[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother is a bigger robot than me >be me >have older brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486750785329-pol.jpg (31KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486750785329-pol.jpg
31KB, 400x460px
Brother is a bigger robot than me
>be me
>have older brother who's an autist in a chad's body because he likes basketball
>Literally only good at basketball and fails at having a
social life
>Couldn't even get his dick sucked in HS
>gets basketball scholarship to university
>Middle of his Sophomore year, introduces his gf to us
> Shes a solid 8.5 and standard college roastie
> Weird because bro is still an autist, in fact he seems more robot than before.
> They date for 4 YEARS and he marries her right before he gets sweet job with BP
> How the fuck does a roastie put up with my robot bro? Why hasn't my robot bro dumped the shallow boring roastie?
> Bring up that I didn't think they'd end up married to him after his wedding.
> "I couldn't dump her after I raped her."
CONTD
>>
> WTF
> Bro explains that he was still a virgin up until Sophomore year and he was freaking out that his teammates would find out he was a robot not a Chad
> He forces himself to go to a party to find a girl to fuck but his autism cockblocks him
> Before giving up he goes into random bedroom to find the roastie passed out drunk on the bed
> Proceeds to remove panties and insert dick to pussy.
> She comes to and mumbles stop, he doesn't
> He fucks her on and off for an hour. He only stops after she pukes on herself
>He realizes he's a rapist and freaks out.
>Literally drags her from the party and sneaks her into his apartment.
>Gives her a shower and tucks her into his bed.
>Next morning makes her pancakes and (not joking) buys her a card where he wrote SORRY I FUCKED YOU LAST NIGHT
> Roastie has him by the balls over the rape. Gonna report it but he asks if he can buy her something, anything.
> She doesn't want anything but he buys her a fucking necklace from Jared
> Claims he loves her and she's his only.
> Roastie backs off cause bro is "cute"
>Bro subsequently becomes a perfect autist bf for her
> He never considered breaking up with her because he's afraid she'll report the rape and use the card as evidence.
> She stayed with him because he literally moves heaven and earth to make her happy.
> Mfw my brother is a rapist AND autist

Fucking idiot
>>
>>36193300
>>36193335
Fucking kek. It's cute in a fucked up sort of way
>>
>>36193300
capped

blox
>>
>>36193300
>>36193335
If your autist brother just denied it would be fine. Who would believe a roastie who got together with her rapist and married him after 4 years?
>>
>>36194705
The jury after being presented the evidence and a convincing case by Mr. Shecklesberg and associates.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.