[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/ 2017/04/10/mcdonalds-wan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-04-11-22-32-01.png (955KB, 1150x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-11-22-32-01.png
955KB, 1150x1328px
https://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2017/04/10/mcdonalds-wants-fellow-kids-to-apply-for-mcjobs-over-snapchat/

This shit makes me angry. There's no longer a place in the world for an honest, hard working robot who just wants to do his job and get his paycheck.c
>>
>hurr durr why won't the world cater to my autism
>>
>>36201302
cmon man applying for a job over snapchat is fucking stupid
>>
>>36201283
>parents still think you can walk in, look the boss in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and get the job.
>>
>>36201335

It's dumb, but anyone who isn't a sperg can do it. Which is the point.
>>
Yeah this job market is fucked. Mcdonalds literally requires 3 references for a part time job. Needless to say I didn't finish my application
>>
>>36201335
You make it sound like snapchat is the only way to apply for a job there. You can still walk in and hand over your resume or fill out an application form or do it through their website.

You're better off working at Costco or Wal-Mart or something else instead regardless. Fast food is hell, especially for a robot.
>>
>>36201366

Can you really not name 3 people willing to vouch for you?

If you're in school, use teachers or fucking now someone's lawn and use them. If you're not in school, use people from your last job.

If you've never had a job, or can't use anyone from your last/current job, you've fucked yourself.
>>
>>36201346
You still can, the snapchat thing isn't replacing any of that and it's only in Australia.

>>36201366
>Mcdonalds literally requires 3 references for a part time job. Needless to say I didn't finish my application

I'm staring at a McD job application right now and there isn't a space for that. It just says to list your past employer, if you even have one.
>>
>>36201335
when the "job" is a fast food gig for 15 year olds it isn't that stupid
>>
>>36201420
No, that's why I didn't finish it
>>36201465
Maybe it's a Canadian thing. Funny enough I went again to get a screenshot and apparently you cant even apply online anymore
>>
>>36201512
Can you read the thread holy shit

>>36201401
>You can still walk in and hand over your resume or fill out an application form or do it through their website.
>>36201465
>the snapchat thing isn't replacing any of that and it's only in Australia.
>>
>>36201366
It's because McDonalds is an easy job that gets millions of applicants. Being able to prove you're reliable is about all they want, hence references.
>>
>>36201552
>Can you read the thread holy shit

I did, it doesn't contradict my point at all.
>>
>>36201530
>Maybe it's a Canadian thing.

I am Canadian. I have a pen & paper application form.

> Funny enough I went again to get a screenshot and apparently you cant even apply online anymore

They're probably reworking that since there was three years worth of online job application forms of McDs Canada that were hacked and leaked like a week or two ago.
>>
>>36201593
What is your point exactly?

That Australian McDonalds is trying to jam a round peg into a square hole with a retarded social media experiment that doesn't affect normal job applications?
>>
>>36201599
Idk what to tell you. I checked it out a month ago and there were reference boxes and they all had that hellspawn asterisk beside it. Literally could not continue without filling them in. But I guess a paper form would be better anyway
>>
>>36201651
They are just trying to make it easier for kids to apply, it has nothing to do with autists trying to get a mcjob as an adult. Hence, not stupid.
>>
>>36201700
Except it still is stupid
Using social media like this screams of dumb old people who are out of touch
>>
>>36201697
Yeah just go into the store and grab some application forms that are usually next to the napkins or something.

McDonalds are still franchises owned by one middle aged balding guy, so applying through a website is more hassle for him to find people to work for.

You can even just print out a resume and make it all proper and ask to see the manager. It's much more of a direct path and bigger impression than being another name in a series of e-mails.
>>
>>36201700
>it has nothing to do with autists trying to get a mcjob as an adult

Are you not OP?

>This shit makes me angry. There's no longer a place in the world for an honest, hard working robot who just wants to do his job and get his paycheck.c
>>
>>36201401
Is this really true? I am working at McDonalds and while I don't like it it isn't insufferable. I avoided retail because I heard it was hell.
>>
>There's no longer a place in the world for an honest, hard working robot who just wants to do his job and get his paycheck
Its called an office
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.