[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On my way to job interview, ended up behind this. Why haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: baldlet.jpg (234KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
baldlet.jpg
234KB, 747x1328px
On my way to job interview, ended up behind this.

Why haven't you shaved your head yet, baldingbots?
>>
>public transportation

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
i'm only having recession right now, so it's not necessary. the amount it's receded at 21 seems to indicate i only have a couple more years though
>>
>>36189420
What's the job?

Originaligai
>>
>>36189420
How would you like it if someone took a pic of your autistic ass and posted it on the internet?
>>
lol who the fuck would just take a picture of the back of someones head on a bus nigga
>>
>>36189476
Already happened.

>>36189472
Human resources. Dude interviewing me is a bit of a Chad though.
>>
>>36189476
Anon everybody takes hidden pictures of everyone nowadays. I guarentee someone has taken a picture of you this week without your knowledge
>>
>>36189420
>baldlet.jpg

>man
>manlet
>meaning lack of "mannes" or manliness, feature that defines if you are a man or not

>bald
>baldlet
>meaning lack of baldness, meaning you lack the baldness itself, meaning you have a lot of hair

fucking idiot
>>
>>36189500

Go fuck yourself. Only normies do that.
>>
>>36189500
>tfw caught a fat neck beard trying to take a picture of me while at work cause my pants were too tight that day

I never felt so violated
>>
>>36189500
Nope I'm far too good looking for that
>>
>>36189500

do people actually do this? does it happen to the extent that you can guarantee that a random person has had a picture taken of them by a stranger without consent in the last week
>>
>>36189527
I agree. I'm not saying I've taken pictures myself you retard

>>36189534
Yep that's how petty society is now. Have a button undone on your shirt or something and a pic will be taken and sent to random strangers you've never even talked to

>>36189537
You're deluded
>>
>>36189572
I've had glimpses into normie-dom. It's surprising just how viscious they are. You can try to be as quiet and lowkey as possible but if you're not a part of the normie group they will takes pictures of you and laugh to how weird you are
>>
>>36189585
>You're deluded

Just cause you're an ugly piece of shit doesn't mean everyone else is
>>
>>36189585
Or if you look weird and have a regular unassuming social media account, they'll save all your photos to their hard drive and roleplay as you on plebbit and chanboards.
>>
>>36189503
t. baldlet
>>
>>36189503
Maybe that guy is also a manlet. Bald + manlet = baldlet
>>
>>36189618
I've been called attractive multiple times dumbass
>>
>>36189500
>implying i left the house this week
fucking normies
>>
>>36189500
Oh god, I'm never going outside again.
>>
>>36189661
Probably out of sympathy. You're getting defense, you don't find yourself attractive, do you?
How sad that must be, always ashamed. I always wake up smiling.
>>
>>36189717
I really don't care whether I'm attractive or not. Maybe you shouldn't be on this board if you care so much about it
>>
>>36189717
i think i recognize this poster. that's a bus in los angeles and the poster has severe dysmorphia because of a few minor disabilities, overall he looks completely normal
>>
>>36189503
Found the baldlet. Hahaha you're bald and everyone laughs at you even your mom.
>>
>>36189717
Fuck you normie, if I see you IRL I will knock all your teeth out and I'll be the one smiling.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.