[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can choose one and only one of the following three options.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1481860189003.jpg (187KB, 669x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481860189003.jpg
187KB, 669x1000px
You can choose one and only one of the following three options. Which do you choose, /r9k/?

1. Ideal Genitalia
>If male, your penis will transform into your ideal penis, down to the last vein and nanometer. You may alter your scrotum and testes if you wish.
>If female, you will have the vulva of your choice and your desired ass shape/size.
>You can also choose your desired fertility status and sex hormone levels. E.g. if you desire high test, then you will get high test.

2. Money
>You receive tax-free 10 Million USD that you and only you can control.

3. Alcohol Immunity
>You are permenantly immune to all physical and mental side effects of drinking alcohol, except of course being drunk. No hangovers, no cirrhosis.

I think I'd choose 3 2bh, though 1 is quite appealing.
>>
>>36196059
One of course. The other options are stupid.
>>
#2 is the correct choice, of course
>>
Money

I dont need a perfect dick or whatever because i have money so i can get laid whenever

I dont care about Alcohol, i just drink a glass of wine or some rum here or there, heavy drinking is degenerate. But either way - i can just pay for rehab
>>
File: 1478031145574.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1478031145574.png
135KB, 288x415px
2. I'm most likely not getting laid even with a big dick since I'm terrible with conversation. I live such a relaxed lifestyle that 10 million could last me for my whole life without having to wagecuck. I might take a part time job just in case I lose all the money in a fire or something and would then have a huge experience gap. dunno.

3 is stupid, I wouldn't take 1 unless I could change other parts of my body too. if I could greatly enhance how much sperm I shoot per load to ridiculously inhuman levels (bukkakke levels in a single shot) I might consider it.
>>
Money, what the fuck kinda question is this
>>
>>36196059
Ideal genitalia. I don't care about the penis too much, but test levels would be enough to make me ultra chad. If I can leverage that to make $400k a year, it's also more profitable than alternative number 2. And I probably could.
>>
>>36196059
Fucking stupid, ofcourse 2, 1 should be you're body in general, might be worth it for manlets and ugly. 3 should be personality, ie become outgoing naturally
>>
all of them are very stupid except the money
underage b& pls
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.