[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i believe that whites have the biggest penis on earth. not blacks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1482223254375.png (237KB, 1055x1395px) Image search: [Google]
1482223254375.png
237KB, 1055x1395px
i believe that whites have the biggest penis on earth. not blacks. and i'm not even white. i see more big dicks on white men than any other races. but why are you guys here ? you're supposed to make it out there. just remember that you're superior to any other races in any way, so there's no reason to have low self esteem and confidence. most people that built modern civilization are white, they did that not without confidence.
>>
>>36188123
I believe anime and all it's derivative works should be outlawed and those found with it should be charged with being a danger to society and themselves.
You literally cannot do anything to disprove the above fact.
>>
>>36188123
There is no doubt certain African areas have very high proportions of large penises, like the Congo
But just be glad that the two biggest countries in the world, China and India are known for having small penises.
The West has a lot more diversity so much harder to measure tbqh.
I think whites have the best proportions, only people who fetishise and fantasise about black men find them super attractive; white men cover a much broader area since we have more apparent difference when it comes to genetic makeup; black and asian men fall into the trap of being a trophy.
>>
>>36188123
>have penis not long enough to brag about it but not short enough to make a micropenis thread
It's literally the penis in the middle of that image famalam
>>
How do you even end up here ? I have 4.7" penis, 5'7" and i'm not white, that's a strong reason. If you're bigger, taller, and whiter than me, there's no reason to be depressed or be a loser
>>
>>36188123
i'm white and my penor is slightly over 5 inches. so you're wrong
>>
from my experience looking at other mens' dicks in the communal shower, whites have smaller flaccid penises than blacks. Whether that translates to being smaller when actually erect, I don't know.

>t. white
>>
>have autism and schizophrenia, don't like socializing

>muh big dick easy mode

fuck off.
>>
I am gay.
Also retarded
>>
File: 1486782938323.jpg (78KB, 720x696px) Image search: [Google]
1486782938323.jpg
78KB, 720x696px
>>36190030
Be 8 inches taller than you
Broad shoulders
White
Fat all my life
SIGNIFICANTLY balding since 18
5 inch penis
Never been called attractive or been approached by women in my 24 years of life
Virgin

There's something about being completely disregarded by the opposite sex, despite my stats, that just makes me want to kill myself. Its like I failed life on easy mode. Just how pathetic can someone get?
>>
>>36192879
America isn't on easy mode for white people.
>>
>>36192879
>fat
>5 inch penis
I bet if you lost all your fat you'd gain about an inch in length
>>
>>36192879
>Fat all my life

There it is. Stop being a lazy.
>>
>>36188123
7.5" length 6" girth, 6'1" height, white and I still have trouble with my confidence.
>>
>>36194181
18+ yeah I take responsibility for it. Up until that point I learned nothing about nutrition in school besides looking at a food pyramid once, but when I became old enough I should have done my own research. It is seriously fucked that no adult I met growing up had any idea about basic nutrient tracking, and I only learned after stumbling into /fit/ after years of "just eat less", or "eat a salad", except no one told me that the mountain of shit I piled on my """"salads"""" was worse than my bag of chips. They didn't even know themselves.
>>
>>36188123
statistics corroborates this.

Contrary to popular belief blacks dont have massive penises. Now, i cant actually speak about african-american blacks since i havent seen those numbers of african blacks have small penises likely due to malnutrition.
>>
>>36188123
>tfw 7" wishing I was a 9" or a 10"
>>
>>36188183
You didnt even make a claim let alone state a fact.
>we should do something
isnt a fact. Its like saying
>i think we shouldnt have the death penalty
its not a fact its an opinion and even if we removed the death penalty it wouldnt be a fact. You shouldve said
>those who enjoy anime are a danger to society.
>>
File: 1458694859485496.jpg (57KB, 680x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458694859485496.jpg
57KB, 680x900px
>When you're so insecure you have to come to a Mongolian basket-weaving forum to find comfort in your denial
>>
File: 1474315181907.png (219KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1474315181907.png
219KB, 664x520px
>>36195421
>Congo'ss results also happen to be self reported
>>
>>36188123
>shit civilization
guess whites were trash all along
>>
File: 1443149634965.jpg (26KB, 542x650px) Image search: [Google]
1443149634965.jpg
26KB, 542x650px
I'm black and I can confirm this.

All of my friends and me are bellow 6in. And all of the whites I have seen in the shower are bigger.

>tfw she asks to see the BBC
Fuck jewish propaganda.
>>
>>36189450
Wasn't the Congo study self-reported?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.