[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its gonna be my 21th birthday tomorrow and it's the 21th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1096.png (88KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.png
88KB, 500x302px
Its gonna be my 21th birthday tomorrow and it's the 21th time to celebrate it alone and miserably.
my mom and brother made me cry by insulting me because i didnt want to share my potato chips.
Also, I hate that disgusting 2 dollar mocha pastry she always buys. I hate mocha. I hate it. I hate pie. I hate myself. Pls kill me.
At least I study and if I'm done studying I can an hero. I study to make mommy happy. But she is never happy about me, because I'm a disgusting virgin robot.
>>
>>36186074
Where are you from anon? I turn 21 this year too and I'm a pathetic piece of shit that struggles to be outside without having a panic attack
>>
>>36186074
>my mom and brother made me cry by insulting me because i didnt want to share my potato chips.

elaborate?
>>
File: IMG_1471.jpg (17KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.jpg
17KB, 180x180px
I hate this whatever it is. I hate coffee flavored pie. Every year since I was a child I get this and some other kind of 2 dollar candy and an expensive 1 dollar energy drink
>>36186093
The netherlands
I used to have that too until I turned 20. Now I just feel detached left with memories from the past when I go outside, as if everything is surreal.
>>
>>36186107
I bought potato chips as a treat for my birthday. I had to share it with my brother. I didn't want to. I got insulted and compared with my deadbeat father because he never shared either.
>>
>>36186074
Your a fembot not a robot, See a psychiatrist, one diagnosed me with bipolar and since taking meds i dont feel as horrible about my shit situation. Which country do you live in? Im going to sleep. (Im also a khv unemployed robotic autist with no friends, no spoiler cuz phone in bed)
>>
>>36186126
I feel you anon. Every year since I was a kid I always got a mud cake (basically a cheap chocolate cake) while my older brother always got homemade cakes, it's always been really obvious they don't want me. They make a huge show of his birthday even now when he's nearly 30 but for me its just "your cakes in the fridge"
>>
numbers ending in one end with "st" in that way

twenty first
21st
>>
>>36186154
How did you know? This is scary
Also I'm supposed to take my meds and I do feel better when I do but I accidently overdosed so I have to stop temporarily so I feel shitter than usual. Meds make sure I can bear this shit life.
>>36186165
;____;
Poor you. I complained about the cake but she said that I was an ungrateful shit child. Well technically it's my fault for being a friendless fat ugly hateful loser. Someone should just kill me I'm too coward to an hero.
>>36186171
I even fail at basic english
When I graduate I'll kms
>>
;_; now my mom just said that I should just kill myself and she wished that the meds actually killed me.
>>
>>36186238
(Only fembots waste my time with these shit storys)
>>
>>36186288
M-m-mom? ;-;
>>
>>36186301
Im Australian, and not your Mum. Just exhausted neet not sleeping for no reason.
>>
>>36186288
thats not true, im a faggy degenerate 20 year old piece of shit and I make threads like this every other day

also >sleeping at 12 am

weak cunt
>>
>>36186334
Dont say its a shit story. Comfort me. I hate myself. Its never gonna be alright. Girls look at me filthy and guys hate me too. Of course I could open my legs for a guy who will later tell his friend to make fun of my ugliness, or maybe not for his own sake, but i dont want to degrade myself to an object. I want to be liked and loved. I want someone to wish me a happy birthday ;____;
>>36186414
This is my third /r9k/ thread ever, idk how that aussie discovered im a girl without me even revealing. I know you guys hate girls in general thats why i dont come here so often, but idk where else to tell this pathetic story other than here. I just wish I had a penis so I'd at least have a place here...no one else accepts me. I'm so lonely, I think i'm gonna be a proper whore and develop an eating disorder so I can get somewhat more attractive and get a hobby
>>
>>36186250
Does your mother just really like potato chips?
>>
>>36186681
LOL. No she hates me for not sharing the potato chips. Also my brother wanted the potato chips and fair is fair he ddi give me chocolate for my birthday. Ugh.
>>
>>36186727
Does she otherwise dislike you, or is she usually so unstable that she wishes you were dead over minor things like that?
>>
Who the fuck doesn't share chips?

People being greedy with food is ape behavior. My mother always taught me to be happy about sharing, even if i was starving. Happy Birthday OP but stop complaining about everything you sound like a drag.
>>
>>36186767
>My mother always taught me to be happy about sharing, even if i was starving.

Your mother is a communist
>>
>>36186074 (You)
>Anno Domini 1800 + 150 + 60 + 5 + 2
>Being alone
Lmoa why is this board so funny
>>
>>36186751
Because I'm unstandable I suppose, I don't have friends so it must not be her alone. She is definitely unstable though.
>>3618676
Thnx <3
I am, but I don't have a nice life Nd binging on food on this day is what I need you know. I mean desu, every day they hate me so it doesnt matter.
I'd mke this this thread even if they didnt insult me today, since I ahte being 21.
Now I have to stop making threads like these and I'm planning to do that and try to improve myself, but I'll definitely cut contact with all of my family though.

Thanks for wake up call. Pls tell me that you love me even though i dont know you.
>>36186825
When i was 16 I made a thread here saying that I'd end up alone and they told me that I'd become a stacy at age 17. far from the truth. Im still the same loser as I was when i was a baby.
My family (only pple I talk to) say to me that even when i was a baby i was autistic and dislikable.

Oh god I cant stand this I think Im gonna overdose on my antidepressants. Is this gonna work? If it is ill promise to stream my suicide here.
>>
>>36186953
I think you do need to get away from your family.
They sound unreasonable, and being around people like that all the time is going to have terrible effects on your self image and worldview.
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1024x759px
>>36186074
>21st birthday 2 weeks ago
>realize that I've soent these 21 years in almost costant isolation
>tfw I feel pretty neutral about it

Should I feel bad? I've never had a gf in my life, but that does not hurt me in the slightest.
I've had the chance to have good close friends, but I've always rejected them. In the past 3 years I have seen none of them, still don't feel bad.
I genuinely don't care about human contact.

Is there anything wrong about it? Are people supposed to feel bad only because they're lonely? Or is it the undertone that matters? (i.e. "people like me but I don't like them so I isolate myself" vs "i like people but they hate and bully me, so I have to love in loneliness")

What are we talking about here? Autism? Depression? Just having a different personality?
>>
>>36186953
>Oh god I cant stand this I think Im gonna overdose on my antidepressants. Is this gonna work?

No, it will just make your life unbelievably worse than it is now.

Please don't do that.
>>
>>36186953
>Im still the same loser as I was when i was a baby.
Your fault, not mine. I was like you when I was 15, but guess what? Now I'm really happy. I don't have a girlfriend, but does it really matter? Instead of talking about this shit on an anime board I decided to do my best, smile to people and make friends, and now I have lots. I started making friends on the internet, but it doesn't matter as long you have some irl too
So stop acting like a special snowflake, trash that shitty antidepressants and start working hard to make some friends. You can even begin talking to me if you want, but for god's sake stop acting like a Tumblr bitch
>>
I worry far too much about random people on /r9k/.
I wish I could fix life for all of you.
I hate seeing people sad like this.

I hope OP is okay.
>>
>>36187846
>I worry far too much about random people on /r9k/.
I worry far too much about people in general, but I also know that the most of the time they're just creating their own problems
>I wish I could fix life for all of you.
Same, I try do to this telling people they're exaggerating and probably not even trying, because the problem is almost always this. They say they're alone, but most of the time they push people away. We created the internet, use it to talk with people, even anonymously on sites like Omegle
>I hate seeing people sad like this.
I hate it too, because I was sad too, but they can't be sad forever, they should try to carry on, and sometimes they need a kick in the ass with reality so they can begin to change
>I hope OP is okay.
I hope she's OK too, and that one day I'll meet her and see her smile
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.