[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he supported the orange meme candidate instead of the rational,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 2cd.png (38KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
2cd.png
38KB, 600x621px
>he supported the orange meme candidate instead of the rational, sane, and highly qualified candidate who would've given you NEETbux and prevented WW3

This is the future you chose Drumpfkins.
>>
>less mexican

worth it
>>
File: UPDOJ23.png (267KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
UPDOJ23.png
267KB, 624x480px
They were both landmines.
>>
>>36185915
I wrote in Rand desu.
>>
She was gonna make WW3 anyway
>>
>>36185915
And there are still people who think Hillary is somehow the great Satan, when she's literally just a middle-of-the-road, centrist Democrat who would have been more of the same.
>>
Bernie Sanders was our guy. If you did not support him, you cannot call yourself a robot.
>>
>>36185995
berniebros being contrarian is the reason why we have trump
>>
It's just a shame, it was supposed to be her turn
>>
Clinton had a better plan for starting WW3 than Trump. Shit, she was talking about setting up no fly zones in Syria and shooting down Russian jets.

Regardless, I hope Trump gets his shit together and starts WW3 soon. The sooner the human race is exterminated the better.
>>
>>36185915
Jill Stein was the robot's candidate
>>
>>36185915
Good, I am sick of worthless NEETS getting paid to fap to degenerate trannies while scratching their asses.

And prevented WW3? Please. Hillary had all but declared war on Russia before she was even elected. Even after our attack on Syria the odds of us going to war with Russia are far lower than they would have been on day 1 of her presidency.
>>
File: 1491918656444.png (598KB, 1077x939px) Image search: [Google]
1491918656444.png
598KB, 1077x939px
>>36185915
Just look forward to #LoserDrumpf getting btfo during the rematch
>>
>>36186312
>She'll live that long
>Drumphie will live that long
mice neme
>>
>>36186312
Oh so she can LOSE again? #Hrumf
>>
>>36186312
Is Hillary a Trump plant?
>>
File: 1476765003814.png (264KB, 385x441px) Image search: [Google]
1476765003814.png
264KB, 385x441px
>>36186312
nigga she literally said twice she'd never run for public office again
>>
Trump is useless but the entire reason there's all this Russian collusion bullshit flying now is because the Russians weirdly preferred the leader of the world's foremost super power not openly antagonize them.

Oh and Hillary endorsed no fly zones over Syria that military advisors (including the Pentagon I believe) explicitly stated would cause open war.
>>
What's up with James alefantis ?

Don't give me that Russian shill bull
>>
>>36186312
If they ran this criminal, degenerate cunt again it would be the boner of the millennium. She would lose even harder.

A lot can happen in 4 years but as of right now the only real chance they would have to beat Trump is Bernie, but even that's a longshot. He lost a lot of cred when he just rolled over and licked Hillary's cunt.

Not to mention a lot of the bullshit he spouts is nonsense. Free college? Lol no.
>>
Hilary and Bernie gives your neetbucks to shit skin immigrants
More immigrants = less neetbucks for americans

Dumbasses
>>
>rational, sane, and highly qualified
>cuckquean who can't even keep an email server or her own panties clean
>>
>>36186369
Seriously? Over half of what she says is total bollocks.

She is LITERALLY a pathological liar.
>>
>>36186392
He's a fucking weirdo with a creepy sense of ''humour'', that much is for sure
>>
>supported Annoying Orange because I thought he wouldn't act like Poppypants Harridan
>he goes and does literally everything I hate that Poopypants would have done, just also pisses down the throat of some park rangers
At least election night was fun.
>>
File: korea.png (48KB, 902x290px) Image search: [Google]
korea.png
48KB, 902x290px
Just lost so much respect for Trump the past week or so

Spent half his campaign basically preaching isolationism, looking inwards, "America first," fuck the rest of the world and their problems

Now America literally attacked Syria (missile strikes), openly threatening Iran and North Korea (moved carriers close to both), just woke up like 20 mins ago and saw pic related while fapping in the shower

>>36185995
this
>>
>>36186404
Also, Bernie just wanted to suck black cock and give them neetbucks because white people ''don't what it's like to live in poverty, live in the ghetto, experience racism, or earn what they have''

He would have caused an anti-white culture shift that benefitted niggers. More benefits for minorities

Trump is your best bet if you are white and want NEETbucks
>>
>>36185995
You're a fucking dumbass. Bernie wanted more benefits for minorities.
That means less neetbucks for non-subhuman white people
>>
>conman sociopath bullshits his way to the presidency
>people genuinely surprised that he's not keeping any campaign promises
Was this your first election or something?
>>
>>36185995
I can't support him because he's a drooling retard
>>
>>36186453
Its not like all his lies and flip flops weren't pointed out for a fucking year before the election. This is why the educated don't care about middle america
>>
File: 1490734503080.jpg (109KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490734503080.jpg
109KB, 1440x810px
I didn't want a woman president. That's pretty much it lol
>>
>>36185995
>SJW Jew
>our guy
>4chan is only ironically racist. We love niggers and we are PC
Get out summerfag
>>
>>36185915
She would've attacked Syria too retard, she fucking LOVES war with the middle east.

War was inevitable. Trump's a petty retard with no real political views of his own (Which is why seemingly every move he makes he himself has a tweet denouncing from when Obama did it.) and she's a warhawk and a criminal. Fuck them both. By far the shittiest election I've ever been alive for.
>>
Sanders got what all coalburners are getting sooner or later.
First made into a laughing stock by the very people he was virtuesignaling to help, then got stabbed in the back by his conspirators.

And you kids who think OMG SYRIA MEANS WW3 need to look up your history.
Compared to the shitboth sides did during coldwar that wasn't even the equivalent of flicking a booger in the direction of the opposition. Some missiles were shot, data about a ballistic defense system was gathered.
In russia-us terms little more but a fist on the table.
For the syrian side of things, seen how much Obamas helpless "red line" did to stop chemweapon usage? The thought of more tomahawks might do the trick better.
>>
>>36186454
>Trump wants to gut gov't spending (except to the military)
>Best bet for neetbux
Trumpfags are truly the most delusional.
>>
>>36186639
(((r9k))) has always been the most cancerous place on the internet. A cult of self loathing cucks and nothing but negativity for good goys to follow
>>
>>36186675
>goys
it's "goyim" you subhuman gentile
>>
>>36186669
Hilary wanted to spend more on the military. Bernie wanted to waste his money on stupid shit to like free school for niggers
>>
>>36186700
At least the military actually keeps America protected
>>
>>36185915
Hillary had kuru lmao
>>
>>36186971
and donnie has alzheimers

they're both deranged old codgers unfit for the position
>>
>>36186995
Yep that's america for you kek
>>
File: Capture2.png (715KB, 677x634px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
715KB, 677x634px
>>36185936
Wall's not getting built, Cletus
>>
>>36187005
>Yep that's politics for you kek
Fixed. You do not get sane people into office, it just does not happen, ever.
I would swear that if you vote the most stable person you know into office some he will get a visit from some doctor late one night and
within 2 days he'll annouce we need counting stations for the icebear and penguin population build in the deathvalley or some shit.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.