[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's loyalty is not first and foremost towards her children,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1445904095940.jpg (118KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1445904095940.jpg
118KB, 800x530px
Women's loyalty is not first and foremost towards her children, but to Chad.

The reason mothers try their hardest to turn their sons into betas is because they want only the strongest males of the SPECIES to procreate, the continuation of her own genes, strangely enough, is secondary. We can see (not uncommon) extreme examples of this in humans and animals where mothers will literally kill their offspring if they don't consider them strong enough (Sudden Infant Death is literally this).

Mothers shit test and sabotage their own flesh and blood (and they probably even acknowledge this consciously on some level) so that natural strong willed Chads that disregard their bullshut can take the women that may have otherwise been polluted with beta sperm, they do this for the greater good, so the gene pool can remain strong.
>>
What did OP mean by this?

Oregano
>>
>>36189820
That doesn't make sense from an evolutionary perspective. Woman who sabotaged their sons would go extinct.
>>
File: greek_pericles.jpg (18KB, 277x403px) Image search: [Google]
greek_pericles.jpg
18KB, 277x403px
>>36189852
>>36189855
OP is saying basically that shrew mothers who helicopter parent their kids are a natural occurence in nature designed to self regulate their poor genetic quality.

If you cant break past the hurdle in life thst is your mom, you dont deserve to live.

I disagree with OP on the idea that all women do this though. Bad parenting is not universal
>>
>>36189855
In a group it does, only the strongest in the GROUP would procreate, remember that women think tribally, they don't identify as an individual, they identify as a woman.

Also sabotaged/shit tested or dead sons would save potentially wasted time and energy on upbringing, thus more chances to get impregnated again by an alpha.
>>
>>36189855
Being gay doesn't make evolutionary sense from an evolutionary perspective, yet here you are.
>>
>>36189959
A major principle of evolution is selectivity. There wouldn't be any negative selective pressure on women who did not do this.
A woman who did do this, however, would be heavily unfavored to pass on her genes.
Therefore such a behavior could never evolve even in a group.
>>
>>36190033
You completely missed the point.
>>
my mum and dad tried to turn me into beta cuz they can t use logic
I just got lucky I ended in chad social group in 1. grade so I became asshole aggressive alpha
>>
>>36190049
A group that practiced infanticide - or prevented weaker males from procreation - would be stronger than other groups, and so evolutionarily more successful.
>>
>>36190049
Several species of fish excrete a warning pheromone when killed to warn their kin about danger. While not detrimental, it is certainly unhelpful to the original fish.

In this example, if a weak son could cause the destruction of a group, then groups who didn't sacrifice would be selected against as a whole.

Not that I believe there is anything behind this theory. The OP is definitely just a wizard working on his spellbook. However, let's not shit on evolutionary theory while we are at it.
>>
>>36190163
This trait would have to appear in all women of the group at the same time in order for this to happen.
>>36190243
>While not detrimental, it is certainly unhelpful to the original fish
Fish also give birth to like a 1000 fishes at a time. It is therefore much easier for traits that offer no individual benefit to evolve.
>>
>>36189855
Checked

Case in point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKVLRH5m6Wk
>>
>>36190243
How do you want you want to explain SID syndrome and the frequently obsessive thoughts women have about killing their baby?

And "evolutionarily speaking" trying to make your sons into soft weak men should have resulted in a deceased lineage, yet it hasn't. Do you have another theory to posit - or is it just women being stupid and shortsighted as usual, wanting someone who will submit to their will?
>>
>>36190437
>SID syndrome
>women killing their babies
If women were smothering their babies the coroners would be able to tell.
>>
Even by /r9k/ standards, this is completely retarded. OP, you're gay for Chad aren't you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.