[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how do i develop anorexia or bulimia? i need to lose weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Anorexia.jpg (107KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Anorexia.jpg
107KB, 1200x900px
so how do i develop anorexia or bulimia? i need to lose weight and im interested in losing it quickly.
>>
surround yourself with prettier people
>>
File: x_0.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
x_0.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
mmm, yeah i really see why you would want to get a potentially life long illness instead of having like an ounce of respect for your body
>>
File: Jeremy Gillitzer #5.jpg (19KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy Gillitzer #5.jpg
19KB, 265x400px
cause they are all so pretty
>>
just use meth you retard
>>
>>36187721
>>36187732
lmao how fat are you to get so upset about this
>>
prolonged fasting

you can literally eat a couple of walnuts and a bit of fish once every couple of days for a whole month and not die
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>36187758
just saying, it doesnt take that much to exercise and stop eating shit, but if actively trying to get sick is your idea of a better solution, go for it
>>
>>36187591
Heroin is a good first step. The first time you drop a deuce after not shitting for 4 weeks you'll be pretty scared off food.
>>
>>36187591
Stop eating, maybe?
>>
>>36187591
just green tea all day
green tea is really good at camouflaging hunger and maintaining metabolism
also ride a bike it s more fun than running
>>
>>36187763
okay but the problem is that i binge after trying
>>
>>36187826
>he doesn't kickstart the turds with a noseful of meth after nodding for a week
>>
File: Bulimia.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
Bulimia.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
>>36187891
just throw up ;)
>>
>>36187911
how? im too scared of gagging
>>
>>36187953
...why are you scared of it? Just stick your fingers in the back of your throat
>>
>>36187953
just hit yourself whenerver you want to ear
and if you cant put a finger down your throat to throw up hit youself until you do it to avoid the pain

negative conditioning is the key my man
>>
>>36187973
Uhh that's a meme. I do it all the time and I never throw up. I like to touch my tonsils and my throat walls
>>
>>36188048
how are you not scared of doing that? please help it would really help me. how much weight have you lost?
>>
>>36188048
Not all people have a proper gag reflex. Works for me and most people.
>>
>be actual, not memeing poor student
>deadlines for everything approaching
>compulsively eat my actual luxury non-filler food (eg chicken, peanut butter, solid chocolate instead of pasta/rice)
>throw it up later

lel at least it tasted good going down.

On one hand I'd say bulimia isn't too effective, it just undoes the harm you've done. Anorexia seems way better, but I don't have the self control for that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.