[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw possible gf but she lives 250 miles away and she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1452124334060.jpg (43KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1452124334060.jpg
43KB, 469x505px
>tfw possible gf but she lives 250 miles away and she's the first girl thats shown active interest in me but probably wont go anywhere due to distance barriers

also 24-year old virgin
>>
>>36193903
>250 miles
that's child's play.

Watch this
>meet girl in NY state
>I live in Washington state
>fall in love
>she visits once it's amazing
>she moves to be with me
>we love each other for years
>she cheats and leaves because lol that's what girls do
>the entire relationship she's jealous of a british girl I've known for 7 years that loves me, and I love her, but we've put it away because
>washington state to UK is a billion fucking miles

We'll never get together and we're okay with it. I mean it sucks, there's a melancholy to it, but yeah. That's life man.
>>
>>36193979

so what am I suppose to do?
>>
>>36194064
Get on a fucking bus you faggot. Or tell her to. Or drive. Or fly.

Jesus christ how hard is this
just fucking see each other and make out

my first girlfriend ever lived in Florida, I took a bus to see her and it might have been the best month of my entire life.

Even if she had been fuckign awful, and been rude, and broke up with me, I'm so glad I went
>>
File: flavortown.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
flavortown.png
91KB, 240x255px
>>36193979
Ausfag here
>Uni
>Meet this American girl
>Was a kissless virgin before her
>Crossed off all of my firsts with her
>Perfect time
>Anon I'm only an exchange student for this semester
>Goes back to America
That was over 650 days ago. Its hard not to count because its the only thing that has ever mattered to me
>>
>>36193979
Why don't you try

Inb4 hurr not a robot, kys
>be 13yo in china
>hang out w qt3.14 mixed azn erryday
>best friends
>lose my virginity to 4/10 older girl
>she knows
>she fucks my friend
>imokwiththis.jpg
>they breakup, I'm her pillow
>rinse repeat for whole early teens
>I'm about to move away back to home country
>realize I've caught the feels for her
>it's too late, move
>she moves to another continent to study
>don't wanna LDR but we miss each other a lot
>I visited her, she had a bf
>intercontinentally_cucked.jpg
>now she's gonna come here
>both single
>anxiety thru the roof

I can't mess things up with her. I can't. Aaaaaaaaaaah
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.