[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you think your dog thinks you go when you're at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Where do you think your dog thinks you go when you're at school behind a computer skipping your technical writing class? He or she knows you exist and you're out there somewhere, and your old pupster always responds with glee to see you when you're home, but does he think about where you may be? My dog is my best friend and today I discovered I failed my final English credit because of my attendance. I don't want to do physics anymore. This is my first rage post
>>
>>36203137
You know what's sad? Dog's have no concept of death, so when you die, your dog will just assume you've abandoned him forever.
>>
>>36203161
I'm glad in that respect that the boy has a shorter life span than me
>>
>>36203137
he has constructed a surprisingly accurate approximation of each setting you regularly go to by smelling all of your complex smells when you get home.
>>
>>36203198
I read about that. They have a gland in the nose that just collects scents and creates a framework of all the places you've been
>>
>>36203291
i did not read about that. i made it up based on imagination and something i read in (i think) an animorphs book when i was 8. it makes sense though. i was also thinking of bats and echolocation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.