[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life would've been so much better if I was born Indian.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Life would've been so much better if I was born Indian. I would never need to learn dating skills because my culture would just arrange a marriage with an Indian qt for me.
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>36199076
Same
I have Indian co-woker, kinda autistic and vvery avg looking
His 26 already arranged married to cute Indian wife
and has one child and another on the way

Their entire culture is family oriented unlike the west their culture make getting married really easy
They also have low divorce rate, something in single digit
>>
Pajeet here this is one more proof of the indian superpower eat my poo white boi
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (103KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
103KB, 1024x683px
Why can't a country as large as India figure out how to properly dispose of shit?
>>
File: g6LAu4s.jpg (24KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
g6LAu4s.jpg
24KB, 600x630px
>>36199076
>tfw Bengali instead of Indian
>tfw no arranged waifu but still 3rd world shitskin poonigger

I want to kill myself
>>
>>36199575
Bengali, like from Bangladesh
I thought Bangladesh is Muslim
You don't have arrange marriage ?
>>
>>36199633
Some of us do, but my family does not partake in it.
>>
>>36199666

Tell your parents to step it up. Tell them they aren't being proper Bengali!!!
>>
>>36199076
>indian
>qt
pick one.
>>
>>36199703
My mum and dad argue 24/7, if they got that shit on their own volition, lord knows the shit I might get from an arranged marriage.
>>
>>36199729

That's bullshit man. Go orbit Indian qts until one of them aren't approved for arranged marriage. Then swoop in and arrange yourself.
>>
>>36199723
This desu

>tfw ugly race
>tfw your women are ugly as fuck but you're ugly as fuck too

God I hate myself
>>
>>36199076
You guys are pussies.

You hate women cause they don't need social skills they just look pretty and get everything handed to them. Yet here you are wishing everything was handed to you when you could just go out and work and achieve and grow.
>>
>>36199729
Tell your other relatives like uncles or something or use matrimonial sites.
I am Bengali and i had the same problem my family was in a mess and they did bother about my marriage, but my relative are trying to set me up, hopefully wont be virgin for too long.
>>
>>36199778
>That's bullshit man. Go orbit Indian qts until one of them aren't approved for arranged marriage. Then swoop in and arrange yourself.

>tfw live in America
>tfw Americanized beyond belief so I can barely stand Bangladesh besides the rich gated community my Banker Uncle lives in

Eh might as well give it a shot, I ain't got nothin' to lose anyways.
>>
>>36199788
Checked

Although, i always wonder why other races feel this way. I always assume i only find whites attractive because i am white (though i do find some northeast asians attractive) and assumed niggers would find niggers attractive, spics would find spics attractive and poo in loos find other poo in loos attractive. I thought they only wanted to bed white women for social status reasons.
>>
>White girls rejected him soo bad he would rather be a third worlder who doesnt even have access to sanitation
>>
>>36199788

Fucking idiot. If your approved wife isn't pretty then keep passing until they bring home one that looks like a qt. If you can't find an Indian qt you are blind you self hating spoiled piece of shit that gets pussy handed to him on a sliver platter by his parents. Give me all your indian girls right now mother fucker.
>>
>>36199836
Easy for you to say being the huwite ubermensch with your glorious genes n shieet.

Man I wish I was white or at least east asian. It fucking sucks being a poo in loo.
>>
>>36199862
>Fucking idiot. If your approved wife isn't pretty then keep passing until they bring home one that looks like a qt. If you can't find an Indian qt you are blind you self hating spoiled piece of shit that gets pussy handed to him on a sliver platter by his parents. Give me all your indian girls right now mother fucker.

But my parents didn't even try to arrange a marriage for me or even set me up with someone.
>>
>>36199836
White women are also easy.
This whole hooking up, one night stands and friends with benefit thing is extremely common among white women.
>>
>>36199867
Haha madarchod
>>
>>36199867
Where do you live ?
The Indian we have in the USA are doing quite well both financially and even in the dating scene. All Indian in my uni have qt white GF's
>>
>>36200015
Austin TX, I am doing rather well financially, but no gf. Plus /pol/ and /int/ destroyed my self esteem
>>
File: IMG_8724.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8724.png
2MB, 1334x750px
https:// youtu.be/xClorBb71-4

me on the right
>>
>>36199836

What you said is true though. Most races are attracted to themselves. Only the brain damaged people that self hate their own race start to date outside.
>>
>>36200091
>Plus /pol/ and /int/ destroyed my self esteem
Hehe
Don't let the poo in the loo jokes get to you.
You Indian's are fine and better than most immigrants

But the poo in the loo memes are just so funny.
>>
>>36200128

>tfw you can relate to that guy
>tfw you think the mother is sweet for caring about her shy son
>tfw he won't be a robot forever
>tfw jealous my life isn't like that

ATLEAST INDIANS HAVE HOPE
>>
>>36200187
They got to me precisely because they're true.

I've been there man, the designated shitting streets ain't no meme. There are streets that actually reek of shit.
>>
Wish granted.
>born as a dalit
>>
>>36199076
The Indian way is truly the best one for leading a successful and stable life if you were born rich and had perfect parents with nice relatives.
I, along with several million young indians did not get that. So we were left with overbearing ultra-conservative parents with shit relatives who suck at raising children.
Arranged marriage is a fucking meme. If your clan isn't prestigious or you aren't successful you've to settle for 4/10's from a lesser class.
The finding a date part is done by your parents, while everything else remains the same.
>>
>>36200312
I thought that only happens in rural parts
and isn't the modi gov doing something about it ?
I am sure the toilet issue will fix itself in a few years

I have been to Bangalore and it was quite clean and green

i think unicef should hanged they totally ruined your reputation instead of helping with the poo in the loo campaign.

Just a few years ago Indians were stereotyped as doctors and engineers now everyone thinks India is all rape and poop
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>36200316
When you think things couldn't get any worse
>>
>>36200459
Well people don't literally shit on the streets in cities, that's a rural thing, but the infrastructure hasn't really caught up to the population so poor sanitation inevitably becomes a problem. Basically the sewers just can't meet the demand so shit becomes a problem.

Also Bangalore is one of the nicer, 1st world cities in India.

India's just a super diverse place, you have shit-tier slum cities and 1st world tier cities.

Like in Dhaka (I know it's in Bangladesh but I'm more Bengali than Indian) most of it is pretty shit but the financial district is really nice and there are some awesome gated communities there.
>>
>>36199290
>>36199076
Arranged marriages usually lead to the two of thme not loving each other and cheating on each other.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.