[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone settle for a western woman when you could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why would anyone settle for a western woman when you could move to Asia instead?
>>
Why would anyone settle for any woman when I could be alone and in control of everything instead.
>>
>I wont date a western women
>So I'll date an eastern slut

I don't get it.
>>
>>36191547
>implying it's easy to move across the world
>>
>>36191547
Hell Yeah.
Asia is paradise, not like there are westernized roastie bitches there too.
Am I right guys ?
>>
>>36191547
How can western women ever compete?
>>
>>36191547
wee takeing yo wominz yella boi
>>
>>36191676
You know the women willing to date you are going be asia's roasties.
>>
Language, and our faint hopes that not ALL westerm women are trash as of yet.
pffffffahahaha who am I kidding, it is just the language
>>
>>36191626

it is tho.

book plane ticket, save up a grand or so.
Go to the place you want to go, walk around asking for work.
Done.

Any white person will find it easy in HK, no matter what. I lived in the new district, pronounced tin-shee-waiy. it was great. about 20mins tram into central HK. Wet asian sliz everywhere. They literally grab your arm saying strong and giggling in the mongkok markets.
>>
>>36191547

Hey BlackBro, I'm Asian and if you can honestly cut the fantasy out a bit, and realistically accept some of the realities of Asia, and live in that culture as a non-Asian, then hats off to you, you deserve it. Foreigners will forever be labeled as foreigners, they will never accept you, you can probably live there 20 years and will still be the clown of the party and get asked if you need a fork because you are too dumb to use chopsticks. I'm sure you can get laid but to actually get a wife and live a happily married life in Asia, when Asia is all about conforming to society and fitting in, your wife has to put up with you being the guy who's always a step behind because he's not aware of the culture, or just the way he looks. Your wife has to put up with that, and continue living around her friends and family judging her and you. You are never going to fit in or get respect man and if you are okay with that, then bravo.
>>
>>36191547
Because I'd have to move to Asia.
>>
>>36191843

What if you look sort of asian?
>>
>>36191716
>Any white person will find it easy in HK, no matter what.
i kind of doubt that but i admire you if you did all of this
>>
Asia is a paradise for robots, their culture is much more insular and introverted than outgoing normie western culture. Also the men are all 4 foot tall beta manlets so competition is pretty much nil.
>>
>>36191547
>willingly becoming a minority to get poon

i hope they chop your dick off
>>
>tfw you're probably the only guy on the whole of 4chan not attracted to Asian women

I'd much rather have a mulatta q.t. instead.
>>
Or you could just stay in the West where QoL is a million times better and get yourself a qt subservient jungle asian waifu like I did
>>
>>36191547
Asian women have the flattest most unappealing asses ever (I'm sure there are some exceptions but they aren't common)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.