[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your father is one in a million ugly. > made you one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0732.jpg (83KB, 614x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
83KB, 614x397px
>tfw your father is one in a million ugly.
> made you one in a million ugly.
Why are ugly parents so cruel? I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>36189096
And that is why we need positive eugenics. OP, don't you dare leaving any offsprings.
>>
>>36189096
>father was 9/10, 6'3" air force mother fucker
>mother was 9/10 ivy league professional woman
>no male in the family is under 6ft on either side
>...
>they waited until 35 to have kids
>I turned out a 1/10 fucking mutant manlet with mental problems, total black sheep and the only failure in a beautiful and successful family

I promise you, the gods are pretty cruel themselves.
>>
>>36189096
That math doesn't add up

If he's one-in-a-million ugly then the chances of you being ugly are greater than one-in-a-million

Your one-in-a-million chance of being ugly would only be accurate if your dad was really good looking, your mom as well.
>>
>>36189096
you know what to do OP, break the cycle. Never have kids.
>>
File: week-13-jets-cardinals.jpg (132KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
week-13-jets-cardinals.jpg
132KB, 1200x945px
>don't have the heart to tell my parents the real reason I don't want kids is because our genes are awful and don't deserve sprending
unironically believe in eugenics
>>
>>36189666

I don't give a fuck about eugenics. I just wouldn't want to have a kid who will grow up to realise he never stood a chance.
>>
>>36189183
>If he's one-in-a-million ugly then the chances of you being ugly are greater than one-in-a-million

What

No

He says "one in a million ugly" because he's uncommonly ugly, to the extent which would make him the likely ugliest out of a group of a million people.

He's not saying there's a one in a million chance to be that ugly.
Like... That's neither how statistics nor genetics work. If someone is one in a million ugly their kid is most likely to be at least nearly as ugly as them. It's not increasing statistical unlikelihood.

By your logic, the more ugly the people fucking the more good looking the kid is likely to be.

You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>36189096
>>36189174
It's an interesting age we live in that men feel this crippled by "being ugly". The avenues of greatness in this life are endless, there's no reason to focus on pride, especially if it cripples you.

Your life, your form, everything about what you know could be infinitely worse or infinitely better. Your place along that undefined spectrum is irrelevant. Comparing yourself to others is a habit of the confused and weak minded, it should only be done for the insights yielded by comparison.

Your life may suck but there's always plenty you could easily do to make it better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.