[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid thread > that kid who would eat in the bathroom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: CC5Anp1WAAExKRq.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CC5Anp1WAAExKRq.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
That kid thread

> that kid who would eat in the bathroom even though you had no reason to eat in the bathroom
>>
File: 1485890013376.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485890013376.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
>that kid who called his parents because he bullied me online and I bullied him back

Most pathetic person I've ever met
>>
>that kid who boiled piss on the cooker ...is me
>>
>>36193614

My sister did that
>>
>That kid who showed up to class drunk
>>
>The kid who showed up packin a lip
>>
>that kid who would imagine himself marrying that girl and having a happy family with her
>>
>>36195156
>>that kid is me

wew boy, I really loved her. Still do.
She's married now. To another robot-type guy. Not sure how he did it. Good on him
>>
>that kid who thought you were his friend because you didn't bully him when everyone else did
>>
>that kid who was voted most likely to succeed and turned out to have the shittiest life
h-haha
>>
>that kid who would go around class showing his phone to everyone because he saw a funny picture on 9gag

literally at least five times a day
>>
>that kid who constantly ran around biting people
>that kid whose autistic superpower was the ability to mimic emergency vehicle sirens

>they were the same kid
>he ran around biting people and going "WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO WEE WOOO"

>look him up
>he is an accomplished photojournalist
>>
>>36195156
Wew lad, I still do that, the fantasies are keeping me going.
>>
>that smelly psychotic girl you had to get paired up with everytime in group projects because you had no friends
>>
>>36195227
I work with that guy, I talk shit about him as soon as he leaves.
>>
File: 1489023623901.png (428KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489023623901.png
428KB, 600x800px
> That kid seemed normal then ended up ODing on heroin 3 time but is still somehow alive and rly edgy

Fuck that kid
>>
File: 1477193712969.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477193712969.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>36193226
> that kid who was well into anime and now it makes me cringe
> that kid who had a few friends but walked around alone
> that kid who had a knife pulled on him and put to his neck and chad threatened to kill him
> that kid who tried to kill himself a few times over
> that kid who is now more confident and published 4 books and is going to community uni for IT training.
>>
>the kid who thought he was part of FaZe because he got one trick shot
>>
>That kid who would always jerk you off under the table in science class if you fed him fruit snacks
>>
>That kid who thought he was the shit but no one actually like him because he was narcissistic as fuck
>>
>that kid who browses 4chan in incognito mode
>>
>>36193226
>that kid who got accused of sexual harassment but was just misunderstood

I didn't know she would take it that far
>>
>That kid who got access to the intercom system and screamed penis into it
>>
>>36193226
>that kid who took 7 years to graduate
>>
>that nigger who always had some retarded name for the weed he was selling.
"This here the 9/11."
Me. "Why?"
"Shit makes you feel like you got hit by an airplane
me." Is that supposed to feel good?"
>>
File: 1487801293901.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1487801293901.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>that kid who would eat his own poop in the bathroom and burp in people's faces after lunch
>mfw that kid was me
>>
>That kid who purposely pissed on the locker room floor and licked it up in front of everyone just to shock us for his own personal amusement.
>>
>>36196283
He probably did that on purpose to fuck with you

My old dealer in highschool regularly sold weed to this mildly retarded kid. every time he sold to him, the kid would *insist* on knowing what strain it was even when the dealer had no idea. So he'd just make up a name with whatever was around him. So the "strains" that he was selling to him would always have retarded names like "pink towel kush" or "Uncle Ben's toaster kush"
>>
>>36196396
He would just tell us what it was called. I knew better then to ask a street dealer what kind of weed it is. Even when I was 14.
>>
File: j09hj0ihjf34.jpg (140KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
j09hj0ihjf34.jpg
140KB, 750x737px
>that kid that got expelled from school because stacy reported him for sexual harassment as a prank
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.