[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the /pinkpill/ yet, robots? >Lots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0383.jpg (105KB, 750x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.jpg
105KB, 750x1013px
Why haven't you taken the /pinkpill/ yet, robots?
>Lots of attention
>Cute boys buying you cuter clothes
>Lots of pics of hot dicks
>Not having to deal with girls

Being a sissy is the manliest thing you can do
>>
>>36196179
yep it's time to act on your suicide plan :)
>>
Shut the FUCK UP disgusting queer, stop fucking up robots more than they already are
>>
>>36196179
>Being a sissy is the manliest thing you can do
I don't care about what you do with your life OP, but this is just not true.
>>
>>36196179
Why exactly are you advocating the renouncement of one's sex in favor of living a perverted, hedonistic delusion?
>>
>>36196240
Freedom and free shit
>>
>>36196313
How exactly is that freedom? And why would any man want free cloths just to wear for the sexual satisfaction of strangers on the internet?
>>
>>36196360
I get to do what I want and the clothes are cute and comfy to wear
>>
>>36196240
Pleasure probably.
>>
File: 1401209932179.png (154KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
1401209932179.png
154KB, 309x302px
>>36196179
I have the option of throwing away my life and becoming a sissy camwhore and living off the money of pathetic faggots any time I want.

You know why I don't? There's more at stake than a simple life.
>>
>>36196376
>>36196403
But you could do whatever you want even if you weren't a sissy, no one's stopping you from doing shit as a man except yourself and there are comfy cloths for guys.

So you get pleasure from wearing women's clothes, doesn't mean everyone else here does.
>
>>
>>36196179

Because it's a lie. I considered it heavily. No matter how you put it, whatever your motivations are, it's just a lie you'd be living. Anyway we all have a rock bottom to hit, after which living a lie sounds 100% preferable to reality, so I guess I haven't quite reached that quite yet. Good luck with your life, OP.

(Btw I'm talking about transitioning MtF, none of that sissification fetish garbage)
>>
this makes me hard , pls post more chat logs
>>
>>36196179
>used to be grossed out by all this shit
>traps are starting to wear me down
>thinking more and more about wearing cute panties and letting my bp be pounded
>>
>>36196701
Good, join us anon. The sex is amazing
>>
>>36196686
>>36196751

So are you the same person just changing ip's? Or are you some sort of organization trying to weaponize communication and culture?

>>36196701
Your using green texts incorrectly pal. Just because you know how to use >this doesn't mean you're a frequenter of this board or 4chan.
>>
>>36196794
>I am retarded and don't know how greentext stories work: the post
>>
Is it weird if I'm a tranny on female hormones and I find sissy stuff to be really bizarre
>>
>>36196240

Life is meaningless and people should do whatever they want
>>
>>36196832
Makes you realize how mentally ill you are.
>>
>>36196832
the sissy fetishists are actually less weird because they just have an unusual kink instead of full blown dysmorphic delusions
>>
>>36196832

Denial in its purest form
>>
Because despite dicks being kinda nice I don't actually like guys and the brainwashing and inferiority stuff is scary. I do wanna look cute, though.
>>
File: 1491197355808.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491197355808.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>36196808
Here's a story for you:
>Call a suspicious poster out on his shit
>calls me retarded for incorrectly noticing a flaw in his green text story
This is /b/ tier shit. But then again, /b/ was the first to fall before /pol/ was even beginning to complain about this shit.

>>36196856
Nice consistency in short sentences. Although the lack of periods in
>>36196856
>>36196925
>>36196751
>>36196701
>>36196686
>>36196376
>>36196313
I'm not one to typically be a grammar nazi, but this consistency makes it clear that your the same person shilling your ideology.
>>
>>36196179
Tee hee xdddddddddffdddddd :p I'm a qt trap just look at my qt succubus shirt xdd :DDD which you should buy now at redbubble dot com give me some SHEKELS don't you just love my shirt haha xddddd lol it's so cute and look I'm wearing girls clothes uh oh aren't I just soooooooooooiiooo lewd~ gasp what do you mean I'm so cute?!! I'm s-stuttering like i-ive g-got s-serious b-brain d-d-d-damage.......... You couldn't possibly want to do something lewd to me after I just said I wanted it!!!!!! Look at all my emoticons *~* uou owo oxo ahhh it's so cute I'm so cute you should think I'm so cute just like a girl haha but I am a girl (male) after all what do you mean I smell like cum all girls do right????? :3 maybe you should just fuck me nao I want a duck so bad look just how much my shrived up estrogen enriched dick... I mean feminine benis ;P is bulging in my leggings^_^ they're so tight and cute and cute and cute and cute and cute and cute I'm so cuuuute~~~~~~~~ just cover me in your cum oh no I've got some steam notes hope they're from cute Bois oh Anon just look at me I'm so sad ;_; hug me I'm so smol u know I'm only 5 '4 isn't that so cute~~ I need a trip how do I make one???!! I hope you don't hit on mee

This is literally how ridiculous you sound and look. Fuck off retarded faggots.
>>
>>36196973
yep it's become increasingly obvious someone is pushing a gay agenda on here

faggots get ouf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.