away with pretending to have crippling autism, maybe he has the integrity to not do that
>>
>>36204413
i think it's pretty rare that someone has no relatives to leech off of. it was a reasonable assumption
>>
File: 1421448991622.jpg (316KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
1421448991622.jpg
316KB, 640x721px
>>36204413
>integrity

Say, that's a big word :^)

Are you going to talk about courage, honor, duty, or loyalty next?
>>
>>36204326
I fell for the "self improvement" meme and tried to work off my autism by living a good life

turns out even if you're talented and have a good personality normies will just exploit it for their own fun, in the same way they're entertained by a talking gorilla

Kinda faced with the choice of just giving up now
>>
File: 1490913319099.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490913319099.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>36204309
>Anon, once you stop staying inside all day and get a job you'll realize that life isn't all that bad!
>get a job
>it's worse
People go through their whole lives working to make other people satisfied for a literal pittance, and they expect us to be happy and grateful for this?
>>
>>36204499

not tonight, anime poster

not tonight please
>>
>>36204309
Do they, or is it just your paranoia? I work with a really depressing coworker with a mountain of medical bills since birth. Nobody considers him subhuman, but he constantly feels like we talk behind his back. It's annoying. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>36204764
Yeah, I did the same thing and came to the same conclusion. It's not worth it. Normies use their social rules to convince you to put yourself in a situation where it's easier for them to exploit you. Your value is defined by what they can extract from you. If you're smart, it's better to pretend to be dumb. If you're useful, it's better to pretend to be useless. They can all go to hell.
>>
I came to the same conclusion. Why should I spend my life slaving away for a society that berated and alienated me?

Now I'm a NEET and things aren't great but at least its better than it was when I was working.
>>
File: 1489236077259.jpg (265KB, 947x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1489236077259.jpg
265KB, 947x1264px
You work all day and develop talents and interests while Normie McNormerson fucked and partied until all his brain cells died and got a job as a top executive at his buddy's business just because he had a nice face

He then bosses your kind around so he can present your work as his own and get paid
>>
>>36204309
Are you stupid or what? Just quit the job and leave your responsibilities. And escape. Fuck everything. It's your life, live it how you want.
>>
>>36204967
>>36204947
This. I want a real social life, a real relationship, a good job, my own place and car. But I'm so useless and autistic that I'll never get those things, and I don't think they'd really make me happy anyways. I think I'd always feel empty inside.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.