[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys. I just needed to talk a bit, and I know this community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 1UIKMOh.jpg (16KB, 272x300px) Image search: [Google]
1UIKMOh.jpg
16KB, 272x300px
Hi guys.

I just needed to talk a bit, and I know this community is great for that.

Just a lil' chit-chat.

How the fuck can you get a girl out of your mind?

Except by making a hole in your brain with a 9mm? (And don't tell me "try with a .45 ACP" lol)

And no, I ain't Edward Norton in "Fight Club" saying "put a gun on my head and spray my barin on the wall" (Shit, I didn't respect the first rule: "Do not talk about fight club" lol)

I thought I had resolved my issues, but it's back and even worse by now.
>>
Maybe talking to your friends in person or over text/ facebook would get you better advice than a video game forum on this topic. Heck, you would get better advice from a certain "Mongolian moving picture" website.

That being said; just don't think about her? Or approach her about it? Don't be a scaredy cat and just do it.
>>
>>36186254

She already knows everything, I've explained her the whole thing.
We're very close, we appreciate each other a lot but it's only one sided.

Plus, she is a complicated person (can't give her personnal details) and feels really sorry for me / us about that.

The thing is it's heart vs reason - and the heart always wins.

I guess some people have already experienced the same.
Just how did they do to get that out of the mind? :-S
>>
need to try and compromise. in the end there are much worse hobbies a man could have besides gaming, and she should always accept you for who you are, period.

now flip the coin and she needs attention, lots of it. You guys need to sit down and work out a time table if needed. maybe "x" amount of game time per day (or week) and spend some time with her. TRY to enjoy things she likes with her, it will go a long way bro. make a date night, hit the town or hell curl up and watch netflix.

if you two cannot compromise with BOTH your needs met, then perhaps it's not meant to be bro.

good luck
1 person likes this
>>
>>36186254
>That being said; just don't think about her? Or approach her about it? Don't be a scaredy cat and just do it.

She already knows everything, I've explained her the whole thing.

We're very close, we appreciate each other a lot but it's only one sided.

Plus, she is a complicated person (can't give her personnal details) and feels really sorry for me / us about that.

The thing is it's heart vs reason - and the heart always wins.

I guess some people have already experienced the same.

Just how did they do to get that out of the mind? :-S
>>
You have to understand that that person wants to live their life without you, and that you will have to accept that progressively.
There is no immediate solution except to concentrate on your work and gradually you will forget about that person, but you have to make an effort to do it put a great effort in that too.
Of course you must have a handful of natural remedies to help you over time:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypericum_perforatum
Find pills with this plant, take one or two per day basis one mont or two.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeriana
Make a 1l. bottle and take every day half or more.
Also you have to avoid any contact with that person, and hide anything that reminds you of that person.
All these are the bases of a light treatment against an addiction and if you read something on the subject you will see that the bases and approaches are the same.
One more note, you must understand that that person is helping you, in my personal experience it is not usual for people with problems to decide to stay away from those who feel something for them but the opposite, so it is best that you work hard the idea of maky you way apart from them forever, as I said it will take some time.
>>
File: 1474137646134.png (64KB, 353x323px) Image search: [Google]
1474137646134.png
64KB, 353x323px
>>36186268
Well let me tell you anon, eventually if you dont get this bitch out your head, you're going to spiral down a long slope of dissapointment. Dont keep talking to her and make the mistake i did, shes trying to keep you as her orbiter. You need to be happy on your own
>>
>>36186295

If it was just that, it would be so much easier!
We ain't together (unfortunately).

For now, like some of you may have already experienced it, I got no taste at all for nothing (I'm a fucking ArmA 3 addict and even that doesn't cheer me up)
>>
>>36186343
This, it's easy to just go back to that false reality. Fuck that improve your reality and get better.
>>
File: 1c8.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1c8.png
270KB, 500x375px
>>36186360
ahhhhh gotcha my bad I must have misunderstood. only time can heal those wounds man.
I've been married 11yrs. and if I was to be single tomorrow, well, look out world! lol
>>
bro real talk, be a man. if she doesn't want you or shes holding you back there are hundreds of other girls to spend your time with. remember that nothing last for ever, friends, relationships, every thing you touch and will touch... I go to work everyday where I can be killed or worse hurt for the rest of my life. women problems are nothing for me, i get so many girls that have lust in there eyes when I see them, i have broken many hearts and they use to break mine but only when i would let them, now I could care less, i just worry about me and me only and what i have to do.

dont live your life for others thats all I can say. do what you want to do. you only have one life on this world, shes just a speed bump on the road no use of crying over someone who doesn't care. and remember that dating is a numbers game, she wont be the last I can promise you that.
>>
File: IMG_0822.jpg (266KB, 1354x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
266KB, 1354x1025px
>>36186242
Hey anon. I got a solution for you.
>>
File: 1478665864619.jpg (99KB, 414x563px) Image search: [Google]
1478665864619.jpg
99KB, 414x563px
>>36186423
I think this kind of "comments" dont help to anyone ... never.

I believe that manage the suffering of a loss using the keywords " be a man" is a simple way to hide the pain under the carpet of the "masculinity ideology".

Be a selfish, arrogant, ruin, miserable, painless, manipulator guy isnt a "man" and that's I think when I read comments like this.

Instead of that I suggest an realistic aprroach based in a effort to overcome of the pain, using a combination of time and personal work.
>>
File: ClintEastwoodSept10TIFF.jpg (245KB, 435x702px) Image search: [Google]
ClintEastwoodSept10TIFF.jpg
245KB, 435x702px
You should probably seek professional help instead of asking to chit-chat on a game forum if it's that serious Wiki. No one here is going to be able to do anything more than distract you for a few seconds instead of providing you a means to fix the underlying issues.
>>
File: 1410374103007.jpg (18KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1410374103007.jpg
18KB, 183x275px
>>36186462
and taking herbs is not a realistic approach either... that is temporary and is only effective when its consumed. my advise is something one can take to the grave with. he only has two options which is one, to change for the better and put one foot infront of the other and carry on with life or he can do nothing and just stay in a hole. also if one is not selfish they will be walked over by others do you know that expression "do not carry another mans tools" it means to not be a fool and do other peoples burdens for them. i am not saying not to help people I just saying that people who blow you off or hurt you do not deserve your help or attention.
also what is this talk about "masculinity ideology" for thousands of years a man should be strong, let emotions not control his life... are you saying that he should not be strong? that he should not be masculine?
wiki can also listen to mynocks "professional help" which will come to the same realization as what I said beside he will have to pay for it with money and an hour each week so they can fish in the money from him but if he feels that this is the only way.
the last thing i will say is the best thing he can do is close that chapter of his book and start a new one.
>>
>>36186506
> and taking herbs is not a realistic approach either...

I'm start think you dont have any idea of "nothing" in this life... sadly...

I suggest that instead using the generic "alfa-male" approach based in even more generic sentences " let emotions not control his life ...", " "masculinity ideology" for thousands of years a man should be strong " and another old fashion way to solve problems came to the XXI century and let the normal people gives good advices.
>>
1. Change your lifestyle a bit like going on a trip but dont do something stupid you will regret later like quitting a job or buying a really expensive car getting in debt.
2. Start working out regularly listening to loud music (helps a lot, belive me).
3. Spend a lot of quality time with your friends, they will gladly help you without asking questions or talking about it. Get drunk together, then go to a club or a pub getting straight to point 4.
4. Meet other girls, there are lots of them who will be surely interested in you if you approach them first. Just act confidently even you are not.
5. If you dont like clubs or pubs, visit other places and just approach some girl you find attractive and start talking with her.
6. And as already mentioned, time will heal,

Speaking from experience.
>>
With all respect, I wouldn't listen guys here. Like anon and anon said it would be better if you talked to a friend who knows you and that girl. Apart from that, don't even try to forget(DON'T LISTEN TO ME! wait...)

But if I was to give you a serious advice, I would say that you should socialize more no matter what you want to do, it always helps. There is no point in suicide on your position, you can always try different things and experience different results, some good, some bad ones and that's life, you will even remember and enjoy the bad ones one day
>>
I can relate to the OP... true story as follows:

I saw this beautiful amazing girl TODAY!

Pink heels, blue jeans, long legs up to the heavens, pink top, long flowing hair, pink reflective sun glasses, looking at her phone when I passed by and smelled her hair... I could have not stop faster, heart beating pitter patter, can't stop thinking about her all day, can't work, just wanted to go back to that fountain, find her and take her away...

Then I went home, saw my kids, wife and man'ed up. Went back to RL. :D

I still think about her but life goes on... There are so many things and girls I would want but know my limits. Be grateful for the air I breath, the food on the table and that I'm still alive.Live on to know that possibilities (in my mind) still exists.

Probably should close this thread and log into a game before the other half leans over my shoulder... :P
>>
File: 1482812097650.jpg (106KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1482812097650.jpg
106KB, 612x612px
>>36186242
>How the fuck can you get a girl out of your mind?
>
>Except by making a hole in your brain with a 9mm?
Stop being an over-dramatic pussy like you're 14 years old because whoever the fuck she was, she wasn't as special as you think she was. Move on.
>>
>>36186242
I have been in a similar position for 6-7 months and on now have started to get better. My advice: get some distance. Not that you need to be a dick to this girl, don't get me wrong.

In my case, I realised that I cared much more about her than she did for me (understandable, she must have much more interesting friends to talk to); she never sent me messages, never invited me to anything and we only see each other once a week at most.

Knowing that, I got rid of my jewbook account because I basically only used it to stalk her and kept finding out about and the parties she is going to and all the guys she's meeting, which was more painful than it should be. I also only talked to her when she came to me, which probably didn't seem weird because she knows I'm pretty quiet anyway. A few months later the depression got a little lighter and I decided to change things up a bit, lost weight, started running, started studying more seriously and took up my guitar playing again. All to pass the time and not think about her.

I never actually talked to her about this because I'm disgusting and I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I can still act normal around her. She always comes to me asking for advice when something bad happens, or looking for comfort, and seems to trust me alot. Maybe it could have worked out in another timeline; it's a very bittersweet feeling.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.