[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, mommy's getting ready to do her yoga. Why not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>Anon, mommy's getting ready to do her yoga. Why not get off that computer and come work out with me?
>>
Don't you have better things to be doing? Like making my nuggies?
>>
File: 1491719170426.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1491719170426.png
55KB, 852x1256px
Tfw you'll never cum on your mommy's soles
>>
>>36199181
Her asshole isn't even showing OP
>>
BRAAAAAAAAP
Woo you sure are stinky today mommy, peeyeeeww
>>
On a serious note, does your mom have pretty feet, anon? How do you fight the urge to play with them?
>>
File: 1491893595715.jpg (22KB, 298x295px) Image search: [Google]
1491893595715.jpg
22KB, 298x295px
>>36199365
Tfw my mom has cute feet and she lets me give her foot rubs
>>
>>36199448
Is that all she lets you do with them?
>>
>>36199476
She lets me kiss 'em too

Other anons in momcest threads say I should lick them but I'm too pussy
>>
>>36199535
Dammit man you're lucky. I wish I had a mommy that felt comfortable with me kissing her feet. Also why not try licking next time? If she doesn't like it just say you were fooling and kidding.
>>
>>36199563
I love kissing her feet, and I'm trying to get comfortable doing it more and more, but I'm worried if I lick them she'll get creeped out and I won't be able to play it off. I could just say I was fooling but I dunno if she'd buy it.
>>
>>36199831
>I'm worried if I lick them she'll get creeped out and I won't be able to play it off

Yet she's fine with you kissing her feet? Why is that? Also if you were able to work up the courage to kiss her feet, I'm sure you could also muster up the courage to do one little lick.

I used to lick my mom on the cheek when I was younger as a way to mess and fool with her, and she was fine with it.
>>
>>36199954
My mom's kinda weird, she lets me do some kinda lewd things to her but other things are a no go. She might be cool with it but it's iffy
>>
>>36200032
Well, just try giving one of her feet a small little lick. If she doesn't like it, say it was just a joke or something. Or you could try to persuade her with some shit like you read online about an oriental massage involving licking the soles that's supposedly very soothing and good for the mind and body.
>>
>>36200203
I might try giving her just the slightest little lick while kissing her to see if she notices. The issue is, I think she sees the kissing as more of a loving thing, not sexual like I see it. Licking can't really be presented in that way, it's strictly sexual or goofy, but I don't think I could pass it off as goofy.

I wish she was dumb enough to fall for the second option lol
>>
>>36200286
As long as she sees the kissing as loving, I say keep on kissing her feet then, maybe tell her she has pretty feet and that you love her. If you're not up to licking yet, there's no need to rush it. Enjoy her feet as they are and as she lets you. :)
>>
>>36200491
Yeah, I don't want to lose that. I like giving her foot rubs and kisses so I don't want to lose that just because I wanna take it further. I might try telling her she has cute feet though and see how she reponds.
>>
>>36200603
Do you regularly tell your mom how pretty she is? She may react positively if you tell her she has nice feet since you constantly make her feel loved. Also, and maybe I should have asked this sooner, is your mom single? I can't imagine whatever man she's with being ok with you doing what you do to her feet.
>>
>>36200708
Yeah I do pretty often. she would probably not have any problem with me complimenting her feet.

She's single so I do that have to worry about that. I probably wouldn't feel comfortable doing this with her if that was the case anyway.
>>
>>36200930
You know, if there's anything else you want to do to her feet, you could always offer to paint her nails and give her pedicures. Obviously she's fine with foot kissing, i don't see why she'd say no to nail painting. Maybe in due time she may catch on and realize that you have a thing for feet, assuming she doesn't already know.
>>
>>36199181
When I lived with my mom and she did that she'd have farts that would stink up the whole floor.

>It's not my fault it's because I ate a tiny sprig of broccoli

She's still not eating right and has a double chin like her mother. Focuses on minutia and feel-good labels instead of consistently eating whole/unrefined foods.
>>
>>36201012
That's actually not a bad idea desu.

Might think about that.
>>
>>36201132
Offer to paint her nails and give her an at-home spa experience to see if she likes that. By now I assume she probably enjoys you loving her feet and making her feel so loved yeah? Does she even know about you having a foot fetish?
>>
>>36201195
She always seems to really enjoy it when I give her a foot rub. She promised I could give her one on mother's day, so I'm gunna give her a good long one.

I've never told her I have a foot fetish. She knows I like older women, but not feet lol

I'd be totally comfortable telling her because we're relatively open about sexual stuff, but I wouldn't want her to feel uncomfortable with me rubbing her feet.

However, I always get boners when I rub her feet, and she often puts her feet right on my lap, so I know she's felt it before. One time I did it for so long I had to rub one out right after, so I went to the bathroom to do the deed and she asked what I was doing, so I sometimes wonder if she knew.
>>
>>36201426
>we're relatively open about sexual stuff
If she's comfortable with sharing her kinks and general sexual stuff with you, then I think that's a clear indicator she has a special bond with you. Not necessarily incestuous, but surely deeper than the bond most people have with their moms. I'd argue try rolling off of that. Depending on the kinds of things she's shared with you, maybe confessing that you like feet may not backfire as much as you think.

>One time I did it for so long I had to rub one out right after
Please tell me you rubbed her feet long enough for you to be able to smell her feet on your hands before jerking off
>>
>>36201573
Well, I don't think she's ever shared kinks with me, but I just know she had a vibrator at one point and stuff like that. I'm a little more open about it with her than she is with me, but she encourages me to be open and comfortable about it. Like she knows I jerk off and stuff and she thinks I should.
I'm pretty sure I've inadvertently told her I like light bondage, but isn't bothered by that. So in general she's pretty open, but she's still pretty conservative and she's mentioned how gross incest is, so that's what makes me not want to escalate anything. I try to undress down to my underwear in front of her when I can just to gauge her response, and she doesn't seem to mind.

If it comes up naturally I might nonchalantly tell her I like feet and see how she feels.

As to the last part of your comment, yep. I was using lotion on her feet at the time so it smelled like lotion too, but mostly smelled like her feet. I try to smell her feet when I rub them too, but I don't think she's noticed.
>>
>>36201757
All I can really say at this point is just what I've already said. Don't try to jump the gun if you don't think you should. Her finding incest gross should be a red flag to you. Keep rubbing and kissing her feet. Keep telling her you love her. Keep making her feel loved and special. If she ever asks you if you like feet, play it cool. She may just end up letting you do more with her feet, but you can't just rush her into it. You have to let her get eased into it and decide if she wants to go further. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>36201886
Yeah. I love my mama so I don't wanna fuck anything up. If I can escalate things naturally that'd be great, but if not I'm cool with just doing what I'm doing. Thanks for the advice, anon
>>
>>36201934
No problem my man. We all have degenerate fantasies about our mommies and their feet. The important thing to remember is that fantasy doesn't always equal reality.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.