[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you going to do when WWIII starts and you all end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: Inquisitive Persain.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitive Persain.gif
2MB, 500x281px
What are you going to do when WWIII starts and you all end up getting drafted?
>>
why would they need me? what about all the good soldiers.
>>
Go, die, make the world a better place and the future brighter.
>>
>>36192955
Well Anon, they need you to act as a meat shield for said good soldiers.
>>
My parents will probably oull some string and get us to fucking austria or some shit hole that isnt involved in war becasue they think i will die if i go to war

I would totally die in the first week
>>
>>36192924
>not just enlisting
>>
I will do my best to serve my country. At least that way my life have a purpose.
>>
>>36192986
>Austria
>Not involved in a world war

Oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>36193046
>u
i am fucking retarded i meant australia
ill just go back to my safe corner and cry myself to sleep
>>
Cant be drafted due to schizophrenia.

I've actually played out the "join the army" fantasy pretty far. Basically I would just wait until the funniest possible moment and shoot the funniest possible person and just lol through my court marshal/jail sentence.

Fucks should have known not to give me a gun.
>>
Sit back and wait for the nukes to put me outta my misery.
Laugh at all the normalscum losing their beautiful fruitful lives.
Maybe commit some rapes and murders when the first bombs start to fall- why not?
>>
File: IVanka.png (326KB, 670x878px) Image search: [Google]
IVanka.png
326KB, 670x878px
I swear allegiance to Empress Ivanka and Supreme Rabbi Kushner

Then do as the Israelites tell me
>>
I'm not eligible due to the medical conditions I have.
>>
>>36192924
I have a crippling drug addiction, a mental health diagnosis, a history of cancer, a criminal record and a heart condition.
No way would I pass the draft board
>>
I tried join 4 times all 4 branches, all times DQ'd
>>
>>36193500
What is your heart condition? jc
>>
>>36193523
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
>>
>>36192924
I'm borderline, a drug addict, shattered my left foot jumping off a building, 28 in a month, criminal record, etc. I'm not getting drafted. I'll enjoy your girlfriends while you're away. Go to Canada if I have to. That being said, if the US was invaded I'd stay and fight to defend my home and the people I love.
>>
File: 1488724523531.png (420KB, 486x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488724523531.png
420KB, 486x415px
>>36193081
hey im schizo too. ill be laughing my way out of the military unlike the draftlets
>>
>>36192924
Seems like being an illegal immigrant is finally coming in handy.
>>
>>36192924
>tfw I got turned away
I guess I won't be joining them since I've become suicidal since, but having a gun would go great with my current plans.
>>
I'm 26 and exempt from the draft. I must be getting too old for /r9k/.
>>
>muh ww3 is right around the corner!
this isn't 1945 faggot, it's not happening.
>>
i won't as i'm crippled. they can't take a crippled person.
>>
>>36192924

Well, since we are all equal there will be a lot of fit staceys too and we eventually will have to share a bed with one. Well atleast some lucky few of us. So it isn't all so bad...
>>
>>36192924
I don't think my country could afford to bring back National Service. They'd just get us to run around a TA centre a few times every month and I'm nearly too old for that anyway.
>>
File: crasa.jpg (84KB, 380x495px) Image search: [Google]
crasa.jpg
84KB, 380x495px
>Will be forced to fight for Israel in my lifetime
Foiled yet again. WW3 won't happen tho, nothing serious enough has happened. At the worst we'll get a few flicks on the nose in trade bans from Ruskia but whatever. I'd be down if we were planning on cleansing and then annexing the sand pit tho
>>
File: diana.jpg (34KB, 728x541px) Image search: [Google]
diana.jpg
34KB, 728x541px
>>36192924
We have more than enough poorfags fighting for Isreal in exchange for free college though. There won't be a draft.
Only thing I'm worried about is being shipped off since I'm joining the National Guard.
>>
>>36192924
>implying I'm not already working on getting a commission
Just join the Navy losers, you get technical skills that will benefit you after you get out and you also get all the military benefits. Don't fall for the Army or even worse, the Marine, memes unless you absolutely want to be Billy Badass (hint: you probably won't end up being a Ranger or SF)

Serve your country, but don't forget that one day you're gonna be out of the military and unless you have valuable skills, you're also gonna be out of a job.
>>
File: 1487911150441.jpg (82KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487911150441.jpg
82KB, 768x1024px
>>36192924
Fake my death and live in the woods.
Or just kayak out to some cargo boat from a beach that I can walk to if I have to, and hitch a ride on that and see where it takes me,
>>
They wouldn't take me, as I'm too old.
>>
>>36192924
Become an woman
>>
>>36192924
I am to old to draft.
I'm staying stateside with the roasties
>>
File: 1491023772936.jpg (69KB, 720x587px) Image search: [Google]
1491023772936.jpg
69KB, 720x587px
I have autism, adult diagnosis. Pretty sure they can't draft retards for ethical reasons.
>>
>went to the looney bin last year
they won't choose me ;^)
>>
>>36192924
I'd be happy. My life would have some purpose and the thought of dying is not really daunting to me whatsoever. I wouldn't mind getting killed in combat and save myself from the shame of committing suicide.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.