[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going to jail for false rape allegations it was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

File: 1381965335898.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1381965335898.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>tfw going to jail for false rape allegations

it was nice knowing you /r9k/
>>
What proof did she have to get you in trouble?
>>
>>36199882
lol... u cant delete this thread now noone cares XD
>>
>>36199882
I lost my job over a false sexual harrasment claim. No evidence, no proof. Just a females word against mine. In fact there was proof that directly showed she was lying.

Tell us the details OP, what's the situation
>>
>>36199882
Have you already been put on trail and convicted?
>>
>>36199952
Multiple friends and people remember me leading her to a room while she was very drunk. But we didn't fuck, I just fingered her while she was passed out.
>>
public suicide in courtroom

i got this idea from the news a couple days ago
>>
>>36200035
That's still penetration, you're busted, molester.
>>
>>36199882
This is what you get for being a fucking normie enjoy getting raped in jail faggot.
>>
>>36200035
well never admit that you touched her while she was passed out. Have you told anyone that part? Is there still any chance for you to get out of this?
Nothing pissed me off more than women crying rape for bullshit reasons.
>>
might as well allah akbar yourself
>>
>>36200035
you just admitted to a crime
how does it feel?
>>
>>36200122
He still molested her. He should face legal retribution for his actions.
>>
>>36200035
So is she taking you to court over this like I asked here>>36200019 or do you think you convince her not to press charges?
>>
>>36200019
I have been convicted. The lawyer wouldn't even take my original argument that penetration without actual sex =/= rape, and instead opted to focus on my difficult past and mental health issues so I was forced to defend myself.
>>
>>36200216
>wouldn't even take my original argument that penetration without actual sex =/= rape
absolutely beautiful you're going to make the convicts laugh when they're not in you OP
>>
>>36200122

Getting sexually assaulted isn't a bullshit reason. OP chose to take her into that room and violate her.
>>
>>36200216
Penetration with anything is rape in the scenario you described. Why did you do it OP? what does it feel like to be a sex offender? Another op a few weeks ago did a similar thing and thought he was innocent, he got btfo
>>
>>36199882
Enjoy getting raped in prison you handsy fuck.
>>
File: nice.gif (266KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
266KB, 500x500px
>>36200008
>>36200019
>>36200035
>>36200048
>>36200081
>>36200122
>>36200116
>>36200146
>>36200157
>>36200163
>>36200184
>>36200216
>>36200243
consider these dubs and trips checked by s4s
>>
>>36200216
>my original argument that penetration without actual sex =/= rape

Look at this future prison fucksleeve trying to act like he makes the rules!

>it doesn't count because I say it doesn't giuz!
>>
>>36200216
That was really bad that you told you touched her period while she was passed out.

>>36200163
A drunk girl at a party goes into a room alone with a guy, presumably tipsy as well. All he does is fingers her. I think it's stupid to go to jail for that. It's not like he kidnapped her/drugged her and took her off somewhere to molest.
>>
>>36200257
nice
original haha :)
>>
>>36200305
It doesn't matter that's not how the law works whether we think it is or isn't fair OP did something unfair knowing the repercussions so his finger could smell bad and now his butthole is going to get btfo in prison
>>
It's ok, you won't get raped in prison, they'll just finger your anus a lot when you sleep
>>
>>36200254
I am not a sex offender nor a rapist. I am just a guy who wanted to have a good time, but I guess all sexual fun is rape if you're not Chad even if there's no actual penetration.
>>
>>36200305
>all he does is finger her
>all he does is stick his fingers in her vaginal

What if a man stuck his fingers up your asshole when you barely knew where you were? It's a crime.
>>
File: god i wish that were me.jpg (63KB, 630x432px) Image search: [Google]
god i wish that were me.jpg
63KB, 630x432px
>>36200035
>I didn't sexually assault her
>I just sexually assaulted her

wew
>>
>>36200360
Crystal more, you were in the wrong. You broke the law.
>>
>>36200360
>let's finger a girl while she's unconscious
What did you think was going to happen?
Also how long is your sentence
>>
File: 1491184300038.jpg (64KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491184300038.jpg
64KB, 662x712px
>>36200035
say goodbye to your life
>>
jesus when did this place become full of SJWs

>>36200404
5 years.
>>
>>36200305
>A drunk girl at a party goes into a room alone with a guy

>>36200035
>Multiple friends and people remember me leading her to a room while she was very drunk.

>>36200305
>All he does is fingers her.

>>36200035
>I just fingered her while she was passed out.

>>36200305
>I think it's stupid to go to jail for that.

He sexually assaulted a passed out girl abd refuses to acknowledge this was completely out of order.

>>36200360
>I am not a sex offender nor a rapist. I am just a guy who wanted to have a good time, but I guess all sexual fun is rape if you're not Chad even if there's no actual penetration.

You're both those things. You wanted a good time at her expense and so you violated her in a vulnerable moment and penetrated her for your gratification.

You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>36200035
That's literally rape, moron.
>>
I didn't try to act like it wasn't how the law worked. I'm aware, that's why it was stupid of him to point out he touched her period. Just saying I think it's dumb to go to jail over fingering some girl that chose to get black out drunk at a party.

>>36200367
I wouldn't be in a situation where a man could finger my vagina. I'm not stupid enough to get black out drunk at a party. If someone did that to me they'd have to drug/kidnap me, and yeah then I'd mind.

Just saying it's a dumb thing to go to prison over. Even if that's the law.
>>
>>36200433
>jesus when did this place become full of SJW

>calling out a rapist is SJW
>>
>>36200257
What is s4s? Is it like [s4s]?
>>
>>36200473
no, you got it wrong

its a little like /s4s/
>>
>>36200433
>when did this place become so full of SJWs

You literally admitted to sexually assaulting someone retard. "False rape accusations" you got sexual without her consent. Just because we're following the law doesn't mean we're SJWs.
>>
>>36200433
How have you not killed yourself yet? Your chances of finding a job when you get out are zero and depending on your age and body type, you'll get thrown around by Tyrone, Jamal and Chris R. You'll have to tell everyone in your neighborhood that you once raped a woman when you get out and your family and friends will have abandoned you. Your life is practically over
>>
>>36200216
Lmao OP you are legitimately retarded. If you didn't deserve this for raping a girl. You deserve it for being so stupid
>>
>>36200455
>I wouldn't be in a situation where a man could finger my vagina
You do know if you're in jail or prison there is a chance of you getting your asshole fingered force-ably right?
>>
>>36200455
>I wouldn't have raped her of she wasn't stupid

mhm. Hope you like prison.
>>
>>36200544
I'm not sure how that's relevant? Other ways I listed where that could happen is by getting drugged/kidnapped.

>>36200552
I'm not OP
>>
>>36200360
You're literally a rapist, moron. At least have the balls to admit it.
>>
>>36200433
I think women deserve to be raped, that doesn't mean I'm retarded enough to not know what rape is.
>>
>>36199882
>false
>robot
Lol sure bud
>>
>>36200533
I'm doubtful. I expect to find many other men in a similar position to me in prison that I will befriend and make my time go by passer, innocent men only guilty of existing in a system that discriminate against men who aren't Chad.
>>
>>36200367
I've always loved the logic of this.
Two dead drunk human beings decide to have sex.
Man is always the one to blame because reasons.
Just don't fucking drink if you don't want to pass out. Don't drink if you want to know where you are. Don't drink if you don't want to have random sex.
Isn't that simple? Or maybe just be fucking responsible human being and drink moderately?
>>
>>36200646
The less drunk person is always responsible. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>36199882

OP you should've just went the whole nine yards and dick raped her. you were obviously beta enough, creepy enough that putting your fingers in her was enough for her to go all the way. you should've raped her man. like im talking aggressively thrusting your dick into her pussy untill you jizz inside rape.
>>
>>36200707
I agree honestly. He got caught anyway, would've been worth actually going through with it.
>>
>>36200628
You're going to get raped lol
>>
>>36200433
Defend rape, then, because your actions were definitely rape.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
OP in prison
>>
>>36199882
doubt they were false lol knowing the creeps that post here
>>
>>36200628
Great but you miss the point that your life is over AFTERWARDS. why are you being such a pussy, get a weapon and murder-suicide that roasty.
>>
>>36200750
a kid from a hs in my county just got 5 years for a girl waking up to him inside her. then she moved to another room and he waited for her to pass out again and the same shit happened.

gotta give my dude props for his persistence. its like a predator wearing down a wounded animal. honestly, its not fun unless it feels predatory.
>>
Hopefully Tyrone turns your asshole inside out normalshit.
>>
>>36200628

Nobody wants to be friends with a rapist. You're not innocent, you assaulted that girl, take responsibility for your choices.
>>
im on OPs side. i've had questionable sexual encounters but i always penetrated with my dick. go hard or go home faggot.
>>
>>36201013
>questionable sexual encounters

Just say rape, pussy.
>>
>>36200035
You penetrated without consent, that's the legal definition of rape.
Start stretching out your boipucci now, it'll make it easier for you when Tyrone pulls you into a broom closet and forces you to eat peanut butter out of his ass and makes you his girlfriend
>>
Just show them that you are a regular on /r9k/ and they will instantly realize you are a virgin.
>>
>>36199882
>>36200035
>in a situation withe a female where he can even be accused of rape
Good I hope it ruins your life you useless fucking normalfag
>>
>>36200035
>false
>sexually assaulted her
>>
what state and county are you in OP. your life is over so you might as well spill the beans. We'll write you letters n stuff :^)
>>
Ty legal system for helping us get rid of this normie.
>>
>>36200035
RIP OP, I'd kms if I were you
>>
If you were in Australia and had a clean record they would probably only give you a suspended sentence.
>>
>>36200433
Dude just say you where drunk and didnt realize she was passed out till you looked then stopped.
Just say you didnt do anything and dont plead guilty.
Offer to do something to apologize and I hope you ARE sorry for it.
Killing your self just tells everyone you did rape her and I was in prison rape there is ripping your ass hole open wile a good 5 men hold you down what you did was bad but it wasnt evil or malicious.
Go read a bible or something.
>>
>>36200986
And this happends but there are gangs and gyms there in prison?
Its alright if you got muscles and people backing you up/
OP is going to PC he will find someone to tag around with him/
>>
>>36199882
tfw you admittedly did something wrong and didnt confess that part of it was your fault too, tfw you're lieing in hopes that someone will bail you out on r9k
>>
>>36200445
>I am a white knight defending her honor!
>>
What's with all the rape jokes ITT? It doesn't offend me but I'm just baffled because you're all pretending to be offended by OP's actions yet are joking about him being raped. Do you realize that raping a rapist still makes you a rapist?
>>
>a man fingers your sister while she's passed out
Wat do? I'd chop his fingers off desu.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with this thread? White-knight numale normalshits need to get out; OP did literally nothing wrong.
>>36203690
I'd join him.
>>
>>36203690
I'd feel pretty shitty knowing my sisters a stupid whore who goes out and gets black out drunk at parties
>>
Why the fuck would any sane guy hang around drunk roasties. I just don't get it. Fucking normies.
>>
>>36200257
nice,, bery nice,,
>>
>>36200035
Don't know if this is bait, but you are definitely a rapist.
Enjoy being raped in prison by 30cm bull cock, I bet you will like it.
>>
>>36203635
No shit, but you think guys in prison serving 2 lifetimes give a shit about raping a dudes ass? It's fucked up but the system pretty much lets it happen because it's supposed to deter people from doing anything that will land them in prison and humiliate the ones who do end up there. It's not a joke, and I don't agree with it at all but it's a part of prison. OP is probably a 5'7 soft beta white boi in his early 20s, the perfect target for prison rapists
>>
File: IMG_0921.jpg (47KB, 520x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0921.jpg
47KB, 520x924px
>>36203732
>>36203746
>she's stupid and passed out at a party so she deserves to be raped
>he's desperate and creepy enough to penetrate an unconscious girl despite knowing that's the legal definition of rape, he didn't do anything wrong tho
>>
>>36203746
Some people don't actually know how much they can drink though. It could have been her first time trying it or trying a different drink or being egged on by friends. I don't usually drink myself but I have plenty of friends who get black out drunk and wake up throwing up in the morning like it's nothing.

You don't have to be a normie to get into those kinds of situations. We're all loser geeks and even we do it from time to time. If one of my friends passed out near me and I skipped my finger up his asshole then it doesnt matter what my intentions are or if its his fault because realistically it wouldnt be his fault anyway. The fault lies in the person who initiated the contact.
If he's laying there unconscious and I touch him then it's on me. If he were awake though and was touching on me first then I think it gets a little blurry there

No matter what you personally think or feel, the law is the law retard and no amount of I Dindu Nuffin will save you
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.