[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've finally seen this in a way that makes sense. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (108KB, 501x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 501x810px
I've finally seen this in a way that makes sense.

You wouldn't work for a few hours 1 day every 3 months and say "Where the hell's all my money!?" would you?

Same goes for getting women. If you are not very lucky (it falls into your lap), spending maybe a little of a day every few months ACTUALLY going up to them with charm etc. with intent to fuck/date is going to get you the equivalent of that $20 you got for working that one day. Probably nothing, actually.

Yes, women get to put in 0 effort into finding love, but THAT'S THEIR THING. It's the primary thing they're good at in this life, getting liquid put inside of them.

Do sports come as naturally to women as they do men? No. That, among many others, is OUR thing.

So. Acknowledge, that unless you are very lucky, expecting to get a girl with hardly any effort once every blue moon will lead to you being very frustrated and depressed.

Throw enough shit at the wall until it sticks. This includes women. Not sticking? Improve your aim, improve your shit, improve the thrower.

Life is a fuckton of work. Swallow that bitter pill or waste away forever. If you're going to kill yourself, fucking get on with it. If you're not, don't slouch around half-assed thinking "Well, I might still kill myself so it's okay to not try."
>>
A lot longer than I intended.

TL;DR Some of you work 40+ hours a week. Are you even happy with the money you get? Some of you aren't. Same with women. You may not even be happy with what you get if you treat getting women like a full-time or part-time job (min. 20 hours a week). So you for fucking sure won't be happy with what you get with 0 hours a week.

Women are terrified of rejection and they're generally awful human beings, but you want them so saddle up.
>>
>>36193260
>Life is a fuckton of work

None of the ""rewards"" are worth the expected effort.
We must quickly determine the most effective way of eliminating all life, so that this charade will finally be concluded.
>>
>>36193367

I do mostly agree with that. The woman is usually bitchy/overly expecting, the house costs way too much.

Still, I hate all the rejection and want to prove all those bastards wrong. Anger/hate is my main driving force and it's worked so far at keeping me from killing myself.
>>
>Some of you work 40+ hours a week. Are you even happy with the money you get?

I'm a lot happier with money and a shit job than I am no job and no money.
>>
File: 1412761024910.jpg (32KB, 645x444px) Image search: [Google]
1412761024910.jpg
32KB, 645x444px
I don't get how people can respond to the topic of the thread when OP posts a picture of an ass that great.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.