[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1399160092047.webm (2MB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1399160092047.webm
2MB, 960x544px
I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi times radius squared times height. This comes out as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next, I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an objects mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density if a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, and converting it to meters cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult males volume. Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual, which is within the margin of error for straight .
>>
>>36193590
Except its generally reported that fags/traps have large dicks than straight people.

Also the average dick is 5x4.6
>>
>>36193693
>Except its generally reported that fags/traps have large dicks than straight people.
what
>>
tfw no qt tranny will fugg me in the butt
>>
Who wishlists average?
Who salivates for the picture of mediocrity?
Who brags about bagging median meat?

Functional genitals are nothing to write home about.
Rote dongs provide typical penetrations.
Run-of-the-mill wangs work entry level positions.
Generic peckers are weak genetic pokers.

Women are correct to filter out these faulty stubs.
>>
>>36193934
When 1-2% aren't the average yeah, you kind of have to wishlist the average.
>>
>>36193590
Holy shit I made this copy pasta

I meant to use 70kg *9.81 as an Anon had pointed out 7kg for a human is admittedly unrealistic. There's probably more wrong with it, aside from that.
>>
File: TautUnimportantJaguarundi.webm (302KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
TautUnimportantJaguarundi.webm
302KB, 600x338px
>>36194282
you are the biggest faggot on this board then
>>
>>36193727
they do have bigger dicks anon

i think you need to spent some more time accounting for this in your calculations
>>
File: 864553463.jpg (66KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
864553463.jpg
66KB, 540x302px
>>36194404
Don't worry I used incognito so there's no trace
>>
>>36194282
So obsessed with dicks and being straight that you have to do math about dicks being straight.
This is pathetic, on the bright side you definitely belong here faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.