[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop telling me to kill myself Stop calling me mentally ill Stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Stop telling me to kill myself
Stop calling me mentally ill
Stop calling me a degenerate
Stop telling me I'm delusional
Stop telling me it's just a phase
Stop telling me I just need to lift weights/take testosterone/fuck girls/whatever else you think will "cure" me

Let me try to be happy in the only life I have to life, me wanting to be a girl hurts no one
>>
>>36188472
>me wanting to be a girl hurts no one
Unless you spend tax payers' money on it.
>>
People like you are why society is a mess. Just because you can't see the long-term effects of your decisions doesn't mean we should allow you to make them.
>>
>>36188492
My country doesn't give me a penny to transition, and even if they did, how is that my fault? I don't get to choose how the government spends the people's money

>>36188495
What long-term effects? Explain them to me
>>
>>36188472
Thank you for posting this anon
I agree completely

>>36188492
literally not even relevant to this post whatsoever, think before you post
>>
File: 1485626384963.png (355KB, 612x407px) Image search: [Google]
1485626384963.png
355KB, 612x407px
Crossdressing is fine but just don't mutilate your penis, that shit is gross and has taken way too many cutie traps from me.
>>
>>36188505
>What long-term effects? Explain them to me
If men are allowed to take the easy way out and turn into women, who the fuck would be a man? Sorry you were born into the more difficult role, but you have to take responsibility and see it through to the end.
>>
I don't give a shit

just stop talking about it

either do it or don't

trannies literally have no personality besides being trannies or being sluts, it's all they fucking do

you don't know what a fucking girl is, all you tranny types put on clown makeup and wear slutty clothing and act like sluts because that's what you think girls are. you're basing your entire identity on some fucked up cartoon. get a hobby you fucking weirdo.
>>
>>36188472
nothing wrong with being gay by my point of view , the problem is when you start hating yourself or your body to the point you want to change it at any cost. That's a mentall illness like it is anorexy.
You need help, in the good way anon.
>>
>>36188543
I've never considered bottom surgery, it's gross to me. I absolutely do wish I had female parts instead of male parts but the surgery isn't a good enough substitute to me.

>>36188559
It is infinitely harder to transition than to not transition, there is nothing easy about transitioning at all.

It's much harder to be a tranny than to be a normal guy or girl, it takes hard work and courage to do it.

>Sorry you were born into the more difficult role
I was born into a more difficult role, because I was born with gender dysphoria

>>36188588
I can't not talk about it, because evereywhere in the news it's mentioned, with thousands of comments about it. You can't go to /pol/ without tranny hate bait threads, you can't even go to /v/ without seeing them half the time. It's a public issue and I have a right to say something

>trannies literally have no personality besides being trannies or being sluts, it's all they fucking do
How can you possibly know this?

>you don't know what a fucking girl is, all you tranny types put on clown makeup and wear slutty clothing and act like sluts because that's what you think girls are. you're basing your entire identity on some fucked up cartoon.
You're do
You honestly believe this? You think trannies in uganda watch anime and decide they want to be a girl now?

>get a hobby you fucking weirdo.
I have several
>>
>>36188644
>I was born into a more difficult role, because I was born with gender dysphoria
Nobody cares about your mental illness, that's inside your head. I'm talking about your function as a human being. You know, the stuff that matters to other people. Society needs men, and you're being selfish and abandoning your role.
>>
Nothing wrong with being trans. Science back it up.
>>
>>36188588
Maybe you just can't tell when a tranny is posting in non tranny threads, have you ever considered that?

It's not like every tranny wears a badge on their chest saying they have a penis
>>
>>36188686
>Society needs men
There's 7 billion humans on the planet and growing every year. What the fuck are you talking about

>and you're being selfish and abandoning your role.
WHAT is my role? What is the role of men?

You are the one being selfish, you think that strangers are better off dead than existing just because it's weird to you or makes you uncomfortable
>>
File: 1488588378282.jpg (31KB, 543x474px) Image search: [Google]
1488588378282.jpg
31KB, 543x474px
>>36188695
Science is accurate but often short-sighted. History is more applicable here. Weak men lead to hard times.
>>
File: 1490467938424.jpg (109KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490467938424.jpg
109KB, 730x960px
>>36188472
Go kill yourself you faggot tranny. I hope Pence cuts out your living guts and uses them to grease the gears of the MAGA machine.
>>
>>36188713
>There's 7 billion humans on the planet and growing every year. What the fuck are you talking about
Yes, and one person abandoning their job has a disproportionate impact. Besides, you aren't the only tranny that exists. You're representative of a larger problem.

>WHAT is my role? What is the role of men?
To provide structure in society and the family, and to temper emotion with reason, generally speaking. Men turning into women makes society more emotional as a whole, which leads to a lot of sex but also poor decision-making.

>You are the one being selfish, you think that strangers are better off dead
Never said that. I just want you to act like the man you physically are.

>just because it's weird to you or makes you uncomfortable
Never said that either. You're weird for sure, but that's not the root of my argument.
>>
Schizo says voice in their head tells them to kill their parents
>Put him in a mental ward

Dysphoric says he feels he should be a girl
>Okay lol have some pills to do that

I dunno, maybe we should start killing some schizo parents, you're all schizophobes if you don't agree
>>
Trannies have emotional issues. That's not my problem.
>>
>>36188822
How many kids do you have anon? How is your relationship with your wife?
>>
>>36188472
Your wanting to be, that hurts noone but yourself.
Stupid, but your call. I smoke, I can't argue.

You wanting US around you to accept you as one, however hurts everyone around you, and society itself.
And so we never will, come whatever laws or media-blitzes you want. You can't control our hearts and thought or have them regulated for your benefits.

Learn the difference between those two things it can, in your case literally, save your life.
>>
>>36188977
>And so we never will, come whatever laws or media-blitzes you want. You can't control our hearts and thought or have them regulated for your benefits.
But I agree completely and oppose that kind of legislation, I don't want you to be forced to call me certain pronouns, what's the point? All that legislation does is further demonize transpeople

Trannies don't make those bills or propose them, we're used as fuel for the liberal agenda
>>
>>36188472
Stop making your entire personality around being a trans person. Nobody sane gives a flying fuck about your sexuality. Stop making it a big deal, that's why we get pissed off cause you wont shut the fuck up
>>
>>36189013
It's not my personality at all, but it IS a big deal. EVERYTHING is affected by my being trans

Relationships, jobs, housing, my future, going to the fucking grocery store is a big deal as a tranny.
>>
>>36188472
stop asking what we think then dumbass
>>
>>36188709
>It's not like every tranny wears a badge on their chest saying they have a penis
it's not fuckin far off from this
>>
>>36189037
>going to the fucking grocery store is a big deal as a tranny
Only because you make it one.

NOOOOO THE CASHIER CALLED ME "SIR" BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A GUY, DOESN'T THIS SHITLORD KNOW I IDENTIFY WITH THE "HE SHE ME WUMBO" PRONOUNS"
>>
>>36189286
Trannies only use he and she, there's only two sexes and two genders

I've never 'corrected' someone for calling me he instead of she.

It's more like this

>go to store
>good day, passing, no issues, feel good
Over time this has become the norm as I've gotten better at passing, but sometimes (especially in the beginning)

>go to store
>bad day, not passing as well as I did before, so not passing
>people come up to me and say I'm so brave / wonderful in a patronizing way
>people being awkwardly nice to me
>people staring at me or double taking, or just straight up gawking at me
>people coming up to me just to say "what you're doing is wrong/gross"
>people coming up to me making incredibly sexual remarks (not like the kind of cat calling normal girls experience) because they assume I'm some kind of sexual deviant
All this just because I want to get eggs and chicken or whatever. It's a big deal because society makes it a big deal, and even though most trips to the store nothing happens, I have this anxiety because I never know if I'm really passing or how people will treat me.

The reason it's a big deal to me is because it's a big deal to everyone else
>>
>>36188472
Have you thought it through properly yet. Family, health, privileges and disadvantages, employment, sex?

I'd think about the important life factors and how it could affect them before being entirely sure.
>>
>>36189421
>there's only two sexes and two genders
bigot
>>
>>36188472
Fucking kill yourself you degenerate mentally ill delusional faggot.
>>
>Posting yet another shit AW thread and making the rest of us trannies look worse than we already do.
You probably should ki-
>Posting some Hourou Musuko
Oh you sneaky fuck. Posting what is objectively the best manga cancels out all wrongdoing. You're on thin ice though, famalam.
>>
>>36189421
>All this just because I want to get eggs and chicken or whatever.
Pretty sure you'll never get eggs, anon.
>>
>>36189421
none of this shit has ever happened
>>
>>36189421
>>people being awkwardly nice to me
This is literally the only one on here that I can believe.
>>
>>36188686
>"society" spook

Lmao
>>
>>36188472
It's not the age to change gender.
It's false, you wont have a period or have kids.
In another fifty years we might be able to do it for real. But right now you just become a monster.
I'm sorry for you. Your dream will never be fully accomplished.
>>
>>36188472
You took hormones and you don't seem very happy.
Really makes me think.
>>
File: 1490031852323.png (770KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490031852323.png
770KB, 680x576px
>>36188472
Kill yourself you mentally ill delusional degenerate.

It's just a phase.
just need to lift weights/take testosterone/fuck girls/whatever else I think will "cure" you.
>>
File: 1388637666643.png (393KB, 598x388px) Image search: [Google]
1388637666643.png
393KB, 598x388px
>>36188472
People never tell me that because I rarely let them know I'm a tranny. Feels good to not insert myself into a victim narrative.
>>
>>36188472
Have fun with that then faggot. Not long after you transition, you will experience depression because you will never feel truly satisfied. So in the end, you will kill yourself.
>>
File: 1491612842594.gif (967KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1491612842594.gif
967KB, 250x188px
>>36188822

>Yes, and one person abandoning their job has a disproportionate impact. Besides, you aren't the only tranny that exists. You're representative of a larger problem.

Thank you anon, I actually contracted aids from reading this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.