[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Puppers and Stats >Name: Roxana >Age: 9 >Breed:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: WIN_20161126_19_04_01_Pro.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161126_19_04_01_Pro.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Post Puppers and Stats

>Name: Roxana
>Age: 9
>Breed: Golden Retriever
>Cutest thing they do: She tries to speak to me all the time. It's not a bark, but like a rooooooo kind of noise when she's happy to see me or if she wants me to play with her.

Fuck I love this dog.
>>
File: IMG_0773.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0773.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36197816
>Name: Hughbert
>breed: American staffordshire terrier
>cutest thing he does: he is a very complex dog, and is very intelligent. He loves to play tug-o-war and I love it when he lays on his belly in the "frog leg" position. When he wants to play, he will grab a toy and come over to nudge me with his paw until I give in
I raised him from a little guy, and he's the only friend that I have
>pic related, my brother was holding his head like that and he was just chilling out
>>
>>36197816
I got two goldens myself man, they are the perfect breed for a robot imo.

>Loyal as fuck
>If any normies come near your property they'll bark like a motherfucker until they leave
>Probably the most loving dog breed out there
>Friendly as shit, will be your wingman through thick and thin
>Loves to retrieve shit, you can go out and throw the ball for them for hours and they never get tired
>Very high intelligence
>cuddly as fuck

Golden retrievers are based and i'll fight any cunt that says otherwise
>>
>>36198461
>>36198337
>>36197816
This is making me want a dog. I've been getting increasingly lonely and a dog seems perfect. I'm just scared of the commitment.
>>
I'm going to post a picture of my 14 year old weiner ;)

Name: Ginger
Breed: Dachshund
Cutest thing they do: She doesn't necessarily like to be held, but knows that if she gives you kisses you will put her down. She will give you a maximum of three then expect to put her down.
>>
File: P_IMG_20160608_162213.jpg (249KB, 1919x1439px) Image search: [Google]
P_IMG_20160608_162213.jpg
249KB, 1919x1439px
>Name: Merlin
>Age: 7
>Breed: Irish Red Setter
>Cutest thing they do: is super dopey bumping his head into things all the time, and every time he's hungry or it's time for him to have his tablets he'll not growl or bark but make a noise of a distressed rooster while staring into your soul
>The reason he was so dopey was as a result of his really heavy medication because of his epilepsy. his personalty is completely different like he is kill inside but he is still my bestfriend
>>
>>36199227

Damn man, way to bum me out with your seizure dog.
>>
>>36197816
All my puppers are dead.

We had a shitty toy poodle when I was a kid and then got a golden retriever who was the best dog in the entire world. We had to put him down last summer.

I'm kind of glad that my parents didn't rush out to get another dog right away as a way to replace our old boy, but I do miss having a dog around. Now I just watch Golden videos on youtube.

>>36198461
Goldens are the best dogs. He never growled or snapped at any of us, even when the vet's assistant stuck him with morphine. Actually apparently he did growl at some drunkard who was coming towards my mom when she was taking him for a walk at like 4 in the morning.

>>36198751
>I'm just scared of the commitment.

It's not that hard. Feed them, play with them, take them for walks outside which you should be doing on your own anyways to get some exercise. And it's not like some birds that live to be like 50 years old, most dogs live about a decade and a half.
>>
File: tmp_12036-IMG_o2667p209188688.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12036-IMG_o2667p209188688.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Name: Wilma.
Breed: English cocker spaniel
Cute shit: comes into my room often and pokes me with her snout because she wants the petting. Sometimes scares the shit out of me doing so because can't hear her coming in.

She is the world to me. I absolutely love her. This is her after we cut her hair, which I'll have to do again soon, because she is very fluffy now, and thus very soft. She still has the fur of a little puppy, even being an old lady as she is. I took her for a walk earlier today. It was nice.
>>
>>36199920
Couldn't see the picture very well on my phone. Her fur is just the right amount there, doesn't get dirty very fast and is still fluffy. Now it's a bit longer. Needs clipping.
>>
File: Merlin.jpg (63KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Merlin.jpg
63KB, 720x1184px
>>36199582
naa he's such a qt, he was trying to spill my pint last night because he wanted a hug
>>
>>36199920
Do you scream WIIIILLLLMAAAA like Fred Flintstone? That would be something I would do.
>>
>>36200375
I'm from Europe and I pronounce it with a single V, and not the U. Like you would pronounce "vilhelm". I do sometimes yell for her, for example when she's out in our fenced garden and I want her to come inside because I have to go do something, and can't let her in like I usually would when she comes up to the glass door and barks at it.

You know, she used to come running up to that door and jump on it. It's a door with about a foot of normal wooden construction for a garden door, and a large glass window on the rest of it. She would come running up to it and bark for us to let her in. I wasn't around for this, but I was told that once during the summer, when it was dark and she was outside, we left the door open. She came running like she usually would, and she jumped up on the door she thought was there, thinking she'd place her front paws on the top of the wood so we could see her, but since the door was open, she fell flat on her belly and slid into the livingroom spread eagle. After that she would just walk up to the door and sit down and bark on it once to let us know she was there. She is a right cutie, but a bit of an airhead sometimes.
>>
File: doughy.jpg (1MB, 1939x3264px) Image search: [Google]
doughy.jpg
1MB, 1939x3264px
Name: Abby
Breed: German Shepard/ Labrador mix
Cutest thing they do: Whenever I come home, she scrunches back her lips as if shes trying to smile
>>
File: typheus_1490803406771.jpg (52KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
typheus_1490803406771.jpg
52KB, 800x799px
>Name: Hotch
>Age: 4
>Breed: Border Collie/Pomeranian
>Cutest thing he does: He lost one of his back legs due to neglect from his previous owners, but every time I come home he's still running and bouncing around because he's so happy to see me

I'm so glad I have him now instead of those assholes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.