[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a killed someone and going to jail for the rest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: z2CKUUm.jpg (376KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
z2CKUUm.jpg
376KB, 1280x960px
>its a killed someone and going to jail for the rest of your life dream
>>
>it's an "endless urination" dream again
>>
>>36185100
I dreamed I was doing a lot of speed in an underground car park last night with friends I haven't seen in over a decade.
>>
>>36185082
>its a getting in a fight and getting beat up by a strong person you know dream
>>
>>36185082
>it's a tsunami evacuation dream where your cousin gives you a hand job
>>
>It's a tornado forms in the skyline while I just watch and let it consume me dream
>>
>It's a pregnant woman accuses your virgin ass of getting her preggers, everyone believes her, and you have to raise a child for the next two decades dream
>>
>>36185082

> It's an "I have to pee but I can't find a stall that isn't broken / open / disgusting and weird people are following me around trying to watch me" dream.
>>
>it's a murder someone and think about all the possible ways you could get caught and realize any hope of escape is pointless dream

Was freaking desu
>>
>>36186474
>tornado dreams

I THOUGH I WAS THE ONLY ONE

These fuckers are a recurring theme in my dreams, what's up with that
>>
>It's another unsettling red room dream where you feel closer to embracing psychopathy again
>>
>>36186499
Jesus fuck that's horrifying. Did that really happen or are you larping?
>>
>>36186588
Again? Please tell me your originally fantastic story
>>
>>36186696
It's just a dream my friend : )
>>
>it's another time travel dream where you put kids in elementary in flying armbars and beat up your dead beat dad and try to meet up with your ex
>>
File: Eatshitroomba.jpg (31KB, 465x397px) Image search: [Google]
Eatshitroomba.jpg
31KB, 465x397px
>>36185082
>that dream when you're at a family gathering like thanksgiving or christmas and finally snap on your whole family about how you dont give a shit about women.
>>
>It's another "I can't turn on the lights so I know some spooky shit is about to happen" dream

I try to wake myself up but after I get spooked I just wake up in a dream of getting spooked in a different way.
>>
>>36186499
>everyone believes her

So in ur dream dna testing doesn't exist?
>>
>its a friends drives your car and crashes it dream

he got tboned after ignoring a red light
>>
>it's a my home became a giant robot/mechalike and intent to kill me dream
>>
File: 1388883138821.jpg (133KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388883138821.jpg
133KB, 470x600px
>>36185082
>it's a kill someone and spend the rest of the dream running away from and murdering innocent police and bystanders dream
>>
>>36185082
>It's a "you failed college" dream
Get these about once a week desu
>>
>>36186585
I used to have them all the time when I was a kid
>>
>>36185082
>its a shoot someone with your gun but they just stand there and laugh at you dream
switched from #4 to 000 buck that day
>>
>>36185082
I have a foam roller but I don't use it, hat does this mean?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.