[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even care about sex anymore man I just want someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (606KB, 714x871px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
606KB, 714x871px
I don't even care about sex anymore man

I just want someone soft and nice to lay down with and hug and squeeze and hold tight and hold me tight back

but even this is asking too much

and there's no way to express this desire without coming off as a massive fuckign vagina
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1338x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1338x1000px
someone please empathize with me I am a very lonely autist and I've never been hugged
>>
File: 5555667778.jpg (23KB, 265x191px) Image search: [Google]
5555667778.jpg
23KB, 265x191px
>>36188285
>I just want someone soft and nice to lay down with and hug and squeeze and hold tight and hold me tight back

Oh I know that feel.
Still would have to be somebody I could trust though.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 963x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 963x960px
>>36188945
thank you for replying to my thread

being in a relationship would be nice but I try to be realistic with what I could actually achieve to avoid serious disappointment
>>
sounds like you need a body pillow my man it will solve every your desire
>>
File: 1488827230089.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488827230089.png
18KB, 300x250px
It's quite the opposite for me, honestly.
I used to want a cute girl to hug and spend time with, but now, after getting rejected twice during 3 weeks, I mostly care about sexual tension.
I want to be a pure romantic autist again
>>
>>36188285
Nobody loves you, anon. Just live with the pain.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 900x1329px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 900x1329px
>>36189657
no no a bodypillow is missing the human element that makes it so nice

(this is just from how i'm imagining it btw)

the warmth
their breath and heartbeat
their smell
their ability to move and do nice subtle things like scratch your head or rub their thumb on your hand
the nice feeling that comes from knowing that someone actually unironically wants to be around you and feels safe and secure holding you

I hug my pillow every night but it's such a weak facsimile
>>
>>36189714
Get a cat, Faggot.
>>
>>36189748
I have a cat, she doesn't like me much and doesn't ever want to hang out
>>
File: file.png (924KB, 1280x991px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
924KB, 1280x991px
I'M IN DISTRESS

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO BE THIS DEPRIVED OF PHYSICAL TOUCH
>>
>>36190225
Just go out to school playground and start hugging fat kids. If they start to cry, run... I do this all the time when I'm lonely.
>>
one day nigga

one fucking day

one fucking day im going to pay a nice chubby fat girl with huge tits to let me play with her bod. to suck on her boobs. to fuck her. to play with her belly. i don't give a fucking FUCK anymore I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.