[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up >do some stretches >see there's a random

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 208584.jpg (55KB, 550x393px) Image search: [Google]
208584.jpg
55KB, 550x393px
>Wake up
>do some stretches
>see there's a random in our discord
>ask them who they are
>he acts like a retarded autist
>ban him
Have any of you experienced this kind of spastic?
>>
>>36199480
Dude, you shouldn't take act like that towards your fellow robots. Imagine how he felt, he just wanted to communicate in an alternative way. Maybe he wanted some support for suicidal tendencies. I think you are the true spastic here.
>do some stretches
And also a faggot by the sounds of it
>>
>>36199527
Im not going to humor a mentally ill person.

maybe he should sort his life out?
>>
>>36199613
Shame on you, you discord shilling powertripping autist. All robots should take heed, this anon is a homosexual. Who does stretches in the morning? You're not a robot, you're some gay evil version of one, like David from Prometheus
>>
>>36199652
I am not a shill. You don't need to be so upset because you were banned.
Find another server
>>
>>36199652
>Who does stretches in the morning? You're not a robot, you're some gay evil version of one, like David from Prometheus
made me chortle
>>
>>36199680
Haha, and there it is. You want this to become a recruitment thread for your shitty server. So you can go on more powertrips and laugh about it with your inner circle of circle jerking gay sociopaths. You're the spastic here, anon, and everyone knows it. Not the poor robot who was kicked for being different.
>>
>>36199780
You have issues
dont reply to me
>>
>>36199613
>>36199652
>>36199680
>>36199706
>>36199780
>>36199802
Give me some screencap m8s. Let me in on all this sweet discord drama.

I'll be the judge on whose wrong or right.
>>
>>36199802
>saying he has issues
>voluntarily have pictures of not just anime, but an anime toy saved on your computer

really activated my almonds
>>
What do you mean by "who he is" how do you expect him to answer that?
>>
>>36199802
Delete this thread. Delete 4chan from your favourites bar, unsubscribe from Tyler Oakley and cancel your subscription to gaymaletube.com
>>
>>36199802
I'll reply to whoever I want and there is nothing you can do to stop me, faggot.
>>
>>36199861
>>36199873
Seeing you guys mad is just pathetic
go outside and get a job
>>
>>36199904
>telling others to go outside
>not only goes on a discord, but is an admin of one

really fired the neurons
>>
>>36199904
About you stop being a faggot? Why are you stretching in the morning? Tying to get a rounder ass for big daddy Tyrone?
>>
>>36199904
Let me back in the discord, faggot. I'll change
>>
>>36199974
>I'll change
how
>>
The important thing is that you've found a way to feel superior to autists.
>>
>>36199480
>is mean to robots
>attacks people in a feminine way (>>36199802 and >>36199904)
>does stretches in the morning
Uh oh, I think we found one of those gay elitist buttsluts. Go back to /lgbt/, we don't want your shitty discord
>>
>>36200113
Yuck
r9k autists are the worst
>>
>>36200183
Then why did you come here in the first place?
Original
>>
Yeah speaking of that I actually have lately it's the type of autistic fuck that spams pasta everday
>>
>>36200183
post discord pls, then we can have some REAL fun ;)
>>
>>36200301
>post discord pls, then we can have some REAL fun ;)
nu
>>
>>36200335
why tho? I want in on your cool discord
>>
>>36199480
OP what was he doing that was like a retarded autist? Greentext it please
>>
>>36199480
OP I'm sorry your thread got ruined, please share your stretching regime. I want to look good for my Bf.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.