[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate girls with '''social anxiety'''

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 17

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
i hate girls with '''social anxiety''' and '''depression'''

THEY HAVE BOYFRIEND, THEY HAVE FRIENDS, THEY HAVE PARTIES, THEY HAVE A LOT OF THINGS AND THEY HAVE DEPRESSION OR SOCIAL ANXIETY

I HATE THEM, GET OUT OF MY GROUP THERAPY
>>
They have social anxiety and depression because:

they don't have the "right" boyfriend (not Chad enough)
they don't have the "right" friends (not giving her free rides/food/money/drugs)
they have to party because they're not yet financially independent enough to quietly get high or drunk by themselves. much like robots on NEETbux have to live with their parents because they can't afford their own place.
>>
File: 1489555433898.jpg (128KB, 841x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1489555433898.jpg
128KB, 841x1244px
>group therapy

REEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMALFAGS COMPLAINING WHILE THEY HAVE SHIT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET

BITCHING ABOUT THEIR SPOUSE NOT BEING PERFECT AND THEIR FRIENDS NOT BEING SUPPORTIVE ENOUGH
>>
>>36185350
They most likely don't have social anxiety, but even if their lives look well from the outside they could have depression. Depression is a chemical inbalance in your brain not just sad feels.
>>
>>36185382
>they don't have the "right" boyfriend (not Chad enough)
>they don't have the "right" friends (not giving her free rides/food/money/drugs)

kek so true
>>
>>36185350
Yeah, girls can't be depressed.
>>
>>36185434
>not just sad feels
Problem is that's what these people think it is. So they get sad for a week cause chad dumped them and think they have clinical depression
>>
>>36185350
Everyone has social anxiety to some degree, except for literal psychopaths. Just like most people feel depressed.
>>
but Stacy has anxiety just like you anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCgm1xQa06c
>>
>>36185451
Oh yeah, you are right. That's also very likely
>>
>group therapy
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>36185455
>Everyone has social anxiety to some degree, except for literal psychopaths. Just like most people feel depressed
No
>>
>>36185463
I want to fucking kill this stupid cunt.
>>
>>36185455

There's a big difference between feeling a little anxious over a job interview / date and literally feeling incapable to leaving your house because you'd rather avoid the awkwardness of social intercourse and existential displacement every time you're outside.
>>
>>36185463
This bitch NEEDS to be stabbed
>>
this is a great post on the phenomenon: https://hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/post/116790700524/we-need-to-sing-about-mental-health

in fairness to the girls they are at least dead inside
>>
>>36185494
That's why I said to varying degrees. Most people tense up, when they are out in public. The majority of people just learns to live with the feeling of unease.
>>
>>36185527
>tfw no dead inside gf...
>>
there's a spectrum of anxiety and depression.

that said, there definitely is/should be a cut off where if your behavior is normal compared with the general public you're fine. hard to judge where that cut-off is precisely though
>>
>>36185350
I hate women with "cancer" and "liver disease".

THEY HAVE BOYFRIEND, THEY HAVE FRIENDS, THEY HAVE PARTIES, THEY HAVE A LOT OF THINGS AND THEY HAVE CANCER OR LIVER DISEASE

Who would've thought the presence of illness isn't entirely based on social circumstances?
>>
File: angry wizard.jpg (36KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
angry wizard.jpg
36KB, 400x332px
>>36185350
For 99/100 girls, having "social anxiety" and "depression" is something that is a part of their life.
Sometimes they feel anxious.
Sometimes they feel depressed.

When they do, they feel extra bad, because they've just achieved a milestone achievement in their life life getting a great job and they're not sure why they feel bad,
So they go onto facebook and post a sad status about their mental health or sharing an article about "anxiety", getting showers of approval and support and validation from their many friends and thirsty orbiters, but that doesn't help
So they go to the party their friends invited them to a few weeks back, but after dancing with their friends and drinking and flirting a little bit and drinking they still feel blue
So they go to their boyfriend, and talk all night, and cry into his arms, and he hugs her and tells her he'll always be there for her, and everything will be alright
And she falls asleep in his arms and wakes up the next morning feeling totally better, and she doesn't even notice.

And the whole time, the idea that there are people who feel like that every day for years on end and don't talk to another human being from one week to the next is as alien to her as going one bad day without someone to support her.
>>
>>36185350
if you think a boyfriend cures social anxiety then your computer cures depression.
>>
>>36185812
good post lad.

some people have it a lot harder than others
>>
>>36185855
That's not what me means, if you have serious social anxiety you wouldn't have a boyfriend, it would drive you nuts.

t.guy with actual social anxiety
>>
>>36185941
I think it would be pretty easy for a girl with SA to get a boyfriend as long as she is able to get out of the house. Girls are never expected to approach anyone, she will have loads of guys hittting on her as long as she is not in redibly ugly, and she will have lots of opportunities to be more social and come out of her shell. I'm willing to bet that it's probably easier to deal with anxiety if you actually have someone who loves and supports you instead of just having to do shit alone.
>>
>>36186023
Your time on r9k makes you overestimate how easy girls have it. In truth if they don't look approachable nobody talks to them. It's much less common for women to have severe social anxiety. Usually it's more rooted in insecurity.
>>
>>36185350
I have anxiety and depression and I'm a hikikomori. Also I have schizophrenia, but I'd still be a shut in if I wasn't schizophrenic due to the crippling anxiety and depression.
I know how you feel though; a long time ago I was in group therapy for schizophrenia and this one girl pretended to have lulsorandum invader Zim hallucinations and voices in her head that told her to "kill you all!!!!! hehe hehe heh."
>>
>>36185941
how would you know? that's like saying you can't have social anxiety if you live in the suburbs
>>
I know that feel.

Nothing worst than normies who think they are mentally ill despite having an objectively good life.
>>
File: moe.jpg (94KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
94KB, 677x631px
>>36185721
Except, cancer and liver disease, while terrible physical conditions, aren't remotely related to social interaction, you dense fucking roastie

Generally things like
>"Oh yeah I don't leave the house for months on end because my heart rate increases the closer I get to the front door haha"
or
>"Oh yeah I've lost the will to live to the point of neglecting personal hygiene and losing my hair, in fact I think I'm about to lose a tooth and the noose is still hanging from the rafters because I actually got too drunk and I fell off the stepladder last night lmao"

Aren't conducive to
>"Yeah stacy, I'll be at the party tomorrow night, just make sure to put on some sad music because I'm sooooo depressed! lol!!!"
or
>"Hey, do you wanna go out with me? Like, outside of the house? Where all the people are and I'm spending time with another human being I don't know who's judging me at every moment? I piss in bottles and jack off three times a day to japanese drawings of catgirls btw"

Try maybe
>"Oh yeah I've put on 25lbs of lean muscles for this bodybuilding competition in the past 2 months but I totally have bone cancer lmao give me support xD"
or
>"Yeah I won the drinking contest but I have self-diagnosed horrible liver damage from self-diagnosed near organ failure a few years ago so I probably shouldn't have entered x3 I'm gonna have such a hangover!!"

People with cancer don't win bodybuilding competitions
People with depression don't go to parties and enjoy themselves
People with liver damage don't go out drinking
People with social anxiety don't develop intimate emotional relationships with people they don't know
>>
>>36185721

Kys roastard
>>
all girls can get boyfriends super easily even if they are completely fucked up and crazy. just one ad on /soc/ is enough to get flooded with dudes. how does that shit add up wit hthe numbers, where are all the single girls?
>>
>>36186150
Not on /soc/ obviously. Just because it's easy doesn't mean they do it.
>>
>>36185480
>>36185463
Isn't this what anxiety is though? It sure as shit isn't social anxiety but isn't it a perfect description of general anxiety?
>>
>>36186083
fucking this.
/r9k/ is just a massive echo chamber of depression and negativity, and since nobody on here actually interacts with anyone normal they continue to think that what they read here is true.
When I came here I thought almost all the stuff posted about how unfair life has been for them and the advantages everyone else gets was ironic. Now, not so much, but I remember what it was like to not think that and it scares me.
this place ruins you, slowly, but it ruins you
>>
>>36186131
Good post anon, and originally underrated
>>
>>36185350
they are doing it for attention, girls are attention whores
>>
Rwhinegay: first world problems the board
>>
>>36186083
>>36186568
>Your time on r9k makes you overestimate how easy girls have it. In truth if they don't look approachable nobody talks to them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
>>
OP do not go to group therapy. It will only make things worse hearing spoiled people complain, work on yourself forget about them.
>>
Doctors and therapists tried to get me to go to group therapy multiple times despite me refusing because I hate being around others and don't function well in groups at all.

The reasoning behind this I was told is that if you hear about how someone else has the same conditions as you, you won't feel so bad about your own problems which is essentially the same sort of logic as saying "dude how can you be depressed? There are people starving in Africa!" It's probably a selfish viewpoint but how can people benefit from group therap? If you're looking for therapy isn't it to sort your own problems out, rather than hearing about someone elses?
>>
>>36186977
>She's a regular, about a 6
>She still gets >100 compliments
>So many compliments that she starts calling it harrassment

>100+ compliments / 10 hours = 10+ compliments/h
>=1 conversation / 6- minutes

>Yesterday
>Leave my house because we were running low on food
>Build up for the outside world
>Even shower before leaving my house
>Walk all the way to the local supermarket
>Never leave cave so i don't have a car
>Takes ~30 minutes
>Not 1 person talks to me, even if it were a hello, or an insult, it would've been better.
>I notice they don't even talk to eachother
>Buy groceries
>Cashier doesn't even smalltalk
>Nobody in line says anything
>Walk back home, the same
>Get home
>Cook something
>Lurk while eating
>Sleep, wake up a couple of hours ago
>Make breakfast
>See vid
>Write this
>>
>>36187370
this. the only voluntary interaction i get from people is that sometimes they spit on me when i walk under a bridge.
>>
I haven't left my house in almost a month, and it's been even longer since I spoke out loud to anyone but myself. I can tell you the exact date I last touched another human being: January 29th. Because it was my birthday and I worked myself up to going out to buy myself a piece of cake and did the creepy lingering have thing when the cashier gave me my change just to feel skin to skin contact. I barely eat, I can't sleep, I can't even get myself off to dull it all because the worthless antidepressants I'm on have done nothing but take that away from me. I haven't had the energy to shower in over a week and even that was only because I ran out of tampons and wound up having to sit bare-arsed on a folded towel and wait it out. The alternative was ordering some online which means someone coming to my door, which means frantic panic attacks that I can't control even when I'm not secretly caked in lumps of my own fucking uterus lining. But no. Gurus can't have depression or anxiety. My life is obviously a constant chadfucking party purely because xx.

In short: Fuck you and your confirmation bias, OP. Fuck you and pieces of shit like you for seeing to it I'll never feel welcome in literally the only place in the world I feel like there are people who could understand. I never thought I'd come to a point where I'd wish this on another human being, but what I want most in the world is too see you run out of hope and have nowhere to turn. Maybe then we can talk about depression.

tl;dr? Fuck you. In the ear.
>>
>>36187774
You must be a fatty
>>
>>36187279
It's actually low key dealing with your issues but your too much of a manbaby to do so.
>>
>>36187861
Explain how it will help
>>
>>36187774
Oh wow a whole month? Must be hard

>tfw spent 8 years as a hiki
>>
i have social anxiety and depression because i have no friends and my parents abused me growing up

shut up
>>
>>36187815
>Responds with that after I go off on a semi-coherent, autocorrect addled wall of text bitchrant.
I laughed, you shit. Sums this place up so well, and when I'm not triggered af I appreciate it. First time I've 'look at me I'm a lady'decorations' here but seriously. I mad.

But no. Not fat. Probably would be if i wasn't to screwed up to go buy food as i sure don't fucking exercise.
>>
>>36187899
mostly the idea is that being among them people you will fully realize that you are in the gutter, and recalibrate your idea of success to their level
>>
>>36187983
>decorations
Autocorrect can fuck off too. And I've chilled. Sorry non-awful robots.
>>
>>36186977
>sees one video
FUCKING NORMIE GIRLS HAVE IT SO EASY MY LIFE IS SO UNFAIR AND EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO ME IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36187917
>My pain and sadness is more sad and painful than yours.
I'm sorry man. No, really. Hope that 'was' means things have got better for you even in some small way. But can the 'You can't be depressed if...' shit. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>36187370
If you're at the point where taking a shower is considered a massive achievement then it's pretty easy to guess why you don't get any compliments
>>
File: smug pepe hands.gif (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe hands.gif
176KB, 600x600px
>>36188059
>Gets called out
>Creates an autistic strawman instead of an argument
>>
>>36188115
I didn't mean it as that, i do shower often, just not AS often (about thrice a week).
And i also didn't mean "y 2 peepall don conplmen me", i meant that it's ridiculous that these people complain about compliments while most people in here would kill for any human contact, greetings, questions, insults, anything.
>>
>>36188211
>Gets called out
>Uses a smug frog picture and pretends they use a strawman instead of an argument
>>
>>36188271
>Gets called out
>Calls out callout-er to call a strawman an argument
>>
>>36185350
I agree with your position. Knew a girl who was 16 and had a son and a boyfriend and tons of friends. She had a well paid job and her grandparents took care of her kid most of the day. She would act like a victim every single second you were around her and would rant about how she was so depressed and anxious around people.

Another girl I knew was super popular with a ton of friends and went to parties every weekend. She was the type to say she hated drama then talk about people behind their back. Every few days she would scream about having a panic attack and start crying and run off only to return 30mins later and bitch about her latest boyfriend leaving her.

Meanwhile I was mute throughout high school and spent 7 years without saying a word to anyone. Nowadays I have 2 friends I speak with once a month. There's probably robots worse off than me but I'm sick of all these Stacies bitching while they have it so easy.

>36187983
Where did your life go wrong? If you're not fat then either you have a birth defect, or youre a psycho bitch who takes compliments as harassment.
>>
>>36188314
ok lets "call" this a draw we're getting repetitive now
>>
>>36185463
>all these stacies in the comments with "social anxiety"
>all these recommended videos about stacies living with "depression"
you can't blame them, this shit generates views way too easily
>>
>>36185463
I hope this cunt dies. They're just fake niggers that are riding the "le mentally ill" fad.
>>
File: C75wQ0HVsAEFdK7.jpg (143KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C75wQ0HVsAEFdK7.jpg
143KB, 675x1200px
there's this girl i know off 4chan

she's pretty and talented enough to have won an audition for a kpop company

yet she complains all day on twitter about how she's pretty but sad

said she had bad experiences with psychiatrists

said she has high functioning anxiety

yet she still posts about going to the club and shit like a fucking normie

i don't even know what this girl is up to baka
>>
>>36187370
>>Buy groceries
>>Cashier doesn't even smalltalk
is this a robot thing?

i guess i might look mad or something because i avoid eye contact while in line

the cashier makes small talk with the other customers but never me!

wtf?
>>
>>36185350
>going to therapy

Your also a normie.
>>
>>36185350
group therapy is a disaster

i had to attend those while i was at a psychiatric unit

it was an open unit, and most people were 30+ year olds who had a mid life crisis or something

group therapy was a disaster. everyone bragged about themselves and put down the instructor and shit

the dietician was arrogant af and treated us like kindergarten kids
>>
I Don't identify with depression and social anxiety or any non serious mental disorder. Our minds are too intricate for labels, I don't bitch or complain about it not because I think I'm better but because my mind is too deep and complex and anything I'd say about it would be a massive understatement so I keep my mouth shut. I also know that NOBODY can understand it in a meaningful way so I don't waste time with dumb shit like therapy. And therapists are the biggest shills, may as well employ teenage sympathizers.

Depression and anxiety, They really are just memes.
>>
>>36188944
what is therapy?

is it just basically talking about your problems and the guy symphasizing?
>>
>>36188959
it depends on what memes the therapist is into. cognitive behavioral therapy is pm all about inoculating you with a slave mentality without directly trying to fix any of your problems.
>>
>>36188994
i've had 2 sessions with a therapist and i'm still unsure if it helps out at all. luckily it's free under the early psychosis intervention program
>>
>>36185350
>be forced to do some course thing last year
>one participant is a very talkative girl
>talks all the time about her friends, neighbors, acquaintances, etc.
>teacher brings up the topic of networking
>the girl says "I don't really have networks"
>>
>>36189067
maybe she meant networks as in getting a job lol
>>
>>36189019
When I was 13 my grandma forced me and my family to go to group therapy because my mom an Hero'd and I saw the body.

All the therapist did was grunt "r u ok" over and over.

Not even goofing.
>>
>>36185350
You might objectively have worse problems than them, but mental health is subjective. You never know what people go through behind the scenes, and even if they want to kill themselves because their 1-week boyfriend left them It's still a problem unless they're doing it for attention, but I doubt that anyone would go as far as to take group therapy unless there's something that they want to fix.
>>
>>36188333
>Where did your life go wrong?
Autism, senpai, and a laundry list of other stuff that made me a bullying magnet from the moment I started school. Don't think it let up for a whole day from day one right through until college (Britcollege 16-18) where people at least left me alone.

Was on track to go to Uni but had a complete breakdown and wound up in '''''''''hospital''''''''' for six months. Sure it was the bullying ending that triggered it - like I didn't have to fight anymore so my brain could finally give up and turn to mush. Never sat my college exams, never went to uni, collected my autism bux and shut the world out.
>>
>>36189122
Yes, she did, but those people could have helped her. The teacher said that too. The girl then just said "ok".
>>
>>36189145
>All the therapist did was grunt "r u ok" over and over.
I laughed. Then I felt guilty. r u ok tho anon?
>>
>>36189173
she is smart for not falling that garbage though. knowing other students is not going to help you get a job. at best you can start a failing small company together.
>>
>>36186269
Yeah but she has a vagina so we hate her
>>
ITT: Robots don't understand how depression works, and confuse it with being a useless sack of shit with concrete problems that they could work on if they only grew a pair.
>>
>>36187917
when your life is so shitty you get off on invalidating other people because "I hab it worse". Fuck off with your bullshit, there's people starving in Africa you dumb cunt stop whining
>>
>>36189362
so you're saying that you're a sackless retard if you're depressed because it's only in your mind?
>>
>>36188759
what kind of group therapy is it? Thinking on doing dbt but I'm scared as fuck of people
>>
>>36189487
>there's people starving in Africa you dumb cunt stop whining
They're normies who complain about no water and shelter, while I'm starving for a girlfriend, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>36189487
>there's people starving in Africa you dumb cunt stop whining
If you posted any other 'there are people that have it worse so you can't be depressed!' thread than this one this place would lose its shit.
>>
File: faehaefaere.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
faehaefaere.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>be KHV friendless alcoholic
>go to AA because doctor keeps shilling it
>everyone there is a normie with normie problems
>have nothing in common with anyone
>reluctant to say that all I do is drink all day while shitposting and playing vidya
>even homeless junkies would think im a loser
>>
>>36189574
there were a bunch of groups during the day

ones like nutrition, happiness, etc

i had to attend those groups during the day so i could use my day pass in the afternoon
>>
ITT:

>people can only have anxiety if they are ugly losers

>it is impossible to have a social disorder if you are conventionally attractive

>your emotions dont matter if you dont have autism
>>
>>36189772
>Well enough to be let out on a day pass.
Clearly not very depressed, famburger. Probably just clocked you for the loser you were and didn't want you there sperging up the place and making pathetic cries for attention.
>>
>>36188551
>small timid-looking wide-eyed northeast asian girl who likes oversized sweaters and has anxiety issues but still manages to have friends and job prospects and occasionally a bf
This is basically my previous girlfriend. Until she got too socially anxious to go to events anymore and eventually too anxious to even be in a relationship and just became a corporate drone shut-in. Mreh.
>>
I know a fucking fat roastie bitch just like this

>mid-20s
>muh social anxiety
>muh depression
>on pills for both
>2000+ twitter followers
>literally at least 10 orbiters at all times
>gained 50 lbs. since high school
>actually a bit retarded
>dropped out of uni
>writes shitty fanfics
>fucks chads on tinder
>10+ sympathetic replies to each tweet bitching about life
>white knighted hardcore by incels

Jesus

The memes literally write themselves
>>
File: y876t.jpg (84KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
y876t.jpg
84KB, 871x720px
>>36187774
>I ran out of tampons and wound up having to sit bare-arsed on a folded towel and wait it out
>caked in lumps of my own fucking uterus lining
No me gusta.

[Worthers original.]
>>
>>36189487
So by your logic, only one person can complain?

Even those "poor 'ol African kids aboohoohoo" say they have it hard here in America.
>>
>>36190816
>So by your logic, only one person can complain?
No. He's pointing out how retarded this thread is and, by connection, you are.
>>
File: 1490527855875.png (162KB, 276x290px) Image search: [Google]
1490527855875.png
162KB, 276x290px
>>36185350
>falling for the "girls have troubles too :^)" meme
How bluepilled can you get?
>>
>>36187774
I'll literally be your boyfriend if you live in the UK.

I have your exact life while being financially secure and not sitting in my uterus goo.
>>
>>36190816
I meant pretty much the exact opposite of that. There's always something worse out there. Your struggles aren't a contest of who has the "realest" problems
>>
>>36185812
quality post, capped for posterity
>>
>>36190777
Not the proudest few days of my life, granted. Pretty much redefined 'rock bottom.'

>>36190916
>Wanting to waifu the ugly autistic girl who sits around in her own menses
Love that you made me laugh, kind of hate the fact that you're propping up the 'all you have to do is not be fat!' meme. We both know you'd run a mile.
>>
File: 1491400091363.png (297KB, 1670x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491400091363.png
297KB, 1670x1200px
>>36190777
nice sevens.
>>36191136
grody.
>>
>>36185350
I have a sister who is exactly as I am, in that we've both been NEETs since we were 16 and never finished school.

I've been alone for almost 10 years, she is 2 years younger than me and has been a neet for the same time, but has had perhaps 3 or 4 boyfriends and is currently dating someone who provides her with regular pizza and comes out to see her and such.

She has the exact same genetic health problems, mental health problems and so on.

I don't dislike her for it but it's a real, tangible example of what difference in support I may have been offered had I been born with the value assigned to a female in society. We even talk about it openly. If you're a female and you deny this then you're a fool, that is to say you can't turn it down, but you turn down food given to you much easier than to the starving, in that respect.

Men will do things for you easier than women will do things for men.
>>
>>36185350
Having a bf and a social life doesn't mean I don't have social anxiety.
>hating on the only girls that come to your shithole
Enjoy being a virgin loser
>>
>>36185350
if your life is total garbage then you have all right to feel sad about it. you're simply facing reality and there's nothing abnormal about it. now if your life is perfect, you have friends, parties, chads fawning after your flabby pussy and you still feel like garbage, that's depression.
>>
>>36191136
>We both know you'd run a mile.
Except I wouldn't because I know what it's like to sit on the edge of personality death 24/7, in a dark room, showering once every 2 weeks until the genital gunge on your body no longer has any scent you're aware of.

You don't know a thing about me, femanon. Isn't that what you're arguing about people trying to pin on you that you have it on easy mode?

I never said you didn't have to be fat but in this position there's no energy or will to gorge on food because I'm disassociated from even eating properly.

I've been a NEET for nearly 7 years and my only income is neetbux for mental illness. Your move.
>>
>>36185812
So robots would probably feel better if they just talked things out to their friends and family?
>>
>>36189992
i spent two weeks in a closed unit before being transferred to a open unit
>>
>>36190276
>corporate drone shut-in
what
>>
>>36191204
>admits to having a bf and a social life
Social anxiety my ass.
>>
File: oh the despair.png (165KB, 396x305px) Image search: [Google]
oh the despair.png
165KB, 396x305px
>tfw girl with diagnosed depression (persistent depressive disorder)

No social anxiety, thank goodness, but I've been like this for almost a decade. I've never had a boyfriend--or girlfriend--and I've always had trouble making friends. I get the sense that, while people are usually nice to me, they don't really want much to do with me. Either that, or they want to use me for their own purposes.

I don't talk about my depression on social media, even though I'm envious of all the people who do and get showered with offers of support and care.
>>
>>36191620
Vidya fembot and in europe? Be my eternal gf!
>>
>>36191620
>I'm envious of all the people who do and get showered with offers of support and care.
Don't be, there's two parts of this that answers itself in this thread, imagine if:

>>36188333
This girl in this post was your support base. All of this 'support' and facebook upvoting is empty virtue signalling.

When the chips are down then normies who do this kind of thing eat each other alive in all situations.

Robots don't know how lucky you are to have each other in this shithole to yell at each other, because in yelling at each other you probably have more genuine interactions than all the stacey cunts browsing this thread ever will have, in their frenemies and fake for-empty-pity issues and other shit.

You'll never know what it's like to be real, you cunts.
>>
>>36185412
If you are confident enough to even go to group therapy you can't have that bad of social anxiety.
>>
File: be a k on or be a hibiki.png (796KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
be a k on or be a hibiki.png
796KB, 1280x720px
>>36191639
No, in the US, sorry, m8.

>>36191690
Most of the people I know aren't Stacey types, and their care and support for each other is genuine. It's of that kind of support I'm envious, not the empty platitudes normies like to give.
>>
>>36191764
>confident
I was put in a group because they wanted me to. My mom brought me. I left as soon as I could. 5 meetings of listening to normafags bitch about their perfectly fine lives.
>>
>>36191136
I know you're lurking.
>>36191227

Give it a chance with another autist. What do you have to lose if you're at the bottom of the abyss and covered in your own uterine lining.
>>
>>36191918
>tfw therapists are so used to dealing with this shit that they treat everyone like this and people in trouble get left out in the cold.
>>
>>36191787
>people I know aren't Stacey types, and their care and support for each other is genuine.

Then you won't have any problem getting support from them, really.
>>
>>36192029
>doesn't know about the monkey sphere
Everyone's plates are too full with the people they already have; there's no room for somebody like me.
>>
>>36191559
You can have those and have social anxiety
And btw I'm taking pills for depression too so nice gatekeeping
>>
>>36192125
How did you come to that belief about these specific people?
>>
>>36191325
And here we have a vile roastie trying to put down genetical losers for not trying hard enough
>>
>>36192169
you have a support base, this is more about the inability for people with support base to conceive the additional pain and lack of hope had by those without one.

On a spectum of support availability you are likely higher than most here.
>>
>>36192169
Mild social anxiety maybe. I never take my meds so idk. I'm assuming you are a male, maybe it's easier for you gays.
>>
>>36185444

ofc girls can be depressed , the argument here is that the people here are depressed because they are losers with absolutely nothing going for them . while those girls have a great life .
>>
>>36192209
that's bs, there's no support for non-neurotypical men or women
>>36192224
no, a girl
>>
>>36192172
By how they've treated me, as well as comparing facts about my way of living and theirs. I'm a poorfag who lives in the suburbs, far away from all the city and college folks. My city sucks for public transportation outside of certain major tourist and worker hugs, like downtown.

>>36192246
Do you know why that is? It's because depression is an illness. Do you think cancer or Lou Gehrig's disease cares how good or bad your life is? Well, neither does clinical depression.
>>
>>36192298
You're a normie female, you're not that depressed. If you have a bf and a social life I sincerely wamt to know what you're so despressed about.
>>
>>36192298
You have a support base. You have a boyfriend and friends. You're demonstrating your own blindness to the support you take for granted that others don't even have a chance to take for granted.

Prease understand there are people out there, believe or not, with no boyfriend, no access to healthcare for pills, no friends, no family, all the way down the ladder to absolutely no one to talk to except for this shithole of an abyss to scream into.
>>
>>36185350
>>36186131
Maybe you should stop being so judgmental
>>
>>36192334
because depression is a chemical imbalance, not some sadbois shit?
>>36192338
I have the same support you have
we both have little more than this board
>>
>>36192366
>I have the same support you have.
You have a boyfriend/significant other, friends and access to healthcare which is actively engaging with your mental problems.

I have none of these, you do not have the same support I have. Understand this or just piss people off and make yourself look like a fool.
>>
>>36192366
What are you depressed about? It'ds a chemical imbalance, everyone knows that but there has to be something to be depressed about. You have full support from birth and you yourself admitted you had a bf and a social life.
>>
>>36192382
>bitching about how much worse off he perceives himself to be like it's some support of contest

Wow boy, guess you won being the most shitty and self pitying person award.
>>
>>36192454
>Attacks me when I try to explain simply that our support bases differ.

It isn't about a pity party, I don't want your pity, but you need to realize that there are actually people out there who don't have what you clearly take for granted.

People have it worse than me and I acknowledge this and argue for this - you argue they don't or if they do then you strike at them. Isn't that weird?
>>
>>36192382
stop gatekeeping I go through the same things you do every day
>>36192409
not everyone needs something to be "depressed about"
it can have a lot of causes
>>
>>36192515
>stop gatekeeping I go through the same things you do every day

You aren't aware of what I go through other than I don't have a boyfriend, friends or active medical support and in that you do not go through the same experience as me. You have no idea what you're talking about and I expect personal attacks to start.
>>
>>36192544
you'll never get out of it if you stay this bitter towards girls with it
>>
>>36192515
>not everyone has something to be depressed about, it can have a lot of causes

This is going nowhere. I could call you out and say you're not depressed, but that doesn't get us anywhere, since I don't know you that well. Just accept that because you are a female w/a bf and a social life depression will be easier to handle for you since those people are willing to help you. Most if not all people here don't have that.
>>
>>36192598
>You'll never get out of this unless you see things my way.

Solving my problems has nothing to do with people who aren't capable of the awareness of seeing others have situations and support bases that differ in size or severity, such as yourself.

I'm also female. I'm not bitter towards women.
>>
>>36192641
well I can say I got professionally diagnosed and you're just a person online doing the mental health equivalent of questioning vaccines
>>36192648
oh so you're one of those not-like-other-girls girls
the guys won't accept you here no matter how hard you shill for them
>>
>>36192515
>not everyone needs something to be "depressed about
What? Yes you fucking do. Nobody wants be depressed you dipshit. Nobody wants to feel like shit about their life and have nobody to talk to about it. Go understand your life is fucking perfect and stop taking it for granted
>>
>>36192687
>oh so you're one of those not-like-other-girls girls
the guys won't accept you here no matter how hard you shill for them

And the personal attacks start, called it, full of things you've made up.

Isn't that weird? What a vicious little person you are.
>>
>>36192745
no you don't
depression is caused by all kinds of things
>>36192747
you hate me 'cause you know I'm right
>>
>>36192687
>well I can say I got professionally diagnosed

Yes and I can say I'm from Jupiter.

>and you're just a person online doing the mental health equivalent of questioning vaccines

That's not even a remote comparison. Not that I expected better from a roastie toastie Stacey.

This whole conversation was wasted time spent with a Stacey who is depressed but doesn't have anything to be depressed about. Bollocks.
>>
>>36192779
I don't hate you. I haven't personally attacked you, but you have to me, because I've bent you out of shape at every corner of this disagreement.

All you have left is attempts at socially shaming me but shotgunning at me. Sad!

You're showing people in here that you are what people said you are.
>>
>>36192779
Then what are you depressed about? You have things people here literally dream about and will never have despite working for it. Honestly please just tell me you're a troll because you are despicable and need to be eradicated
>>
>>36192779
Honestly you're a massive retard, reading these replies.

You're buried up your own asshole, roastie.

inb4 angry neckbeards or some other such shit so you don't look like the silly cunt you are
>>
>I have no reason to be depressed
>depression has no causes
>therefore I am depressed
Just stop replying
>>
>>36192817
yes, you can, and it doesn't change that I'm depressed, socially anxious, diagnosed and taking meds for it even though I have a "good life" according to losers here
>>36192821
stay butthurt and virginal
maybe if you shill hard enough for the dudes here one will suck your "feminine penis"
>>36192825
depression can hit everyone, stop gatekeeping
>>
File: 298186.jpg (96KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
298186.jpg
96KB, 786x590px
>>36186131
Look at Kurt Cobain.

He had a drug habit, sure, but he was in recovery. He had a family, a pet, a daughter at home, plenty of friends who genuinely liked his personality and achievements that would be willing to support him. He was nationally famous and successful in the career he loved, something he could form a lasting legacy out of. He had countless fans all across the country who'd scream his name and lick his balls on command. Whenever he felt sad he could've gone to his wife or one of his close friends to confide in them. Yet depression still gnawed at him, still held him by the throat, and he ended up blowing his brains out with a shotgun in some fucking alleyway.

Depression, actually, legitimate depression, is like any other mental illness. A sickness of the brain, an imbalance of the hormones, a malfunctioning of the neurons. You can't help that if you've got it, you can't stop it, no matter what your life situation is. It eats at you and remains in your heart like a black lump until you find a treatment that works or you kill yourself.
>>
>>36192873
>stay butthurt and virginal
maybe if you shill hard enough for the dudes here one will suck your "feminine penis"
Even more personal attacks because you have nothing. Sad!

and the rest of the thread is btfoing.

loving

every

laugh

Call me something else random, maybe you'll get it right next time.
>>
>>36192865
no u
>>36192869
depression has no inherent social causes
it's a chemical imbalance that can happen no matter what your life station is
>>36192900
stay mad trapfag
>>
>>36192873
>have a "good life" according to losers here
uhmm try again sweetie

you have people in your life that you take for granted because you're a silly roastie.
>>
>>36192938
so? that doesn't stop me having depression or social anxiety
>>
>>36192916
>making shit up
>if I keep pushing it maybe it'll stick.
Try again.

>Booohoooo. I'm just like one of you guys, really! >One of you LOSERS OMG

Make your mind up, cunt.
>>
>>36192976
you sound just like a male roleplayer now lol
>>
>>36192961
>so?
durrrrh.

But it does make you have a better support base that others don't have. Try to keep up.

Awfully vicious for someone 'depressed and anxious' though.

>trapfags??
>virginal
>no guys will want you
>losers

where did you learn those?

>>36193005
there's more than one person replying to your retardation
>>
feeling sad =/= depression
And stop with the pseudo science medical shit. Depression ALWAYS has a cause. NOBODY wakes up one morning wanting to die just because they're sad.
t. multiple suicide attempts and mental hospital trips vs t. bf and friends and supporting parents and strangers that will help you for simply being a girl
>>
>>36193042
I stil go through the same misery you do every day
>there's more than one person replying to your retardation
nice try samefag
>>
>>36193069
>>36193052
Objectively wrong. You can repeat it as much as you like but it doesn't make it true. You have the support base others do not, such as:
>>36193052

You also call people losers, attack people for 'not being wanted' by others, etc. Honestly?

>get gangbanged for
>m-must be samefag
sad
>>
>>36192873
>implying they don't call everyone depressed now who comes in with a sob story because their spouse isn't a 10/10. They did the same thing with autism and ADHD.

CHAD WON'T FUCK MEEEEEEEE

TIME TO KMS

>according to losers here

You have a support base so fuck off.

Calling us losers doesn't mean anything, you just can't deal with facts which brings me to

>this blatant flapping of the roast

Shut up, you virgin is not an argument.
>>
>>36193133
lol the person above me was arguing against me
nice to see your reading comprehension
you really are a vicious person for a "depressed" person
>>
>>36193172
>you virgin is not an argument.
t. virgin
>>
>>36193176
>if I say you're vicious then it covers up my own flipflopping

Sad.

Just try calling me a loser again, maybe that'll make you right!
>>
>>36193197
>t. virgin
t. stacey barbosa
>>
>>36193133
>You also call people losers, attack people for 'not being wanted' by others, etc.
Remind me when I did this again? Just go back to your healthy support and foundation. I'll say this once more and I don't care f it doesn't get through to you anymore, YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE DEPRESSED. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND DEPRESSION. DEPRESSION ALWAYS HAS A REASON. DEPRESSION IS NOT COOL OR TRENDY. I personally was ostracized and ridiculed for simply not being happy. You can talk about your feeling freely with ridicule and will get support for, just like you already do. Now fuck off and look for a orbiter somewhere else
>>
>>36193207
see this is exactly the kind of vicious behaviour you accuse me of
>>36193220
lol if I was stacey I wouldn't be here
>>
>>36193232
You're attacking the wrong person, friendly fire.

I was using your post as an example of why your approach is right and stacey is being a cunt. You have the genuine situation.

>>36193241
>Is continuinally shotgunning at my social value, my sexual status, calling me a loser.
>Tell you to do it again if that's all you can do.
>Calls me vicious

??? lol
>>
>>36187279
I tried group therapy once. After one session I was asked not to come back. I wasn't told why or what I did. The experience spoiled me on the idea and that was the last time I ever gave it an attempt.
>>
>>36193241
>lol if I was a stacey I wouldn't be here

You have a bf and a social group, you refuse to accept facts and you call everyone who disagrees with you a virgin.
>>
>>36193282
I'm also depressed and have anxiety, that makes me a robot
>>
>>36193282
And a loser.

And 'virginal'.

And a trap (lol?)

And 'no one will want you.'

Don't forget she belongs here!
>>
>>36185382
Lmao I'm dying of laughter on how true that is.
>>
>>36186977
>Sexy - American Eagle
>(The brand logo on her butt)

And I love how one of the bro tank wearing dudes says "you don't wanna talk, because I'm ugly".

>If I give you my number, would you talk to me?

Some of these dudes are insecure as fuck, and they make up for it with displays of bravado. Some of these comments/actions are obviously creepy and disturbing (that guy walking next to her for several mins comes to mind), but others are literally just saying random shit that might get a catch.

When you get rejected often, you stop putting as much effort into each individual introduction. It's really just efficient. If she wasn't walking in the street, like if she was in a bar, or a fancy function, the introductory remarks would be very different.
>>
>>36185350

I have a gf and general anxiety, but it's more rooted in hypochondria. I puke in the morning sometimes when I try to brush my teeth and eat breakfast. Also I'm kinda dizzy all the time, especially in public. Also currently started to have sleeping issues since my gf moved in.

Having a gf doesn't solve your mental issues. Luckily she's pretty laid back and doesn't care that we don't go out that much, aside from the card store.
>>
File: 1487235147497.jpg (76KB, 738x916px) Image search: [Google]
1487235147497.jpg
76KB, 738x916px
>>36193290

>I'm also depressed and have anxiety, that makes me a robot

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAH

Let me list of the reasons why that's bollocks:

1. Females can't be robots since you can spread your legs and someone will fuck you.

2. You have a bf and a social life.

3. You're not a virgin
>>
File: 1491763176652.jpg (26KB, 388x410px) Image search: [Google]
1491763176652.jpg
26KB, 388x410px
>>36187774
1 month?? Try 5 fucking years

The thought of having to leave my house nearly gives me a heart attack and i cant even speak to other people anymore. I can only mumble and make grunting noises

Fuck off normie
>>
>>36193387
but I'm mentally ill and a neet, so I'm a robot
I was at my worst in the months between my ex and my current bf
>>
>>36193290
No you think being a robot is a title to be proud of. Being a robot is being a social pariah who cannot get anyone to even have a positive look on him. That means no friends, definitely no relationship and being outcast by anyone who even looks t you because you are not a normie. You fit all the criteria for a normie and more. A robot is the exact opposite of a normalfag if you didn't know already
>>
No one who goes to parties has " social anxiety".
>>
>>36193424
>>36193424
>>>36193387 (You)
>but I'm mentally ill and a neet, so I'm a robot

Nope. Females and especially females who have had sex and have had multiple bfs CANNOT be robots. Idc if you're a NEET, all women are NEETS.

>I was at my worst in the months between my ex and my current bf

Boo hoo. You're not a robot.
>>
>>36193427
no it's not, I'm a robot because I'm mentally ill, not because it's a badge of honour
>>36193502
yes I am, see above
>>
>>36185350
You hate them because you don't want to contemplate the idea that even if you had all those things you envy them for and dream of having, it still would not fix the sad broken person you are.
>>
>>36193502

what if you pay for sex?
>>
>>36193387
if you recognize that it's bait, why are you responding?

>>36193427

>>36193424
look at it. it's obviously intended to rile you up and it's working. just step back from the "argument" you're having for a moment and see that each response is designed to infuriate you.

go discuss something else that's worth the time.
>>
>>36193513
>thinking just because you are mentally ill you are a robot

NON VIRGIN
HAS HAD MULTIPLE BFS
FEMALE (FEMALE)
HAS A SOCIAL LIFE

You're not even remotely a robot. You don't even know what a robot is.
>>
>>36193532
It really depends on the person in that case, and how the exchange went.
>>
>>36193533
I'm not leaving until they accept I'm a depressed robot too
>>36193581
I do because I am. Being a mentally ill neet makes me a robot.
>>
>>36193513
You are absolutely not a robot, not in any sense.

You have not even basic self awareness. If you're the same roastie from above then you've spent the thread shitting on the vulnerable while claiming to be one.
>>
>>36186131
Absolutely right. I want to strangle cunts with "social anxiety" while having a social life
>>
>>36193513
>I'm mentally I'll
Yeah that much is right
>>
>>36193628
>If you're the same roastie from above then you've spent the thread shitting on the vulnerable while claiming to be one.
you must be new here, that's what everyone does
>>
>>36193615
>I won't leave until they accept it.
The longer you stay the longer you've providing everyone evidence that you're not only a norman but also one willing to shit all over people who are depressed.
>>
>>36193615

>I do because I am. Being a mentally ill neet makes me a robot.

>even mentally ill neets get multiple bfs and a social circle if they happen to be a female

You're either not that mentally ill, or you 're a mentally ill normie girl.
>>
>>36193641
Even if they did, it's not about being a virgin, a loser and other socially interested and sexual value shit.

Back to deddit, wench.
>>
>>36193668
I'm just making them accept me
nobody ever got accepted by being nice
>>36193679
no you're a normie girl
>>36193700
I'm just doing the same thing the rest of us robots are doing
>>
>us robots
yea your shell has cracked you fucking troll
Alright boys back to the trap threads
>>
>>36193730
>I'm making them accept me.
No one is accepting you, you're literally what doesn't belong here and the more you post the worse you look. Give up, normalcunt. Go back to your bf.
>>
>>36193730
>no u

the state of (You).
>>
>>36188458
>Calls it a draw
>>
>>36193784
you're going to have to accept me or I'll keep being rude
that's the way it's going to work
>>
>>36193841
Except no one is, cunt. Go cry to your boyfriend.
>>
>>36190777
Just stuff some toilet paper up there you dumb bitch, that's what I do when I run out and can't get more right away.
>>
>>36193403
Sounds pretty nice.

>tfw forced to not not be a hiki because my parents make me go outside sometimes
>>
>>36185444
They can be, they just don't have valid reasons
>>
>>36193887
it sounds nice to feel like you're going to have a heart attack when you try to go outside?

why are you all such idiots?
>>
>>36193868
Sorry, senpai, I don't want to LARP with you.
>>
who cares? i have no idea why people parade around their mental issues like some badge of honour
>>
>>36193917
>>36193917
Because they don't understand.

I've been a NEET longer than you and I had 3 years of psychosis to go with those symptoms. The psychosis developed beyond 5 years, I was brutally anxious but pretty altogether then I fucking lost my mind suddenly in 2 months. I only just emerged from the other side of it. I completely died as a person.
>>
>>36193994
You're the LARPer here. When you get a period, you bleed for fucking hours, you don't just sit on the dunny and wait for it to pass.
>>
>>36194015
Fuck off you cunt, you cared before and now you don't.

Go back to facebook with the non virgin losers, since it bothers you so much.
>>
>>36193994
>LARP
Fuck is that actually a weird thing to do? I wasn't kidding.

I mean as long as you change it regularly it works pretty well, kind of uncomfortable but better than bleeding on yourself.
>>
>>36194050
no, not weird at all and you're clearly talking to a man. any woman would know that it's the most logical solution when you don't have pads or tampons.
>>
>tfw have to go to the health center tomorrow to get a shot
>couldn't sleep last night, probably not tonight either
>vomited twice from thinking about it
If I don't go dad's gonna be disappointed.
>>
>>36193197
>using Virgin as an insult
Thot
>>
>>36185382
this exactly

I matched with some girl on tinder and was looking at her instagram, all the pictures of her with friends and at college parties

when I started chatting with her she told me she was depressed and how hard her life is

I seriously wanted to throw my phone at the wall

you wrapped it all up
these roasties feel so fucking entitled to shit and if they dont get what they want then its "OMG IM SO DEPRESSED"
>>
>>36194047
what exactly is your point? i can't understand why someone would brag about how fucked up they are
>>
>>36185463
OMG MY MAKE UP WASNT DONE CORRECTLY TODAY IM FREAKING OUT
I HAVE ANXIETY THOUGH I GET FUCKED BY CHAD 3-5 TIMES A WEEK BUT I CANT HANDLE THIS STRESS LIKE OMG
>>
>>36194318
the point was you take for granted the support you have that others don't

dirty dumb roastie scum

you're a literal stereotype of the clueless cunt that people are talking about in here, not even a slight one.
>>
File: 1473235521818.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473235521818.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>36185463

rope day when?

>she literally spits toothpaste on the audience at 0:37
>>
>>36194402
what support are you referring to? i keep my problems to myself because it's not anyone else's issue
>>
>>36194444
>Boyfriend.
>Friends
>Seeing a doctor and in the mental health system.
>Medicated.
>Have the confidence to call other people losers, make fun of them for being alone, etc. made fun of someone for not fitting in or some shit

dirty dumb roastie scum
>>
File: 1491351527383.png (57KB, 187x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491351527383.png
57KB, 187x252px
>>36187774
you are probably ugly and have all these conditions as well.

I'm correctly in a some sort off open psych ward (when you go home at noon) and there is maybe one real female robot. she is fat with wierd looking body and have a lot of hair arm.
the rest is semi robots, they don't look that great but I'm pretty sure they had a bf once.
and there is one who is "seeing a new guy"(so she clearly had a bf before), also she have pink hair and 2 face piercings.

overall the guys are in worse condition than the girls, there is just much less robots girl than robots boys.
and desu I'm not sure how much I fit there becuse my "social anxiety is not that bad" I just have lack of confidence"
sorry for my English.
>>
>>36185527
underrated post wtf
>>
>>36194503
i'm a guy and most of those aren't even true my dude

if you have problems it's your responsibility to do something about it, you can't claim you don't have access to medical support because you choose to spend all your time jerking off to chinese cartoons instead of getting help
>>
>>36194050
Makeshift pad? Sure. Stuffing it up there and having to deal with the state it'd be in when you came to change it? That seems a bit weird to me.

Talking about the very lowest point of my life here. Curled up on my chair attached to a screen 24/7 for days at a time while dipping in and out of 'sleep.' Dragging myself to the bathroom and away from sources of distraction felt like a real crisis moment.
Not me throwing 'LARPer' about fwiw. It looks like you're rustled some butts.

>>36194532
>you are probably ugly
No shit. Part of what made me an easy target growing up, and that's a big part of why I've ended up the way I am. Was never going to be 'normal' but I feel like I'd at least have been left alone or had a chance to figure out social stuff if I didn't get the ugliness and autism double whammy.
>>
>>36195001
I don't mean inside the vagina itself retard, inside the labia, near the entrance. You have to make sure it sticks in there or else the blood will still get on your underwear.
>>
>>36195025
I'm sorry. I misunderstood what you were saying. I didn't mean to be shitty.
>>
>>36195080
I-I'm sorry I'm just used to casually putting insults in posts here, I hope I didn't want you feel bad or anything.
>>
>>36185350
>group therapy

If you actually thought that would help your situation you're a dumb normal yourself. Mind sharing group therapy experiences/stories?
>>
>>36195121
It's cool. I just take things pretty literally sometimes and forget to run what I think someone means through a sanity check. Tismlife.

>Mind sharing group therapy experiences/stories?
I'd be interested to hear about this kind of thing too. Can't imagine being able to talk honestly about something so personal to a room full of strangers.
>>
>>36188551
>Falling for the 3D girl meme
>>
>>36187774
I have so much sympathy for you. You're really struggling with life and then you get these fucking 18 year old uni students claiming they've got it worse because they're male. Robots not welcoming you because you can't offer beauty.
>>
>>36185382

This,
Roasties are all the same, they are irrational and expect everything to be perfect.
>>
>>36185350
>i hate girls...
Might as well have just stopped right there, kiddo.
>>
>>36185382
>they have to party because they're not yet financially independent enough to quietly get high or drunk by themselves. much like robots on NEETbux have to live with their parents because they can't afford their own place.
The first two are right but only depressed losers like to quietly get drunk/high alone.
>>
>>36185350
Same thing with the guys who post here.

>whhhhaaa I have SEVER SOCIAL ANXIETY! yet I somehow have had multiple gfs

Like no, just stfu...
>>
>>36185527
I didn't expect a tumblr post to be so accurate.
>>
>>36185434
If you have depression, how do you get a gf/bf?

People in relationships who have depression just have meme depression.
>>
>>36186977
>10 hours of walking in new york
>only 2 minuets of it was worth showing

holy shit, do they not realize how unimpressive this is?
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.