[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >not the ugliest motherfucker alive but still a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eye-contact.jpg (36KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
eye-contact.jpg
36KB, 500x321px
>be me
>not the ugliest motherfucker alive but still a 5/10 at my best
>had hair and beard cut the day before, feel like a 5.1/10
>on the bus to work
>7/10 woman sits not far away from me
>lurk at her, she has truly beautiful green eyes and curly hair
>she looks at me and smile
>about to react as always (glue my eyes on the floor and never look up again) but instead I harvest all my courage and decide to smile back
>she turns her head then looks at me again, and keeps smiling
>eye contact for 3 seconds (circa)
>P.A.N.I.C.
>glue my eyes on the floor and get off the bus at the next stop to wait for the next one
Why am I such a faggot? Why can't I just die already?
What would a normal person do in such a situation?
>>
>>36183341

Yeah I know it sucks I do the same thing.
I just know that I have no bantz and trying to make conversation seems like a enormous task.
>>
>>36183341
>What would a normal person do in such a situation?
Smile back and not overthink the situation.
>>
>>36183389
>trying to make conversation seems like a enormous task
this.

>>36183396
>Smile back and not overthink the situation.
but what if she keeps looking at you? I'm not used to people smiling at me.
>>
>>36183409
>but what if she keeps looking at you?

Which part of "not overthink the situation" didn't you understand? Just smile back. Look away and then check out if she keeps looking at you. It's probably just some innocent flirting on public transportation. We all do it. If she keeps looking and smiling, you can try to approach her. Just say hi, next time you see her.
>>
>>36183469
>you can try to approach her. Just say hi,
GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY BOARD YOU FRIGGING NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>36183490
This is why we can't have nice things, one robot ask for advice and some cancer fag has to sperg this shit out.
>>
>>36183525
>one robot ask for advice
what's the point anyway? he will never follow advices, because that would mean put himself at risk, or actually act in his life for once.
God I hate virgins so much, even more than smokers and communists
>>
>>36183341
she wanted you to facefuck her right there on the spot

how could you miss that obvious signal are you literally retarded?
>>
>>36183567
So fucking what ? What's the point of sperging
>GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY BOARD YOU FRIGGING NORMIE SCUM

Clearly the normies aren't leaving. Face it robots r9k has changed, it gained attention and normies are here to stay. And if the advice they give is something better than
>be yourself
>be confident
or other crap like that there is no reason to rage over it
>>
>>36183567
>put himself at risk
risk of what? being rejected? It's good because it'll drop his confidence so he'll never make this threads again.
>>
Something like this happened to me this week, but she didn't smile, she just kept staring at me. I harvest all my courage to keep looking back at her and she would not stop staring at me.

It was scary desu, I think she found me very ugly or something like that
>>
File: 1473986738934.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473986738934.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>36183469
>It's probably just some innocent flirting on public transportation. We all do it.
>>
>approach her
>say hi
>"what are you doing you fucking creep get the fuck away from me"

I've seen this happen to my friend.
>>
You literally did a good thing. She just wanted a smile it reassures people when they feel sad/nervous that's all she wanted.
>>
>>36183341
Keep doing this. You'll be like me. 23 khhv
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.