[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me at end uni class >girl i've been crushing on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1491819410192.jpg (79KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491819410192.jpg
79KB, 462x462px
>be me at end uni class
>girl i've been crushing on for last few months comes up to me
>"hey anon, this assignment we're doing seems pretty hard huh?"
>"yeah, i've been doing pretty well so far though. i think i could be able to get a good grade"
>"think you could maybe help me?"
>"nah, you'll be fine! it's easy!"
>realize what I did walking back to dorm room

I feel like dying robots
>>
>>36185134
Bahahaha

shit
>>
>>36185134
She just wanted to use you m8. She's probably never done any actual work for herself. You just avoided orbiter status.
>>
>>36185134
>"omg women approach women :(, I'm such a robot tho :x"

Kill yourself
>>
brushed of a roastie wanting you to do all the work?
>>
>>36185175
Seconded. You didn't miss out on a spontaneous make-out session. Simply avoided being one of her magical fairies in her own personal head-movie.
>>
>>36185134
what are you talking about?
you did the best possible thing you could
>>
>>36185134
She sounds like a moocher, and what you said was the best possible response.
>>
>>36185175
>>36185284
This.

>tfw 2 ugly to be used by roastie
>>
what a lazy cunt

OP did the right thing
>>
>>36185134
You did the right thing, if she wanted to talk to you she would've done that before. Slut was just getting you to do her assignment while she is getting pounded by Chad
>>
>>36185134
lmao that's actually pretty alpha
>>
File: 1486862923031.jpg (52KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1486862923031.jpg
52KB, 600x574px
>>36185134
>>"nah, you'll be fine! it's easy!"

kek, stacy BTFO
>>
>>36185175

This. She wanted you to think you had a shot to get you to do her work.
>>
>>36185134
next time you may ask something in return, what to ask depends of your testosterone levels
>>
>>36185134
Actually you did great op you just dodged a bullet
>>
>>36185134
if this happened it is unironically alpha as fuck
I've been down the road of helping girls (female) with homework at college and 2bh either they keep plying to do work for them by giving you attention or they just eventually resent you for thinking you're cleverer than them
the girlbrain is terminally fucked lad
>>
>>36185134
She wanted to use you, my dude. If she doesn't talk to you all the time and suddenly she approaches when she is in the need of help.

One time a fat hag tried that on me, told her to fuck off.
>>
File: 1480805172439.png (182KB, 295x269px) Image search: [Google]
1480805172439.png
182KB, 295x269px
>>36185532
>told her to fuck off
sure you did friendo. nice LARPing skills
>>
Meh. Typical /r9k/ thinking the worst of this girl.
When I don't know how to start a conversation with someone I don't usually talk to I talk about stupid uni or work shit as well.
Should've given her the benefit of the doubt and met once to "study" together to see if she actually wanted to use you or if she would've ended up talking to you more than talking about the assignment.
>>
>>36185561
that's illogical therefore normie-tier
>>
>>36185134
>realize what I did
Not become a beta orbiter?
>>
File: _TceE4EBY_s.jpg (125KB, 702x768px) Image search: [Google]
_TceE4EBY_s.jpg
125KB, 702x768px
>>36185561
if she wanted to talk with anon, she'd maybe ask how's he doing with the assignment or something else that would indicate her interest in his personality, not just his knowledge of the topic

instead she just straight told him that it's hard and that she wants him to help

tl;dr: Get out, roastie
>>
File: 1456511488136.jpg (119KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1456511488136.jpg
119KB, 429x429px
>>36185134

>sit at front of class every lecture taking detailed notes and asking questions for extra content
>highest marks in some tests, in some of them, teachers posted results online removing the names, my mark is the highest
>every year so far, people approach me in the months closer to exam time, whilst i'm in the library studying/working on assignments.
>act friendly for like 5 mins before asking for help
>even had a group of girls coming upto me asking if i could do it for them.
>were kinda touchy, being really friendly to me
>decline anyways

the fucking audacity to ask someone to do your work, let alone an entire groups, fuckin women.

People only give a shit when they can gain something from you, most of the year, I'm alone.
>>
>>36185547
I bet even you would bring up the courage to tell a fat chick that looks like a shaved gorilla to fuck off in a private conversation.

I didn't hear from her in three years and all of a sudden she asked me if I could quote on quote "hack" her IPad because she forgot her unlock pattern.

Really it isn't that hard to tell someone to fuck off when they come so blatantly
>>
>>36185134
>be me at uni class
>sit at back of class by myself
>never interact with someone the whole time I've been at uni
>never been approached by anyone
>just go to classes and then go home everyday
>failing my exams
Wow, I feel really bad for you OP. I can't imaging how horrible it must be to have girls approach you and be doing well on you assignments.
>>
>>36185561
you're so lame and dumb, kek
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.