[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you dont know what the fuck to do with your life >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: despair.png (165KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
165KB, 600x519px
>tfw you dont know what the fuck to do with your life
>tfw have been working same wagecuck job since high school
>tfw spent a year in college but dropped out cause i hated it and just wanted to work
>tfw finally decided to get a better job
>tfw spent 30 hours to find it and get foot in door of great paying job for someone my age
>spent last 2 weeks basically as an unpaid intern
>actually got offered job, will get really good money
>all of the sudden fear of commitment sets in, especially after owner spent 10 minutes lecturing about how i am expected to work for a year or two at least
>even if i were to ignore this and piss him off and quit, i couldnt legally start my own business in this area for 3 years which is what i wanted to do because that is illegal
>tfw dont want to waste more of my life locked into being miserable
>tfw scared of going down wrong life path and looking back at 30 and wondering why i did what i did
>tfw no matter what i do, neet, school, or wagecucking at any level of pay i just feel empty inside
>tfw just want ww3 to start
>>
File: clint pleased.jpg (38KB, 946x651px) Image search: [Google]
clint pleased.jpg
38KB, 946x651px
>>36199387
It'll get better, don't give up. You can be happy. I promise.
>>
>>36199696
thanks anon. feel pretty shitty right now because im just realizing there is no hopeful or happy path anywhere for me that i can see. have been doing nothing but thinking about this shit and my life in general for the past few hours. now all i have is a bad headache and i feel even more depressed than when i started. the worst part is that no matter what happens to me, even if i got an 8/10 qt gf tomorrow, all i do is think of all the infinite other possibilities and directions i could have gone in my life. its really bad when im stuck in the same place and basically cant get out and even if i were to move, i would end up unhappy and wondering what else could have been once again. anyway sorry to ramble my diary. nice to get some words of encouragement
>>
>>36200394
Have you tried drugs and alcohol?
>>
>>36200697
No, neither.
>>
>>36200751

>Never tried weed or at least alcohol

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>36199387
Just go ahead with the job if you think your coworkers and the boss will like you and you can make decent money.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.