[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look up the HR person I was gonna interview with >It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170411-084501.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170411-084501.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>Look up the HR person I was gonna interview with
>It's pic related

Is everyone in LA a fucking actor?
>>
good luck on your interview, gary.
>>
>>36187645
Thanks man, it's for a $10/h job
>>
File: thisisyou.png (491KB, 682x383px) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.png
491KB, 682x383px
is the acting gig not working out for you?
>>
>>36187723
The HR gig is only temporary until I land that big movie
>>
>>36187634
yes everyone here is a fucking actor. i work in culver city and every fucking person, from the bar tenders to trash ladys is an aspiring actor. fuck this town, I thought SF was full of itself but it doesnt hold a candle to the shithole that is LA. good luck with your interview, hopefully he is only sort of a cunt
>>
>>36187773
good luck. are you wearing the same suit as the pic? purple tie is a strong and commanding color. would be surprised if you didn't land the gig

also if you lose your job for whatever reason, will you be able to go right back on SSI or will you have to reapply all over again?
>>
>>36187634
>>36187779

this is more of a generational problem than a location problem imo (although some cities are worse than others)

everyone's a very special snowflake with a very special twitter these days
>>
>>36187773
Can I suggest that you try wearing an eyepatch just for this one interview? I remember you saying in another thread that it makes you look cliche, but imho it looks like you're pushing your special snowflake status on everyone by forcing them to make eye contact with ...that.
>>
>>36187936
Fuck off man, Gary should be himself. He's a really nice person and his eye wouldn't hold him back so much as his accent, which he can't hide.
>>
>>36188051
>accent

More info, please
>>
>>36187695
>it's for a $10/h
That's illegal in California. They have to pay you $10.50 minimum
>>
>>36188162
Just a "deaf accent" you get from doing a lot of speech therapy. Look up Marlee Matlin. It's like that but dialed back about 70%.
>>
File: orone.png (64KB, 250x341px) Image search: [Google]
orone.png
64KB, 250x341px
>>36188240
was hoping for hispanic accent desu
>>
>>36188288
If he had a Hispanic accent I would encourage him to get chest tattoos and start calling everyone ese.Also imagine his dead eye staring into your soul while he.licked your blood off his knife after carving "GRINGO" into your stomach.
>>
btw gary it's probably not a good idea to leave the name of the person interviewing you unblocked on a site known for internet pranks
>>
>>36189247
Where are people getting the name Gary from?
>>
>>36187634
> Robinhood
BUY $CERU MY NIGGA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.