[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I'm here to pick up my complimentary sissy bf as part

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: me on the left.jpg (391KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
391KB, 1280x1808px
Hi I'm here to pick up my complimentary sissy bf as part of the new fat robot cum draining program. I heard I could get my sissy bf cumslave here?
>>
Post location and one close will appear in thread.
>>
>>36203166
I will volunteer if you're in southern california anon.
>>
>>36203166
post sauce and i'll hook you up

or suck you off
>>
>>36203614
I'm in Riverside cutie~
>>
>>36203542
West KY
>>
>>36203938
Post Contact info anon and maybe we can hold eachother.
>>
>>36204313
Here's my kik: Nectar_Ooktok
I'm going to bed. Hop to hear from you in the morning ~<3
>>
>>36204158
I probably live about 10 hours from you actually.
>>
>>36204426
>10 hours

That's a long ass way
>>
>>36204586
I'm used to driving 7 or so hours so it's not that big a deal. Not saying I'm gonna do it or anything just politely replying
>>
>>36204710
Oh I'm good, I just figured there wasn't a doubt in my mind that there were traps in that part of the US. Since that anon said post location and one close will appear.

Poor KY trap lovers, they must feel so lonely outside of Louisville. At least depending on the side they're on they could always go to St. Louis, Cincinnati, Nashville, Johnson City, or Knoxville.
>>
eastern pa sissy. anyone near me?
>>
>tfw no bay area based bf to transform me into a sissy bf
why even live desu?
>>
>>36203166
guys you have four boards to do this sort of stuff in , there is only one /r9k/ please leave
>>
>>36205745
There's only one /r9gay/, why are you posting in it
>>
>>36205653
I'm in San Jose. How would you like to be my boimaid? I'll give you a place to live, buy you clothes and whatever else you need, and fiber internet, and all you have to do is clean my room and cook meals for me.
>>
File: 1494729394727.jpg (493KB, 880x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494729394727.jpg
493KB, 880x1000px
>>36206316
what are the cuteness requirements for this offer??
also post discord or something
>>
>>36204379
lol you have a reddit account? dropped
>>
>>36206397
As long as you're not hairy we're good

memes#3658 on discord
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (86KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
86KB, 612x612px
>>36206447
okie dokie
I'll message you in the morning, don't have my discord account on my phone
>>
>>36206539
Oh, and please, please be over 19. I really, really don't like underage guys.
>>
Fuck you faggot gay biggot faggot gtfo fuckibg faggot degenerate
Just leave scum gtfo gtfo gtfo gtfo
>>
File: 9146173e289029b9249db01e6cd647.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
9146173e289029b9249db01e6cd647.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>36206316
welp, cant compete with that
>>
>>36206561
can other people add you anon?
>>
>>36206583
>>36206747
>>36207030
leave this fucking board you degenerate cucks
>>
>>36206583
>>36207089
This is something I'm fucking passionate about so prepare your rectum. You wanna know why the suicide rate among the LGBT crowd is so high, you miserable internet neckbeard? It's because of people like you. Assholes who fucking claim that their relationships are disease ridden. Fuckholes who mock them, bully them, and deny them their basic fucking human rights. Even now you call them "faggots" and mock them over something they can't fucking control. I mean, good fucking lord get your head out of your ass. Calling someone "gay" is still used as an insult. You, you oaf, are part of larger and more collective problem. I don't know if it's the way you were raised or simply because you have a tiny dick, but you have an incessant need to dictate who people can love and who people can marry. You with your constant mocking and cheap insults are killing them. All of this hate is literally driving these people to suicide because they feel no way out. They're trapped in an endless hurricane of insults and mockery. You should feel fucking ashamed.gsjshsgd
>>
>>36203628
Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.ghjgd
>>
File: 361117315.png (234KB, 426x468px) Image search: [Google]
361117315.png
234KB, 426x468px
Hi, I'm here to offer to train any aspiring girls on how to be feminine and how to properly get pleasure from the girly parts of their body.
>>
>>36207190
teach me pls friend
>>
>>36207190
hey fuck you tranny faggot piece of shit, your passion for putting you're dicks in shitty diseased hepatitis filled schoolboy rectums is FUCKING DISGUSTING i have nothing to be ashamed of except maybe that my insults and mockery cant kill enough of you cocksuckers fast enough fuck you you genital mutilating shitdicked assclown get AIDS and die already so i can come piss on the rainbow flag they wrap your cut rate coffin in btw OP this wasnt very good pasta just sayin.hffhh
>>
>>36203166
why is she vomiting maple syrup on his dick in the last frame?
>>
>>36207215
What contact info of mine would you like? For starters, my email is [email protected].
>>
>>36207243
Ha! you've got to be joking. You call that sugar coating with all that typing? Apparently you only see what you believe. Your mind must be twisted if your eyes can see all of your imagination upfront.
A horse? A giraffe neck?
I'm sorry, I think you may have undergone so many surgery to have come out looking and SEEING things like that. It's a shame
that after all that work you're still ugly. What's the matter?
My physical appearance looks better than your personality. My personality is Far off better when comparing to your looks.
Child who is unworthy of respect and wastes the air for others to breathe with your nasty breath. Go feed yourself to Tigers because it will be like justice to the entire world. ggh
>>
>>36204158
I live 7 hours away from you by plane
>>
>>36207243
kay, i sent you an email
>>
You are literally the biggest fu*cking f*ggot on this board. Not only because you're clearly a homosexual, but because you're a homosexual in denial. As a dude, you only have two options: be straight and f*ck females exclusively, be a phaggot and f*ck dudes and trannies. You clearly chose option #2. There's no if, ands, or buts about it, you're gay. You can't say "I wanted to try something new", because that makes no sense at all. If you're a straight male, you don't want to have any sexual experiences with anything other than a female (note: a "female" is a female that was *born* a female, not a dude that fukking transformed into one. That's just what it is, a dude).

I don't care if the tranny you boned had the most magnificent ass, face, or whatever. The fact of the matter is that deep down inside, it was a male, with XY chromosomes. Not XX. You phukked a dude. Doesn't matter how "pretty" the phaggot was, or any of that. Two homosexuals had sex on the day you decided to visit that phaggot trannysexual kunt's house. And you were one of them. Accept your f*cking phaggotry and don't call yourself straight ever again, because you're not, f*ggot. Would neg you IRL.

That is all.
>>
>>36203166
dickgirls and traps are gross! i don't get why you losers have this fetish!
>>
>>36207281
this one is personally for you~~

I mean you've got the curves and an impressive bust sadly the arousal factor by those two things combined are somewhat dampened by your masculine face. For starters you nose is way too big and looks like you just ran face first into a brick wall, hopefully it's just the camera angle otherwise you bear a striking resemblance to a proboscis monkey. The abberation is further highlighted by your protruding cheek bones and forehead wrinkles which lead one to assume they're dealing with a former winner of the Thai Ladyboy Pageant. And lastly your hair is way too curved, the sight of which made me spasm violently as I tried to avoid spraying bile all over my keyboard. I don't think anyone can fap to this.

Next time move your arm a little so that way the phone covers your face and maybe then this picture will reach 8/10 status
>>
>>36207190
I need help doing external prostate massage (not sure where exactly to massage and how much pressure without doing damage) and how exactly to massage to prostate in general. I only feel it swell huge right as I'm about to cum or right before, before that, I can't really find it at all.
>>
>>36207316
SAD!
- D.J.Trump (President of the United States of AMERICA (AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT YOU CAN JUST GEEEEEEET OUUUUUUUUT))
>>
>>36207304
I pick option #3, fucking females and traps/shemales/etc. With females being the vast priority.
>>
>>36203166
Fuck this soc tier thread
>>
>>36207349
>without doing damage
impossible. most "massages" will lead to at leasr internal bleeding and makes the chance of prostate cancer way higher. at best, AT BEST, you will shit blood two or three times and it will be over. what of course also can happen is that it will not be over. the bleeding continues and you will be forced to make your trip to the doctor and explain what you did. please, PLEASE do NOT force anything inside your anus. It is very dangerous and if you scratch the walls with something sharp (such as nails on your fingers or whatever you're trying to push in there) and you will continue to bleed.
>>
>>36207398
friendly reminder to report these threads and make these people go back to >>>/soc/
>>
>>36207408
Not the anon that asked but that is untrue as hell. Sure you can get anal fissures but they heal just fine assuming you didn't go apeshit on your ass. A simple scratch with a fingernail, it'll heal just fine.

Also prostate massages are actually good for you. It helps blood flow, urine flow, semen flow, and can even prevent erectile dysfunction, you can't get cancer from it. Obviously you just want the anon to stop doing those things, so stop trying to sound like DARE with sex and just tell him to stop.
>>
>>36207423
>>36207398
>So i have to do presentation for class
>Awkward as fuck
>Start working out
>Not so awkward
>Zyzz is my inspiration
>Presentation again
>Trembling
>Just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
>Get confident
>My turn
>I get up there
>Start shaking uncontrollably
>Start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
>Teacher says I can start anytime
>I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
>At this point I'm so nervous I blackout
>"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
>Repeat at least 4 more times
>Look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
>Girls start laughing
>I pass out
>Hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
>Minor concussion
>Teacher thinks I was on drugs
>Classmates call my zeezprah
>Nickname eventually turns into zebra
>I haven't heard my real name in months
>Haven't been this depressed since high school
This is MY story
>>
>>36207445
>it'll heal just fine
STOP spreading lies. Youre ruining someone elses body. Read up about it and you know how you can actually do irreparable damage. Stop lying you fucking degenerate. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>36207527
How about you read up about it dumbshit?

Nothing you said is correct.
>>
>>36207527
Yes you can do irreparable damage if you're rough or use objects that are too big, or things get stuck.

A simple anal fissure from a fingernail scratch isn't going to do much. In fact just you pooping can cause something as simple as that. Just from simple fingering your butt (male or female) isn't going to cause bleeding for days unless you've gone to town on yourself in ridiculous ways. And as I've said, massaging the prostate for males is actually beneficial to a lot of penis functions and won't give you cancer.

Also as I've said, if you want people to stop doing such things stop trying to fear monger people because that doesn't work, it in fact makes people want to try things more, just tell people to stop doing it, be blunt and be a man about it.
>>
>>36204379
delete this sandt
>>
>tfw all the cute sissies in aus are all Melbourne lefty scum
>>
>>36203166
Any sissies want a fat autistic bf in arizona?
>>
I like traps but only in 2D
in 3D are disgusting
>>
>>36208035
Check out Melzinha Bonekinha, Vixxen Goddess, Jessica Versace, Ladyboy Y, or Kalindra-chan then.
>>
>>36207973
>not feeling the rush of dominating and degrading an effete leftie femboy
missing out senpai
long term prospects are grim though
>>
>>36203614

323 here. What about you?

Commetario original.
>>
Don't traps/trannies and shit have like ridiculous high standards when it comes to men?

Always what I heard.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.