[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It sucks major donkey balls that i have to exist in a generation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1491740367446m.jpg (361KB, 1024x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1491740367446m.jpg
361KB, 1024x1021px
It sucks major donkey balls that i have to exist in a generation of sexual liberation and anti family unit.i want to have a wife who stays home while i go do all the work and when i get home i get to see her smilling face as she is holding our baby. But no no no that is just too much. Girls wanting to be stay at home mothers and living a life of luxury? Nah they dont want that,they want to struggle just like the rest of us guys. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>36183853
>i want to have a wife who stays home while i go do all the work and when i get home i get to see her smilling face as she is holding our baby.

Then go find one.
>>
>>36183914
Boy golly it is really that simple aint it. Gosh,i should have thought of that.
>>
>>36183967
Don't mention it
>>
>>36183853
I know this is illegal to say in the manosphere, but they just want freedom from abuse. Also, you really wanna work full-time to support a family? Your wife gets ugly fast, having kids is sociopathic, etc. What's wrong with current year is not about sexes nor racist issues that the media spews at you, but them not keeping up with the standard of living in regards to how much they pay past the sexual revolution is. The pay stopped matching production back in the 70s. Then there's shit like copyrights, drugs being controlled, no free healthcare, those laws are shit when back in the day you weren't obligated to pay for so much insurance, now days Nintendo sues over free fan games, so much money goes to the military and jail, it's all wrong. Not your soap opera bigoted bullshit.
>>
>>36184035
Nice b8. Now fuck off. We both know i wont listen to a sympathiser like you.
>>
>>36184035
>having kids is sociopathic
fuck off commie
>>
>>36183853

It's a side effect of the economical situation: unless you're already rich to begin with, your waifu is probably going to have to work whether you like it or not in order to support a kid, let alone two.
>>
>>36184520
Thats the american dream though. Becoming rich and what not.
>>
I hope if you have children that they die before you.
>>
>>36184659
You are very rude,i will give you that. I know you don't mean it so it's fine.
>>
And what better way to find a wife than to sit on r9k and post about not being able to find a wife.
>>
>>36184719
Ive complained everywhere else. Might as well give it a shot here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.