[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my 18yo sister who is adopted to have sex with me,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0974.jpg (27KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.jpg
27KB, 440x334px
How do I get my 18yo sister who is adopted to have sex with me, I never thought of her as a sister I don't care much about our relationship and I 100% sure she's attracted to me how do I make her want to fuck?
>>
>>36187871
We're NOT related
>>
>>36187871
rape is always within the realm of possibilities anon
>>
File: you make me sick.jpg (45KB, 380x286px) Image search: [Google]
you make me sick.jpg
45KB, 380x286px
>>36187871
you degenerate sick perverted puppy
>:(
>>
just go grope her when she's bored that's what i would do bro
>>
>"h..h...hey si.. sis"
>"what is it now anon?"
>"umm i dont know how to ask this... so ill just ask it... umm.. uhh but... uhhh.."
>"-just say it"
>"umm... uh well ok.. can I fucky fucky your hole?"
>"OK anon that made me really wet so I'm ready"

Easy as that. Just follow the script and I guarantee it will work.
>>
>>36187923
I absolutely would not commit a crime
>>
File: color wheel.jpg (105KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
color wheel.jpg
105KB, 1280x716px
Watch The Color Wheel with her.

Don't look it up. The less you know about it the better. Just say you heard that there's this cool movement called "mumblecore" which is partly inspired by French New Wave and you want to try it out.
>>
>>36187871
If you're 100% sure she's into you, then why not ask her to have sex with you?

If that fails, rape her. Fucking retarded normie.
>>
>>36187871
>She is attracted to you
I know that feels my cousin also used to subtly stroke her Dick whenever i was around
>>
>>36187988
>her
>dick
I see what you did there
>>
Are you Chad?

If yes, go for it... brah
If no, she'll think you're a creep and have you arrested
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.