[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see all these "faces of r9k" and FaceApp threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1907.jpg (19KB, 279x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1907.jpg
19KB, 279x244px
>see all these "faces of r9k" and FaceApp threads
>90% of the anons look much better than me

How the fuck did you people end up here
>>
Whatsup! Just a normie here with a friendly reminder

>First we steal yo girl!
>Then we steal yo board!

Understand? Now gtfo of here robot
>>
>>36182819
>unwanted even on r9k
This isn't fair
>>
>>36182771
There are no gay guys in my area and I'm a litteral autist
>>
>>36182771
>>36182844
I'm a handsome robot with a gf and I want normalshits to leave.
I try not to bother anyone here or mention it because I don't want to shit up the board, I've just been here for so long I don't know what I would do without you guys.
I just want to say don't listen to the trolls, you're not unwanted here and we're all here to uplift each other.
>>
>>36182966

>don't want to mention it
>mentions it
>justifies himself to other pathetic retards for having a girlfriend

Kill yourself, you spineless, pathetic, narcissistic retard.
>>
>>36182771
it's because the people who are actually willing to post their pictures are the ones who don't look that bad. The real robots don't post pics of themselves
>>
>>36182771
because I was ugly as a child and grew up being bullied but then somehow turned handsome all of a sudden. The damage is done and I'm not leaving the house ever.
>>
>>36182993
Ive been posting pictures for years. I was so greasy and gross they called me the greasy greek. Even online people made fun of me the same they did irl. But I didnt give up.
>>
>>36183067
>But I didn't give up

And look where you are. Maybe you should've.
>>
>>36183067
Why not remove the grease?
>>
>>36183082
I hated taking showers. My cousins compared me to that kid from the jungle book

>>36183074
Well a lot happened. I have moved forward. Im in a good place now. This place isn't bad its a nice comfy area. Its like home
>>
>>36182771
This place is full of normies who come here to steal memes, feel better about themselves, or /soc/ it up. We need to purge this board with very disturbing material and soon
>>
File: 1488626571839.webm (2MB, 960x580px) Image search: [Google]
1488626571839.webm
2MB, 960x580px
>>36183215
I've become jaded to stuff so im all ready for this
>>
>>36182979
Seconded oregeno
>>
>>36182966
you are not a robot fuck off kike
>>
>>36182771
they aren't real dumbass

most of them just post chad pictures in hopes for a couple (you)s

we are all degenerate looking here
>>
>>36182979
>>36183262
>>36183287
I mentioned it because that anon was sad about chads overruning this place and being mean to him.
And yes I'm not a robot but I've been here for a long time before getting a gf (from /r9k/) and I'm not a chad by any means
>>
>>36182771
crippling depression is indiscriminate, it doesn't care how you look.

That is how good looking people end up here.
>>
>>36183215
>steal memes
Yeah it's not like r9k stole Pepe or anything
>>
>>36184038
At least we're not /pol/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohxDM9eGu6Q
>>
I'm relatively good looking but I looked like shit my whole life. Kind of a late bloomer.
Not gonna life has been getting easier as my looks have been improving. I ended up here cause I used to look like shit and I relate less and less with each passing day.
>>
>>36182771
Because bad looking bots simply don't post
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.