[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a Tinder date after work tomorrow at a local bar. Since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nervous-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
I have a Tinder date after work tomorrow at a local bar.

Since I know this place is filled with normies now, do you have any tips for me? I'm a 26 year old KV and I'm nervous af.
>>
>>36203316
no clue I'd say you're fucked man
>>
FUCKING KEEP TALKING
FUCKING KEEP TALKING
FUCKING KEEP TALKING

I'm a waiter and can tell when dates are going badly. Silence, looking at phones, girl takes a bathroom break.

Keep calm and composed, ideally also cheery, and fill dead air.
>>
>>36203392
I think I am too, but I'm going to give it a shot. Worst case scenario is that it goes bad, I delete/block her on Tinder and SMS and never see her again.

>>36203399
I'm actually good with talking one-on-one, so I don't think that will be a problem.

My worries is if it ever escalates into something more. I've never even kissed a girl before. How do I know when or if I'm supposed to make a move?
>>
>>36203557
Sit close to her so you can go for a kiss and make deep eye contact. If she reciprocates, you're game. You can lean in slowly, go for it right away, pull her in or even ask her. If she's making deep eye contact you already won.

If she's not try kissing her neck or something. I've managed to kiss girls that were not going to kiss me by kissing their neck first, but it doesn't always work.
>>
>>36203399
Dubs of truth.

Just be yourself, no sense hiding your true self for a first date and then having them dislike you after finding out that you're a different person.
>>
>>36203610
Do you mean actually trying to do this in a bar around other people?

I don't think I can do that with my anxiety levels.
>>
>>36203668
It's always better to take her to a more secluded place for a kiss but dude if she's wasting her time on you she most definitely wants you to at least kiss her. You can do it wherever, just don't wait till she gets bored and things get awkward.
>>
>>36203663
Yeah, I'm just planning on asking her about herself, telling her some stuff about me and throwing som dry humor Reddit tier jokes in there. If she likes it, she likes it. If not, oh well.

We have a few things in common, so at least I have an idea of things to bring up if things go awkward silent..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.