[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan PSA: dont fall for the dumb faceswap shills. dont get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1491588005907.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1491588005907.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
4chan PSA:
dont fall for the dumb faceswap shills. dont get the app

pic not related
>>
What do I have to lose its free
>>
>>36196547
government conspiracy to make all of r9k into qt femboys
i thought this was common knowledgr
>>
It's literally advocating gender bending. That in turn saturates your subconcious with the idea of becoming the opposite gender, adding in the sissy threads, and a bunch of shills preaching the pleasures of being trannies or sissies, you in turn may come to desire to partake in said pleasures, thereby sending you spiraling into the trap that has been set and spread around on this board.
There's a reason trannies and traps often commit suicide at very young ages and often don't look very attractive.

I strongly implore you to heed this warning, don't fall for the politibait threads subtly advocating topics such as these.
>>
>>36196688
Please dont call it gender bending that implies theres only 2 genders when you know /very/ well transexuals and non binary people exist.
>>
File: lisa.jpg (57KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
57KB, 480x720px
>implying broke-ass robots can afford all the shit needed to pass as trans
>>
>>36197585
There are 2 sexes, you can hide behind the concept of genders if you want but I don't think there's any dispute about the fact that there are only 2 sexes, which gender is alluding to.
>>
>>36196688
I'd be hot as fuck if I were a girl but that doesn't mean I want to lop my dick off.
>>
>>36196577
you are the product

>>36196642
government conspiracy to gather the faces of 4chan users, rather

>>36196688
go fuck yourself. seek help, though

>>36197585
nice. you are a real masterbaiter

>>36197619
>the world is poor. LOL.
>>
File: 1479343961328.gif (589KB, 490x279px) Image search: [Google]
1479343961328.gif
589KB, 490x279px
>Chews your data
>Uses face recognition software
>Collects your nationality, (location?) hardware's and firmware's specifics for "telemetry"
>Harvests photographs of people and everything there is in the picture with them
>You can draw a pattern from all of these elements
>It's basically proselytism hidden in plain sight

These "fun apps" are a trap. You should be careful.
>>
>>36197786
>government conspiracy to gather the faces of 4chan users
oh really whats their masterplan?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.