[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is really mean to me. Calls me an idiot and tells me she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (13KB, 381x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 381x272px
My gf is really mean to me. Calls me an idiot and tells me she doesn't care about me. Tells me she wished I would leave even though I don't have a car. Never talks to me. Yells at me when I try to cuddle her. This is the saddest feeling ever. What should I do?
>>
Break up? Why stand for that shit.
>>
...leave? obviously things aren't working out.
>>
If you really don't know what to do in such a situation, there's not much hope left.
>>
>>36188222
>What should I do?
What the fuck do you think

Jesus
>>
File: 1489931056196.png (572KB, 451x571px) Image search: [Google]
1489931056196.png
572KB, 451x571px
>>36188222
>Tfw no hurtful mean femdom gf

End me.
>>
>>36188222
I'm in an abusive relationship too and I keep staying because I think it will get better if I work harder. At some point you have to accept that it's her, not you, and no matter what you do she will still mistreat you.
>>
>>36188251
>>36188257
>>36188262
>>36188270

Not him, but it's obvious that he wouldn't be able to find something better.
>>
>>36188222
You're getting cucked dummy
>>
I would if I had a car or a friend to pick me up or family to stay with but I'm actually stuck at the moment. I mean I could walk somewhere but I have nowhere to go. I'd be resigning myself to homelessness. I really don't know what to do boys. I feel like suicide is the only realistic option to fix this hell.
>>
>>36188222
you'll feel happier leaving her
she just sounds like a cunt
>>
>>36188284
Despite what most of r9k believes being alone is much better than putting up with that kind of shit.
>>
You should beat the shit out of her
>>
>>36188284
coming from someone who's been in multiple relationships good and bad, being alone is better.
>>
>>36188301

You sound kind of inexperienced and talking about hypothetical situations without experience.

>>36188429

You sound really bitter and I doubt you had any good relationships.
>>
>>36188485
I have more experience in relationships than the vast majority of people here.
>>
>>36188485
Sorry that we refuse to be your ATM and punching bag.

Be careful out there and try not to get shot.
>>
>>36188503
This isn't my first relationship at all but it's by far the meanest. Actually it's the only time in my life I feel like someone genuinely hates me. All my past experiences have been kind and loving but this is just all fucked up. It's really affecting my mental health and overall quality of life.
>>
>>36188485
you sound like you're desperately closing out any advice if it's contrary to what you want to be true because cognitive dissonance.

I've been in a relationship with a woman a few years older than me where we enjoyed our time together, had a lot of sex, and lived together because the cost of living was expensive in the city we lived in at the time. when our goals started to shift paths, we mutually decided to break up, and I still catch up with her now and then. it was convenient at the time financially, but looking back I wonder what I could have done with that year and a half if I wasn't focused on getting my dick played with.

I've also been in a relationship where I got cheated on and teased about it, and beat the shit out of her in return.

in the end, unless the only thing that matters to you is that someone plays with your penis, relationships are a waste of time. grow up.
>>
beg her to sit on your face
>>
>>36188554
And yet you insist on keeping on being miserable.
Why did you even ask for other people's opinion if you already took your shitty decision
>>
remind urself ur a strong independent woman and u dont need no man

oh wait
>>
>>36188578

>unless the only thing that matters to you is that someone plays with your penis, relationships are a waste of time. grow up.

See, that's exactly the bitter and ridiculous opinion one can have. You don't even have to be a relationship expert to understand that a good relationship is obviously more than that.
You said it yourself, the financial benefit is good. What makes it amazing is the ability to have the closest friend you can have available all the time. That alone is worth is, without going into the ability to have sex with your best friend.
>>
>>36188485
>You sound really bitter
what does that even mean?

>"war sucks kid, trust me I've been there. stay out of it if you can."
>"LOL u just sound BITTER"
>>
>>36188677

Obviously someone who didn't have a pleasant experience with something and is now coming up with excuses why it was bad instead of facing reality.
Not as bad as the sour-grapes syndrome rampant with posters on here about women, but kind of bad. Your analogy doesn't work.
>>
>>36188653
as I said, we enjoyed our time together, we were great friends and still are friends. would I have been with her if she wasn't touching my penis? probably not. you're just reading only what you want to hear from my anecdotes because, I'll say it again, cognitive dissonance. you cannot accept that what you want is not reality in this scenario.

you can have a roommate without being in a relationship with them, you can fuck someone without being in a relationship with them if it's soooo important to get your peepee fondled. there is no excuse to force yourself to be in a shitty relationship where obviously you are not friends and might not be having sex. your relationship is LESS than what I have described, while you pretend that relationships can be more. so what are you even rambling about? just end it. it's not working.
>>
>>36188722
>Obviously someone who didn't have a pleasant experience with something
so they're warning you?
>>
>>36188722
I had pleasant and unpleasant experiences. and I'm telling you that the unpleasant experiences outweigh the pleasant experiences, and in the end, it's not worth it. if that makes me bitter, okay? that doesn't make me wrong.

to me it sounds like you're the one making excuses to stay with someone who treats you like trash.
>>
>>36188677
you sound "you have been there", but really it sounds like you are really insecure of the outcome and NEED to have made the right choice!!1!
>>
>>36188292
So you are basically homeless and bumming around at your gf? I would try to bully you out to if I was your gf.
>>
>>36188771

I'm not OP.
I was just commenting on your generalization that all relationships are shit and not worth it. That IS wrong and a ridiculous thing to claim.

>>36188817

Again, I'm not OP, but I still stand with the thing written above. It is crazy to say relationships aren't worth it just because a few were bad. That logic doesn't only apply to relationships, it applies to every thing out there.
>>
>>36188862
so what are your goals in life? do you want children?
>>
>>36188861
I've been having a hard time since my father was killed a year ago. Been on disability and unemployment since then. It's not like I don't pay the fucking bills. She's just mean and heartless and I really don't feel like I deserve it.
>>
>>36188940
move to a low cost of living city, be homeless for a sec, move into a cheap apartment, start a new life.

being homeless isn't all bad, especially if you're willing to walk outside of town for a nice, safe place to sleep.
>>
>>36188940
>>36188940
Imagine an ex just would never leave even you outright tell him that you want him to leave and don't care about him anymore. Of course she wants you out, it's pretty obvious. Just try to stand on your own feet .
>>
>>36188222
That's cause random strangers aren't your girlfriend m8 of course they'll act like that. You have to get to know them first. Glad I could help ;)
>>
>>36189300
You're a retard, m8 oi

I've known her since high school and we've been together for a year and a half.
>>
>>36188821
Jesus Christ you are so fucking stupid
>>
>>36188771
Don't leave me anon, PLEASSSSEEE don't leave me.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.