[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 2010s music will be remembered for self-contradicting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 654.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
654.png
21KB, 900x900px
>tfw 2010s music will be remembered for self-contradicting singers making shitty political songs, generic 4/4 kick patterns accompanied by some catchy melody, and "rappers" mumbling songs to those never changing 808 drums
>>
>>36182402
You're listening to the wrong kind of music. You should listen to Classical Music. It's very meaningful and full of depth.
>>
>>36182431
No, you got me wrong. It's not the music i listen to but i know that's the music masses listen to.
>>
>>36182458
That is because music that is written to appeal to EVERYONE is going to be very simplistic, superficial, non-complex, and very straightforward. The more complex it is, the smaller the audience of people who will want to listen to it.
>>
>>36182483
Yeah i thought so. I listen to people like amon tobin and i still don't get how so many people take the bait of that generic music that is in the market.
>>
>>36182517
I don't either. I have a love for Classical. There are many different kinds of varieties of it. Most often, I get from people that listening to Classical makes you intelligent. Or that it's good music to study to.

I don't listen to it because of that. I listen to it because I genuinely enjoy it. I haven't come across Amon Tobin. I will check it out.
>>
This thread reeks of a teenager. Every 17 year old thinks his music taste is special.
>>
>>36182608
Amon tobin makes electronic music by the way, it's very particular though, i don't know how to describe it. It's mostly atmospheric anyway.
>>
>>36182622
>"he hates commercial music so he must be an edgy teen, no way he could just think it's genuinely bad"
>>
>>36182649
I don't think many 20 year olds are coming onto /r9k/ just to make threads about how they hate pop music.

Seriously, how old are you?
>>
>>36182833
That was never the argument. It was about how, compared to the 800s music with people like beethoven, 60s with pink floyd and so on, 2010s music will be remembered for cited genres.
>>
>>36182833
Fuck off. You probably post a lot of those stupid "I haven't showered in a week" or "why haven't you tried Tinder" or "have you tried asking out a girl before?" threads. We can talk about whatever we want. Talking about music tastes is much more stimulating than some of the other shit on this board.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.