[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of turbochad do you need to be match with even 7/10s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What kind of turbochad do you need to be match with even 7/10s on this app? I can do fine on Tinder but this app is either dead or probably the hypergamy is through the roof. I matched with maybe 25 girls in a week or so but none really above 6.5/10. About 15 or so messaged. The top 5% guys must be getting all the matches.

Eventually these roasties are going to want to find a BF and mathematically there aren't enough chads to go around for long term monogamous relationships. These roasties are just setting themselves up to be miserable forever for when they compare even their high tier normie BFs to chad
>>
>>36184633
I met my current girlfriend through bumble, so it worked better for me than tinder
>>
>>36184633
>mathematically there aren't enough chads to go around for long term monogamous relationships

hahahaha

>being this retarded

twice as money women become mothers which means they are totally ok with 1 man breeding multiple of them.

It is not out of the ordinary that Chad tricks multiple ones into a "long term relationship" even with their knowledge. Its how they get played.

The 80/20 rule applies heavily in that scenario and multiple women orbit around 1 man cause they think they can finally "change" him and have him all for themselves.
>>
>>36184840
jesus this post is entirely autistic with almost no real world relevance
>>
>>36184840
>he still believes in the 80/20 meme

Math is not your friend, bitter virgin.
>>
>>36185017
>>36184924

Hush now, if he stops believing in the 80/20 Hypergamy, then he'll have to accept the fact that it's his own fault that he's alone; and then he might implode from pure butthurt.
>>
>>36184924
>>36185017
>>36185051

alright its more of a 95/5 kind of thing

you got me lol
>>
>>36185051
>>36185075
I already acknowledged hypergamy in the OP. The post is autistic because it says there are actually enough chads to go around for 7/10 roasties for long term monogamous relationships. It would be extremely difficult to hide even two long term monogamous relationships from each roastie
>>
>>36185143

>It would be extremely difficult to hide even two long term monogamous relationships from each roastie

you don't have to hide it. Thats my fucking POINT here. The roasties don't care.
>>
>>36185158
>The roasties don't care.
see
>>36184924

roasties above all want monogamy (see 50 shades of grey), a chad who will provide for them and put all his resources and energy to her and her offspring.

why do you think women all secretly hate each other and are so insecure? it's because they're afraid the best guy will pick someone else other than her.

there's a big difference for hypergamy of casual sex and actual relationships
>>
>>36185230
Seconding this post. That's why it's hard not to go full autistic like "Woman can gtfo"
>>
>>36184633

Yep. Problem is, for the umpteenth time, women don't realize they likely are not getting a Chad or even a high tier normie 'til it's too late and the guys who are ready to give them everything (and improve themselves during the relationship to possibly even BE what they truly want) needlessly suffer.

Anyway. Luckily one of the most enjoyable things in life is watching smug people fall apart. So I'll enjoy the ride while I work on myself praying for something, anything to happen for me.
>>
what's this bumble

is it worth it, other than from op's perspective?
>>
>>36185294

Not OP, you no joke have to be a TurboChad. I've gotta somehow find out what I'm competing with cuz Bumble is a ghost town for me.

I have gotten 1 match out of 1000s of swipes, and I hear from others I was lucky to get even that.

I think I'm just going to move to real life, online dating's standards have increased far beyond reasonabld standards by women who think they're goddesses.
>>
>>36185294
Don't even know I've known this because of OP but stop dreaming anon
None will save /r9k/ lurkers
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.