[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you taken the Kaczynski pill yet? Yet I find it ironic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Theodore_Kaczynski[1].jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski[1].jpg
139KB, 555x414px
Have you taken the Kaczynski pill yet?

Yet I find it ironic how someone who seemed to be quite aware of the realities and difficulties of fomenting revolution sabotaged the credibility of his own cause in the eyes of the public, I guess that's what happens when you feel like you have nothing left to lose.
>>
everything makes sense when u read what he went through in college, he is a victim
>>
his manifesto is enlightening. i'd love to live in a cabin and hunt my own food but i don't have the startup capital to build a cabin nor to move to somewhere that lifestyle is possible.
>>
it's because as a manlet he needed at least something in life to cling to
>>
>>36185282

looks like 5'10 in that pic.

i think you didn't spend as much time on 4chan as you do you'd probably realize most people don't think of height as that important an aspect of life
>>
>>36185304
you can't blame me telling the truth manlet just try to hold back your tears
>>
Technology is inherently evil and is leading to the downfall of morals and ethics. Everything Ted wrote about seems to be happening in some way or another.
>>
>>36185421
maybe you should get off your computer then
>>
were there friendless virgins before the 21st century?
>>
>>36185205
He understood the problem but not the solution. He had an unusually strong need to complete the power process so he fixated on it but it's just one piece of the puzzle. This unusually strong need to complete the power process made him kill people for it. In the end he was a slave to his evolved psyche just like the rest of us.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.