[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here who has given up on love because you've had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1376654537089.gif (988KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1376654537089.gif
988KB, 500x500px
Anyone here who has given up on love because you've had your heart broken too often and too harshly?

>tfw 30 and... you're just... done.

Life is hollow.
>>
File: 02-01.gif (10KB, 272x166px) Image search: [Google]
02-01.gif
10KB, 272x166px
Oh woe is me, I've had too much pussy
>>
Hit the original bong.
>>
File: 1376655030461.gif (1001KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1376655030461.gif
1001KB, 500x281px
I remember the pain I've had when I was your average robot virgin.
Lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 24 even.

Life was hard back then. I was full of emotions, and I wanted to share them so dearly with others, just so their hearts would glow as bright as mine. It was a very lonely period, of course. Everyone just wants to be accepted and loved, but no one wanted me for who I was. Despite the posturing here online, I felt inadequate and it was all so unfair.

Eventually I got my wish, though. A few times even. It was beyond anything I've ever experienced and I feel so incredibly privileged to have experienced it.
It wasn't easy to drop all my barriers and love unconditionally, but when I did, I had never been so free before.

It hurts deeply when you're hurt while your guard is down. Every time I got stronger out of it and became a better person, but this time... the momentum to bounce back has faded. This time I'm just so tired. I feel hollow and I've given up.

I've lost my perspective. I'm alone and am nobody.

But this time I'm just... done.
>>
File: 1376655909114.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1376655909114.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
A part of me is afraid. This isn't the future I had so cautiously dreamed of.
I don't know where to go anymore. I don't know my next step.

It feels like I breathe, but don't live. Eat, but don't feed. Think, but don't am.

I'm just here and I don't know why.
>>
>>36183545
I'm older than you and I know what you're talking about, but get this through your skull : women aren't worth this kind of suffering for (few things are, in fact, and women are nowhere near it). Grow up.
>>
>>36183486
>It wasn't easy to drop all my barriers and love unconditionally, but when I did, I had never been so free before.
>It hurts deeply when you're hurt while your guard is down. Every time I got stronger out of it and became a better person, but this time... the momentum to bounce back has faded. This time I'm just so tired. I feel hollow and I've given up.

I remember that type of experience. I just resolved after that to always keep my guard up in relationships, never spend more time with a woman than with my friends, never get too attached, and never tell a woman much about my problems in life when they arise. Ironically it seems to be working better-- evil creatures that they are, they are most attracted when they worry that they might not have control over you, when they think they need you more than you need them, and when they think you are totally in command of your life (hypergamy etc). And when you're rough in bed, but only as much as seems to turn them on.

Getting jaded and not caring made me paradoxically more alpha. Just think about it as if you were some battle-scarred ancient Greek or medieval warlord or something-- you wouldn't really give a fuck, you'd probably even have a small harem or something. Women don't want men who need them. Don't be needy and don't ever trust them with anything you care about.
>>
>>36183806
And as far as dating to find a new partner goes, just churn and burn. I use apps since I'm shit at in-person approaches and I have very particular tastes that are easier to find through profiles. But basically just keep chatting up women and going on dates until someone sticks. That's helped by the not giving a fuck attitude too.
>>
>>36183806
That's somewhat ironic, because I lost the love of my life simply for that specific reason.

I shared so little about my inner-goings, the negative ones at least, that she felt locked out and alone while in our relationship.

I lost her because of my own doing. Perhaps that's why I'm so lost now...
>>
Could it be that love is hollow because it's the lie people who can't live a life of meaningless sex console themselves with?
>>
>>36183905
If you did it right, you would recognize that (a) you don't care, and (b) she, like everyone else including you, is completely replaceable with a new and different person serving essentially the same function. If you aren't there yet, get more jaded.
>>
>>36183953
I refuse to believe the latter.

I'd rather lose a part of me and forever be lost, than allow it to die and be lesser for it.
>>
Yeah kinda, after the girl I dated last year...jesus I just don't know anymore. Didn't think I could get that hurt.

I'm mean we didn't even get to the gf/bf stage and she broke me.

I just wanna focus on myself this year, and yet again things are going terrible and I want to kill myself.
>>
>>36184287
>and yet again things are going terrible and I want to kill myself.

What's happening, anon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.