[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please look at this picture and absorb it into your mental image

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: ee.jpg (48KB, 648x432px)
ee.jpg
48KB, 648x432px
Please look at this picture and absorb it into your mental image of the world and the way it is.
>>
>>36200417
Why are these cats sleeping together like this? surely spread out would be better
>>
>>36200417
probably just going to burn them, shame they could make em into blankets and/or sell em to chink resturants
>>
File: muh u-boat.jpg (102KB, 656x384px)
muh u-boat.jpg
102KB, 656x384px
>>36200417
See something like this would upset me more when I was younger but you get to the point where you realize the world isn't supposed to be nice or anything, and millions of cats happens to be a problem no matter how much I like cats.

If anything I'm grateful animals like that don't have the mental capacity to understand life.
>>
It's a bunch of animals who look like they peacefully died. There's plenty of images of horribly abused animals/people and this is the image that fucks you up.
>>
>>36200683
>the world isn't supposed to be nice or anything
You learned the wrong lesson, as all men inevitably do. This is why mankind will be purged. A demon is within you and only fire will remove it.
>>
>>36200797
what was the lesson that he was supposed to learn?
>>
>>36200417
so cute ^_^ sleep cozy kitties :)
>>
>>36200844
They aren't sleeping. American troops found them in a Canadog concentration camp named Barkow.
>>
>>36200417

can't say that is hard to look at
>>
>>36200816
That justice is to be fought for. Not that injustice is to be supinely accepted as the law of the universe.
>>
>>36200417
>life is chock full of shittyness
and?
>>
>>36200900
Then you take in all the refugee-cats.
>>
>>36200900
>That justice is to be fought for. Not that injustice is to be supinely accepted as the law of the universe.

You're a fucking retard, where's the injustice in killing a overpopulated pest? All this "mankind will be purged" edgy bullshit is nothing more than you just displaying how much of a fucking baby you are.
>>
>>36200937
Actually, the laws need changed and society needs put back in line. There shouldn't be a pet overpopulation problem to begin with.
>>
>>36200957
>There shouldn't be a pet overpopulation problem to begin with

But there is.
>>
>>36200844
leaf pls ;_;
>>
>>36200957
That's idealist. Pollution wouldn't be a problem if human populations were kept on check, but good luck trying to show people that truth.
>>
>hurr durr animals are more important than people
>>
>>36200900
>That justice is to be fought for. Not that injustice is to be supinely accepted as the law of the universe.
Dumb faggot,waste of dubs,you sound like some nigger off r/atheism, kill yourself. Nobody cares if you're alive online or offline. Just fucking end it you retarded little shit.
>>
>>36200999
People generally don't like being told they shouldn't exist
>>
>>36200950
1: You'll never get rid of feral cats without getting rid of the people releasing them endlessly around the world
2: Those cats are alive; compassion is a commandment. Only a sociopath doesn't care. And if you're a sociopath, your opinion is worthless out the gate.

>>36200976
Yes, there is. And this: >>36200984
>That's idealist.
is why.

Nowhere near enough people stand up for what is right because men are weak, cowardly and selfish. So the world gradually is ground down into hell.

>>36201021
This is the most intelligent post I've ever seen on /r9k/.
>>
>>36200900
how is this injustice? i'm not arguing that it's a good thing that tons of animals get killed but the reasoning for it might be that it's a lot more humane than having them spend 15 years in a cage in a concrete room without any attention or affection. and that would be if we could even afford to care for them, which we can't.

>>36200976
>>36200957
the only solution to animal overpopulation involves sterilizing as many strays as possible and that requires money. if we spend money caring for every current stray, there is less money to spend on spay/neuter programs which are more important in the long run.
>>
>>36200900
What is justice?
Controlling people?
Checks and balances?
Retribution?

You don't know anything.
No one KNOWS what to do.

But you're right that we need to keep fighting.
Survival of the fittest in EVERY aspect. Stay strong.
>>
>>36201061
I don't know why I linked to >>36200984

I meant >>36200999
>>
>>36200900

Justice is a man made concept and is decided by whomever conceptualizes it. Justice is abstract.

There is only one true law: automatic law.

Automatic Law -- exact and unvarying Law -- requiring no watching,
no correcting, no readjusting while the eternities endure. He said

The Law of Nature.

The Law of God.
>>
>>36200417

It's like a cat shoah.
>>
>>36201007
They most certainly are
>>
>>36201061
Wallow in your own nihilistic misery you faggot.
>>
>>36201061
>This is the most intelligent post I've ever seen on /r9k/.
Fuck off with your subjective, no justification, no backup, self-righteous blatantly bullshit quasi-religious fuckery then.

Life is unfair. Your retarded moral code is subjective and you have nothing to back it up other than "it feels right". Nobody cares about it but you. You're a mental midget, you're a retard, you're full of shit and you think you're so right. Fuck off.
>>
>>36201128
>animals are more important than people
>not those animals though, we are allowed to murder and eat them
>>
>>36200879

what the fuck is canadog
>>
>>36201029
Well thats my point. The best solution for a problem isnt always the most feasible one.
>>36201089
Thats way to much of a generalization. Yeah maybe a good chunk of people are a waste of space and contribute nothing, but cowardly is way to loaded because to be brave you have to stand up against the retards for other retards.
>>
I legitimately believed that they were all cuddling.
>>
>>36201162
Canadogian

Canadog is a country. It's north of Catopia
>>
File: 1491606064578.jpg (77KB, 750x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491606064578.jpg
77KB, 750x634px
>>36200417
they are just sleep
>>
>perfectly innocuous dead animal thread descends into /pol/faggotry and pseudophilosophical bitching
every. fucking. time.
>>
>>36201333
>perfectly innocuous

Nigga the OPs intent was pretty fucking obvious
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.