[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only the unaccomplished care about race, gender, nationality,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1490686313066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490686313066.png
35KB, 632x852px
Only the unaccomplished care about race, gender, nationality, religion, etc. When non-achievers come face to face with their inadequacy they cling to the ankles of their superiors, thus you have nationalists and racial supremacists.
>>
>>36186339
eh

my nationalism is rooted in the desire to see my countrymen succeed so i don't feel so guilty about being successful myself

but you do make an excellent point though, a lot of people cling to race/nationality as a coping mechanism and advocate entitlement systems that redistribute resources to themselves because they're x or y
>>
>>36186339
People only say this when white people do this. Somebody screams "black power" or "x race power" and the numale goes silent. Really makes you think
>>
>>36186339
This weak strawman

The pioneer of DNA research basically said Negroids are inferior. There's many accomplished "racists"
>>
>>36186339
Partly true, although thank god I'm not a nigger
>>
>>36186339
Diversity naturally causes racism. When minorities start to create their own subculture that is against the majority culture, then you get balkanization and this is a massive problem: ethnic tension, people voting for their own group interests etc
A house divided amongst itself can't stand is a proverb for a reason. Ethnic nationalism works flawlessly and has worked flawlessly for millennia.

Also, there is every sound reason why white Europeans in majority white nations should be offended and pissed off with the prospect of being ethnically displaced in their own countries simply because of retarded leftist forced immigration policies that the people do not want but the politicians simply implement anyway.

You don't have a foot to stand on if you try to claim this concern is not legitimate and warranted.
>>
>>36187196
They arent inferior. Niggers evolved to live in a tribe, hunt, run, steal, rely on instinct

Whites evolved to prepare for the winter by planing ahead, farming, being smarter.

White vs. Black is not a fair comparison
>>
>>36188376
They can't function in western society properly and will always resent whites for their own inadequacy. It's better for everyone if we went out separate ways.
>>
>>36188708
Yeah, but it's too late for that. The only options are race war, or diversity
>>
>>36188376
>Whites evolved to prepare for the winter by planing ahead, farming, being smarter.

What are the ancient greeks and romans you retard?
>>
yeah only the unaccomplished such as hitler, stalin, or any great man of history ever
>>
>>36188809
Diversity always leads to balkanization along racial lines and then eventually war.
>>
>>36188986
No, it doesn't.

bebwszxr xtnvercastrvh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.