[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no ENTJ gf Daily reminder that you will never have an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

>tfw no ENTJ gf

Daily reminder that you will never have an ENTJ gf and that this is the worst feel one can have
>>
>tfw no PBNJ bf
feels horrible lads
>>
>>36187553

Hahahaha how this feel real just go the kitchen nigga like just spread the pb on the bread nigga
>>
File: MacDemarcophone.jpg (159KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
MacDemarcophone.jpg
159KB, 640x960px
>>36187543
girl in uni I talk to is ENTJ. I'm INTP and can tell shes pretty conscious of me at all times. Whut do.
>>
>>36187678

>shes pretty conscious of me at all times

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36187543
What's a INTJ girl? Where did you find this chart?
>>
>>36187719

You mean you want the same type of description but for an INTJ girl? There is an INTJ description but its not a female specific description.

Pic related, the source is in the pic as well
>>
>>36187713
darting eyes in my direction, her body language.
>>
>>36187678
bee yourself and get yourself a queen
>>
i need same type of pic fir every other types, where can i find it
>>
>>36187963
you stop being retarded and read the thread
>>
>>36187963

The source is literally in the pic you fucking nigger
>>
I saw an ENTJ girl on a dating site once. She was a normie. Had instagram pics of nature, her friends and business books. Bitchy about guys who approached her. I didn't message her.
>>
MBTI is pseudoscience.

I cringe just as hard when someone asks my personality type as when they ask my starsign.
>>
>>36188116

ESTJ detected
>>
>>36187764
INTJ here

this kind of makes me feel awful about my tendencies

i guess i really kind of am a sociopath on autopilot. been arguing with myself about it.
>>
>>36188138

IxTJs are the most sensitive and idealistic Thinkers though. ExTx are sociopaths.

This pic is just an exaggeration of what happens when an INTJs Fi principlles get so far removed from reality that they start to LOOK like sociopaths. In their own mind they fully believe they are doing the right thing though, so its not actual sociopathy.
>>
More like

>tfw no INTJ gf

ENTJs, hell in fact, all Extroverted thinkers are psychos. Why would you want a gf like that? I mean works out well for someone like me but introverts are mostly pussies all the time
>>
>>36188079
Bitchy how?

It's not like you were on her standards anyway
>>
>>36188629

Nah, i want a possessive gf, INTJs are too passive
>>
>>36188720
Intjs can be possessive too you know. Never seen Gone Girl bro?

Would you like for a girl to know what you did all day and the places you went to? Someone who uses you for personal gain and as a personal tampon while making hundreds and hundreds of judgments and criticisms of you in her head?
>>
>>36188927

>never seen gone girl

Nope, dont know what that is

>Someone who uses you for personal gain and as a personal tampon while making hundreds and hundreds of judgments and criticisms of you in her head?

Thats a meme. Its 100% accurate about how Te doms treat strangers, but thats not how they treat those they love. That last part is the great filter though, they dont really care about anyone, but when they do they will treat them well and be very possessive over them (in a protective way)

Besides im INTJ myself and i know from myself that we're not nearly as fierce as ENTJs.
>>
>>36187543
I have an ENTJ gf lol.
We shake up domination and submission frequently.
Still, she stresses out with examinations and gradings to no end. Hopefully successful CEO one day. :)
>>
>>36189207
You should watch it

Dude I got super bitchy and controlling with my intj friend to the point she decided to door slam me for a while (a year) until she regained her conscience and we started hanging out again. And this is my friend. I don't know how I'll do with a girlfriend. Probably worse because the relationship is a lot more intimate.

If she actually likes you which takes forever for an entj to do so, she will act like a boss around you. Prepare to be on time and to cater to every single one of her standards. She might not point out every single one of them like an ESTJ would do but she will feel like shit my man.
>>
>>36189295

>Dude I got super bitchy and controlling with my intj friend to the point she decided to door slam me for a while (a year) until she regained her conscience and we started hanging out again. And this is my friend. I don't know how I'll do with a girlfriend. Probably worse because the relationship is a lot more intimate.

Are you ENTJ as well?

>If she actually likes you which takes forever for an entj to do so, she will act like a boss around you. Prepare to be on time and to cater to every single one of her standards. She might not point out every single one of them like an ESTJ would do but she will feel like shit my man.

Im not a pushover my man, i know how to stand my ground and make clear whenever i dont want something. Yeah she can feel like shit but imo i would rather have gf who feels bad that im not perfect rather than leaving me for another guy when i dont fit her standards.

Nobody will fit anyone's every standard, the important thing is if she'll still like me or leave me for it.
>>
>>36189455
Yeah I'm ENTJ

>Im not a pushover my man, i know how to stand my ground and make clear whenever i dont want something.

Which is great but keeping it quiet won't help

>Yeah she can feel like shit but imo i would rather have gf who feels bad that im not perfect rather than leaving me for another guy when i dont fit her standards.

Women are feelers by nature. Her feelings and gut instinct will tell her to go for the superior kin. If she's actually mature though, she will probably stay. But entjs hate being stuck in a mud as it goes against our progressive spirit. There are a lot more chances that she leaves you for an ExTx chad. I guess I'll probably just tell you to go ahead but I won't like it if you blurt out a copypasta against entjs like most people do.

Just don't be that mud and be willing to improve.
>>
Good, don't like dominant women.
>>
>>36188355
T. apologist INTJ
>>
>>36189590

>Which is great but keeping it quiet won't help

Who said that ill keep it quiet? As long as you just make it clear in exact language that they can fuck right off when they overstep boundaries you're good.

>Her feelings and gut instinct will tell her to go for the superior kin

There is no superior kin. Everyone has imperfections and shortcomings. There is always going to be a more attractive Chad, if you're going to be insecure about that then i suggest you just dont date at all.

>But entjs hate being stuck in a mud as it goes against our progressive spirit. There are a lot more chances that she leaves you for an ExTx chad. I guess I'll probably just tell you to go ahead but I won't like it if you blurt out a copypasta against entjs like most people do.

Yeah i feel you, our types are not too different really, but i know from myself that if i really like a person that i wont easily give up on them. The trick is getting there at all, not staying, which is already hard for INTJs and very unlikely in the case of ENTJs
>>
>>36187543
What about INFP gf?
>>
>>36189762

>There is no superior kin. Everyone has imperfections and shortcomings. There is always going to be a more attractive Chad, if you're going to be insecure about that then i suggest you just dont date at all.

Not projecting any insecurities. It's just that if she meets a more attractive, dominant guy who caters her, she will go for him. Just saying, if you see any immediate competition or threat go ahead for the kill

>Yeah i feel you, our types are not too different really, but i know from myself that if i really like a person that i wont easily give up on them. The trick is getting there at all, not staying, which is already hard for INTJs and very unlikely in the case of ENTJs

You're persistency gives me hope. I like that.

You're right that getting there is what drives us to like others. Gonna be honest with you, bro. It really doesn't take a lot to tear an ENTJ's ego wall. All you have to do is trying to figure out what our interests are, speak our language, try to understand or listen us or stimulate us in a way and don't be an uber normie. But most importantly, you'll have to get to our heart someway. Otherwise, you're fodder. Very unlikely however because we can detect other NJs quick.
>>
>>36190448

>Just saying, if you see any immediate competition or threat go ahead for the kill

Well how do i do that if a guy is clearly better looking than me? You can fake dominance but not looks.

Not sure how you would keep someone who would leave you for the next best Chad, and i dont think i would care much about her anymore if all it took for her to forget about me was a new Chad talking to her.

>Gonna be honest with you, bro. It really doesn't take a lot to tear an ENTJ's ego wall. All you have to do is trying to figure out what our interests are, speak our language, try to understand or listen us or stimulate us in a way and don't be an uber normie. But most importantly, you'll have to get to our heart someway. Otherwise, you're fodder. Very unlikely however because we can detect other NJs quick.

If im right this is the best way to get to an ENTJ, correct me if im wrong

>first challenge her, ENTJs cant resist a good challenge
>act assertive but not domineering
>try to show your competence and subtly point to achievements
>when she gets more accustomed to you and tries to get closer, slowly and sparingly but surely show more emotions over time
>share your vision for the future with her
>keep switching from challenging and allowing her to gain some ground on you from time to time

Kind of (really) autistic to make social strategies like this but thats what xNTJs do after all.
>>
>>36190873
Not sure about that buddy. You can't really beat looks unless she really likes you, Carly Rae Japsen style. I usually focus on looks a lot more too but that's because I'm a dude and I really don't like serious relationships.

>>first challenge her, ENTJs cant resist a good challenge

Absolutely.

>>act assertive but not domineering

Yup. We like being dominated from time to time though. Just more in an understated way however.

>>try to show your competence and subtly point to achievements
Sure. Learn how to disguise them though.

>>when she gets more accustomed to you and tries to get closer, slowly and sparingly but surely show more emotions over time

Yep. Just be sure she's actually safe around you. We might be close to you but once we begin talking about our family shit and struggle that's where you know you are safe with us. We might lie or gloss the truth over so tread carefully.

>>share your vision for the future with her

Yup. Again be careful because we're opportunistic and there might be chance we want wown your vision if it's somehow profitable or showy.

>>keep switching from challenging and allowing her to gain some ground on you from time to time

Yeah. I think you got the right stuff. There's plenty of a lot more stuff but it varies on the type of person.

A more personal touch but I think you should know how to handle banter. An ENTJ might be a prick to you because it expects a response from you. Don't overthink it as a personal offense.

Don't worry about it. I make social strategies too, they just happen to be more spontaneous and private
>>
>>36190873
Try to get to our Ni too. That works like magic too.

I'll give you an example of an ENTJ getting his Ni tickled.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9p2orC4KXk

At 1:53. Notice his happiness when Queenan mentions his childhood nickname. This is like the ENTJ's secret password. Tick the Ni, but tick it in a non creepy or offensive approach.
>>
>>36191785

Isnt that more of a Si thing?

My Ni gets activated when someone makes a symbolic analogy and using it perfectly explains the essence of something for example. Or points out an underlying pattern which leads to clarity about a certain subject. Its mostly about understanding and predicting things.
>>
>>36192111
Nope. Ni > Fi. Si would be offended or get scared someone brought their memories.

The opening scene where he quotes James Joyce and Colin namedrops him to Frank's dismay is another example of the so powerful Ni.

>My Ni gets activated when someone makes a symbolic analogy and using it perfectly explains the essence of something for example. Or points out an underlying pattern which leads to clarity about a certain subject. Its mostly about understanding and predicting things.

Yeah same goes for me except specific details is what can drive ENTJs happy. We don't like surprises unless they pander to the Ni to Fi.
>>
>>36192305

>Ni > Fi. Si would be offended or get scared someone brought their memories.

Nah, Si people like to relive memories. Inferior Si would be uncomfortable, but Si doms and auxes would like it.

>Yeah same goes for me except specific details is what can drive ENTJs happy.

Thats a Si thing as well. You sure you are ENTJ?
>>
>>36192412
Yeah. But they're more specific about them. ENTJs are not. The occasional smile will work for the matter. Si users are drama queens, we're not.

Specific detailing in the motives behind the gifts or gift giving. Not the gifts themselves friendo. I'm ENTJ as far as the type can go.

The point is literally 'be yourself' and the ENTJ will like you back. You just have to worry about not coming off as overconfident or insecure.
>>
File: 1488828028393.jpg (17KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1488828028393.jpg
17KB, 400x224px
I am INFP I came here to say that this was already known.
>>
>>36187543
Fuck no, I am ENTJ, I dated a girl online who was ENTJ (she was actually pretty sexually submissive) and it fucking sucks dick.
>>
Any other INTP's respected/viewed as a great "coach" type character
I always seem to have friends, then somehow break them/make them snap/get pissed off at me, and after that I know exactly what steps they need to take to allow them to achieve the best from themselves
I reckon it's a due to simple objectivity on circumstance and a wide range of reading i've done out of interest, and i don't care for emotionally petting/appeasing them when they aren't reaching their best
Tend to let it go too, when they're frustrated and take it out on me
>>
File: 1491745792778.jpg (125KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1491745792778.jpg
125KB, 894x894px
>*posts intuitively*
>>
>>36193338
What was your experience like I'm curious
>>
>tfw this type of girl is 1% of the female population

Never had a chance
>>
>>36193553
What did you read?

Orivaginal
>>
>>36194473
I've just pirated shit loads of books on life improvement and found reputable blogs
So in lines of societal structure, motivation, fitness, and goal attainment
>>
>>36194604
Can you give me some names?
>>
>>36194618

Read the art of war and the prince first. This is all you need to succeed in life. The first one seems simple and straightforward, but its much deeper then it seems. You have to fully understand the symbolic meaning of it all to properly apply it irl. Not every can, but once you master it it'll make things much easier.

Not that guy btw.
>>
>tfw ment to thrive in the impossible

Literally the masterrace
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.